Jump to content

5 forma to rank 40 mech? Really?


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Corvid said:

You're oddly vocal for someone who has apparently dropped the game.

Eh, I've dropped the game, but still log into see any damage assessments, claim things I might of missed, see what log in rewards I get, but other then that, dropped it semi-completely. An whole clan I was in dropped the game as well, I just like to point out flaws in game devs, when it slowly does such things, watch it grow and burn, yeh kown?. (Example: I just logged in last-night to build that new Nercmech with the Plat I had left over, cuz the Market has more sensible money value then the compney itself)

Off topic, but, your name srly confuses the hell out of me, as it's the same letters as Covid just without the R and I keep thinking, wait....that can't be allowed!, then I look at your name again and I'm like: OH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Off topic, but, your name srly confuses the hell out of me, as it's the same letters as Covid just without the R and I keep thinking, wait....that can't be allowed!, then I look at your name again and I'm like: OH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude, I'm not a english speaker and even I know what a corvid is...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

thank you! 

Slight correction: It's level 32. Don't know what my brain was doing when I typed that.

Either way, it's at the current max that it should be.

Edited by Corvid
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Slight correction: It's level 32. Don't know what my brain was doing when I typed that.

Either way, it's at the current max that it should be.

Funny, i dont have any forma on Voidrig, yet Arsenal show Rank 30 and Profile - Vehicles Rank 32

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Funny, i dont have any forma on Voidrig, yet Arsenal show Rank 30 and Profile - Vehicles Rank 32

I'm going by Arsenal, if that helps. It has the extra mod capacity and everything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the stated reason was to give players additional modding capacity, though that excuse is nonsense: if the problem was that we couldn't fit all of our mods onto our Necramech (which we couldn't), the simplest solution could have just been to lower the drain on Necramech mods, of which there aren't that many. Instead, we're being made to grind the things more and put Forma into them, despite the fact that nothing has been done to change their current status as gimmicks sequestered to a literal three levels in the entire game. It's one of those changes that will generate more play in the short term while failing to generate long-term replayability, particularly as the new Necramech looks to be pure Mastery fodder.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-11-14 at 8:03 PM, Savire510 said:

The point is not about Necramechs being 40lvl, the point is that you need to waste 5 formas to get there.

"Waste" is a subjective term.

I would appreciate if ALL of my weapons could get to rank 40.  At least the prime weapons.  I'm no MR slave, I just want to be able to fit all the nifty mods onto my guns.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Wait, if you already put some formas, you don't have the level by now?

 

4 hours ago, Corvid said:

I put in one forma before the update, and without any levelling done since my Voidrig is at level 32, so I'm not sure what their issue is.

Welp.

MuNOuDG.jpg

 

C1Wr3GN.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

 

Welp.

MuNOuDG.jpg

 

C1Wr3GN.jpg

You reached nmax level and was 30 or higher? Because in the patch it says that if you reached 30, you'll retain the complete MR, so if you reach 40 you are just getting the mod capacity, and should only take you 1 forma...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-11-14 at 7:58 PM, vanaukas said:

And? If there is no MR involved, and you don't need that extra capacitty, why you care?

I know abiut that in kuva waepons and apracesis, but AFAIK there is no more MR for the necramech and this is purely for min maxers, you got more info about it?

actually necramechs have an additional amount of mastery after 30 as well now. so no. its not just about mod capacity.  5 forma locking off mastery, or from what i hear, focus lenses, its just pretty garbage. i mean thankfully necramechs are (largey) pointless (even if voidrig ult dps is insane) and bonewidow is garbage anyway. its just a really toxic way to pad out a grind. no kuva weapons ive leveled have needed remotely close to 5 forma.  if anything. just let them level to 40 by default. ESPECIALLY necramechs. we'll forma them as necessary. putting a 5 forma wall on 2k mastery is pretty cancer and really makes me regret even coming back to war-farm last month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

actually necramechs have an additional amount of mastery after 30 as well now. so no. its not just about mod capacity.  5 forma locking off mastery, or from what i hear, focus lenses, its just pretty garbage. i mean thankfully necramechs are (largey) pointless (even if voidrig ult dps is insane) and bonewidow is garbage anyway. its just a really toxic way to pad out a grind. no kuva weapons ive leveled have needed remotely close to 5 forma.  if anything. just let them level to 40 by default. ESPECIALLY necramechs. we'll forma them as necessary. putting a 5 forma wall on 2k mastery is pretty cancer and really makes me regret even coming back to war-farm last month.

Yeah, now that is something you can freely complain because at that time we didn't have any info besides it would reacch 40. 

Personally I don't care, but I also understand your point and you are right, MR shouldn't be in 40 but just in 30, 40 only for the most hardcore builds and that's it, everyone happy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...