Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's Only One Way To Turn The Tide Of This Battle...

Soulie

Maybe Alad V. is saving his trump card. Platinum.

In all seriousness the Grineer are winning because of individual mission rewards. People don't care about the end reward they care about the instant gratification of Orokin Reactors and Catalysts. Notice that the moment Alad V. offered a Catalyst that Martialis was being successfully defended by the Corpus?

In all seriousness the Grineer are winning because of individual mission rewards. People don't care about the end reward they care about the instant gratification of Orokin Reactors and Catalysts. Notice that the moment Alad V. offered a Catalyst that Martialis was being successfully defended by the Corpus?

^^^ THIS

So it's safe to say the Devs are purposely wanting the Grineer to win, or at least whoever is controlling the rewards. Because well... there are a lot more newer players then there are older players who want the outcome to be different and are more well knowledge in the Tenno ways, especially of how we operate in the system by controlling the balance of power.

But w.e I guess I could use 3 more orokin cells that took 3 hours to get rather then farming 8-15 orokin cells in those 3 hours by running missions on Saturn. Cause I don't have over 60 already either.... *sarcasm*

Edited by FoxRabbit

Eh, catas are used MUCH more than reactors though, if you get a couple of reactors and save them for frames, you're good for awhile, frames come out fairly rarely, while weapons pop out every wednesday or so, so naturally after the first reactor or two people will want to have the cata because they can use it on many more things.

Defended in excess of 12 hours.....

I don't know if I count being stuck in the low double digits for HOURS as successfully defending anything.

Releasing the stats on the weapons COULD end up being the final nail in the coffin for the Corpus. Are you sure you want this?