MR 17, and why is it the way it is?

1 minute ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Hey...

Actually, Zephyr's cheating. Literally the most capable frame in this, due to low-grav and enhanced in-air steering. One bullet jump and you can literally melee ground-slam any orb you can see from orbit.

That would nyx @anarchy753 's 'Gram Prime with no attack speed mods' thing, because the slow speed would be negated by the ground-slam.

I thought no powers was a given. Personally I find her passive a nightmare for movement and muscle memory.

Edited by anarchy753
3 hours ago, anarchy753 said:

Now do it with stug.

Ok so I had to build a stug so it was unranked for the test lol, the damage output is puny :D Not gonna lie though, that was kinda fun. It wouldn't let me enter the test without a primary equipped so just ignore the unused Rubico.

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Hey...

Actually, Zephyr's cheating. Literally the most capable frame in this, due to low-grav and enhanced in-air steering. One bullet jump and you can literally melee ground-slam any orb you can see from orbit.

That would nyx @anarchy753 's 'Gram Prime with no attack speed mods' thing, because the slow speed would be negated by the ground-slam.

You're absolutely right which is why after getting home from work and doing a quick run doing exactly that and tearing the test apart with ease, I decided to make it harder by banning myself from using melee slam. To be honest the toughest part of this run was trying to make sure Gram Prime didn't do much damage to enemies on the backswing after meleeing the orb cos I wanted the Stug to do the killing. I was also trying the risky tactic of jumping just high enough to grab the ledge and flip up cos it's faster than waiting to fall down in the low grav. But if you mess it up and get stuck below...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Ok so I had to build a stug so it was unranked for the test lol, the damage output is puny :D Not gonna lie though, that was kinda fun. It wouldn't let me enter the test without a primary equipped so just ignore the unused Rubico.

You're absolutely right which is why after getting home from work and doing a quick run doing exactly that and tearing the test apart with ease, I decided to make it harder by banning myself from using melee slam. To be honest the toughest part of this run was trying to make sure Gram Prime didn't do much damage to enemies on the backswing after meleeing the orb cos I wanted the Stug to do the killing. I was also trying the risky tactic of jumping just high enough to grab the ledge and flip up cos it's faster than waiting to fall down in the low grav. But if you mess it up and get stuck below...

At least it looked painful, and that's what matters!

(Also "you cheated, RNG favoured you, my nursing home has bad internet" - OP)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

At least it looked painful, and that's what matters!

(Also "you cheated, RNG favoured you, my nursing home has bad internet" - OP)

hahahaha :D Yeh that weapon sure was painful lol, felt like the sludge gun from very old Unreal Tournament but without the damage output lol.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you learned the rudiments of several languages in high school, I know I had to. Even though all of them shared a set of root languages, the rules of grammar are different for each. Since I have little cause to use most of them, I'd not rate myself highly if I had to try to write messages in them. Can you say differently?

I'm asking because you messed up with the question mark last time, and you got the "your-you're" wrong this time (twice), and your punctuation is .... problematic as well. (You included a period in the parentheses, but didn't follow up with a capital, suggesting that it's an error.) If we're going to critique someone's skill at communicating in a particular language, you might want to avoid making similar levels of mistakes.

Again, just saying.

I am guessing that I also played pong long before you were born, but unlike him, I never really liked Tempest. 🤷‍♂️

Tempest was bad.  Also I know that I didn’t use essay level grammar but the sentence sounds proper if read out loud without looking towards every little grammatical error. Where as this: ( Why dont you go look, before opening lips? ).

Is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Bra-vo, that player.

Never doubted you could, just surprised you entertained the idea enough to actually do it ^^

I'm always up for silly new challenges in this game. DE refuses to give us challenge so any time a player suggests one, I'm keen to have a crack :)

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Tempest was bad.  Also I know that I didn’t use essay level grammar but the sentence sounds proper if read out loud without looking towards every little grammatical error. Where as this: ( Why dont you go look, before opening lips? ).

Is wrong.

Wrong, is wrong whether writing a quick note or a novel. You were making way too many blatant mistakes, while criticising someone else's sentence construction of what is probably idiomatically correct in their language. 

If English, is your first language you've got way less excuse for making those errors. If you're calling someone out for something, make sure you aren't committing the same offence. 

Dunning-Kruger effect is at play here, try to remember it in the future. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

Wrong, is wrong whether writing a quick note or a novel. You were making way too many blatant mistakes, while criticising someone else's sentence construction of what is probably idiomatically correct in their language. 

If English, is your first language you've got way less excuse for making those errors. If you're calling someone out for something, make sure you aren't committing the same offence. 

Dunning-Kruger effect is at play here, try to remember it in the future. 

It’s a good thing Arabic is my first language. Also there is a difference between something that is idiomatically wrong, and grammatically wrong. On top of that, it’s someone who is being plain rude to people who did try to help. I feel no shame.

• 3 weeks later...

I can totally relate to OP. Im not a teenager, my reflexes arent great, my favourite genre is round bssed strategy.

I run into walls, I fall of edges, I am always the last guy at the exit. (Big shout to my mates, who keep inviting me to their squad)

My Warframe experience is not about jumping around like a rabbit. I dort seek this type of challenge.

Warframes biggest strength is individual gamestyle. Flydolon too hard? Call the cavallery! Collecting Cetus Wisp not your thing? Buy from The Quills! Fishing annoying? Trade some!

Just the mastery tests have no alternative and that can be frustrating.

Cheer up though, OP: We have pretty much everything unlocked and isnt gaming a great way to stay forever 16?

Peace! :)

• Like 1