General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

deimos lephantis fight elevator bug

-Zion-BlueStar

After Killing lephantis on Magnacidium - Deimos - solo fighting it, you have to go up an elevator first to get to extraction. However, when starting the elevator to go up, it either disappears or you/I bug through. So, end up stuck at the bottom. Walls too high to wall jump up and doors don't open from within. It only happens on this map map repeatedly and only node left for me to do on this planet.

Only way out is to abort each time. So, loose mission progress.

Not sure if others are having the same thing.

Yes. It also happened to me all the time. However I was in Ivara so I use Dashwire to the top and /unstuck successfully.(It's quite a painful thing to do though)

Btw, I also encountered it at some Void missions.

I'll suggest simply use Void Dash or Bullet Jump up to the hole that Lephantis broke. It can also lead to the extraction point.

Yeah,it also happens to me everytime i do it,i use nova during the fight,after i wormhole to the top.Once i tried bullet jumping after i just started the elevator,it did something weird and sent me flying and i got stuck in the top of the map,using the /unstuck command resulted in me being again stuck in the elevator shaft

• 1 month later...

Archived