Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma crafting with Kuva weapons

Riger82

With every kuva weapon requiring five forma to gain all of the mastery, we need a shorter time requirement for crafting forma. Even if it just becomes 12 hours.

Lately I've been working on my kuva weapon mastery and the amount of forma needed for them are just absurd. And with Corpus Liches coming, we'll need a massive supply all over again.

24 hours for a single one makes the five required per weapon incredibly painful.

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Imagine thinking this is the acceptable answer.

It actually is. Look back at the threads complaining about the last Halloween store didn't came with Forma cause people equate that store to plague star. The general consensus is you can sell stuff to get plats to buy Forma bundles or rush the blueprints you get. Its the "acceptable" solution for the complaints that Forma takes too long to craft without spending and people shouldn't look at that yearly forma hoarding event as a solution. 

So yeah. It actually is.  

2 minutes ago, DissentWomble said:

It actually is. Look back at the threads complaining about the last Halloween store didn't came with Forma cause people equate that store to plague star. The general consensus is you can sell stuff to get plats to buy Forma bundles or rush the blueprints you get. Its the "acceptable" solution for the complaints that Forma takes too long to craft without spending and people shouldn't look at that yearly forma hoarding event as a solution. 

So yeah. It actually is.  

"Other people were also shilling for the devs, so that must mean we're right."

Sure.

1 hour ago, Riger82 said:

With every kuva weapon requiring five forma to gain all of the mastery, we need a shorter time requirement for crafting forma. Even if it just becomes 12 hours.

Lately I've been working on my kuva weapon mastery and the amount of forma needed for them are just absurd. And with Corpus Liches coming, we'll need a massive supply all over again.

24 hours for a single one makes the five required per weapon incredibly painful.

Oh silly you. DE wants you to buy formas. That's why they made this incredibly huge forma demand in form of 100 of them required for all kuva weapons. 

Obviously Forma crafting time should be lowered, but considering many "obvious" things DE ignored I'm not even dreaming of them doing anything friendly for players.

If you don't have a supply of forma built up and ready to go, it isn't the end of the world if it takes you more than a few days to rank a weapon all the way to max. You aren't going to die if you cant go from new weapon to max rank with it in 20 minutes of meta mission runs. Play the game instead of running the same missions, complaining that you're "forced" to run the same missions, and then complaining that there's nothing to do.

Forma have only taken 23 hours for a while now so that you can keep to 1 building every day without having to catch them within a minute of being done and having the time slide later. There isn't a new item released every day and it is very unlikely that you've putting multiple forma on every single item in the game. I imagine that a lot of people that complain this much about making forma think that 90% of the items in the game are "trash" and dump as soon as they hit 30.

Keep a forma in the oven at all times and you should have plenty for the items you deem worthy of putting them on. Else buy premade ones in the market or rush them if you can't wait.

Agreed, forma takes ridiculously long to build, but they will never change it because theyll lose money. 

So your only option is literally selling stuff and buying forma bundles. 35plat is pretty easy to get at least. Dont rush the builds I think its more expensive than bundles. 

The addition of these 5 forma weapons is indeed no doubt ment to boost forma sales but not much we can do about it except hope for some free built forma events.

Archived