Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Must People Stand Directly Infront Of Others?

ManTouch

I've seen this enough over the past month to feel it's an issue. I don't get why people feel that even in an open room they have to stand right where someone else is an obscure their vision. It's pretty annoying when using aiming weapons.

I just wonder how many others in the community experience this or if I'm just having odd luck.

This happens to me when I use Ogris.

Everyone is sprinting.

One teammate goes through my body at the same moment I shoot my Ogris.

I die.

And right there is the justice of the fun reducing Ogris.  Shake everyone elses camera, throw off their aim, spam missiles freely without limit whiping group after group of enemies and basically whiteout their screen by spamming into friendly players to kill the enemies they are meleeing.  You deserve every one of those deaths.

I think 1 more downside should be added to Ogris, you can't be revived by team mates with it in your loadout.  Something lore wise about how all the Nanos are working to keep that weapon working or a frame can't handle the revive nanos since it has nanos magically building you 600 missiles per mission.

And right there is the justice of the fun reducing Ogris.  Shake everyone elses camera, throw off their aim, spam missiles freely without limit whiping group after group of enemies and basically whiteout their screen by spamming into friendly players to kill the enemies they are meleeing.  You deserve every one of those deaths.

I think 1 more downside should be added to Ogris, you can't be revived by team mates with it in your loadout.  Something lore wise about how all the Nanos are working to keep that weapon working or a frame can't handle the revive nanos since it has nanos magically building you 600 missiles per mission.

Not only this but I also do so if someone is a defense hero. I ruin his fun and experience if he is a selfish player to ruin experience from others. As far as I can tell, those people deserved it and I'd gladly do it any day again.