Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Element switching should not be on spectral scream and why

Aisu9

Element switching should be on elemental ward, because the "passive" will no longer be usefull in the current setup in Deimos Arcana. also we don't have spectral scream in the helminth system (also the ability is still trash based on post on reddit)
The worst in spectral scream is the ability don't act like it's writen (Exhale a deep breath). what other weapon "breath" fire ? the ignis. but spectral scream work like mallet. he deal damage following a rythm
this ability don't need "much" to be good. some damage, a form of damage scaling like every other damage based frame (damage per level / 10 level / per second channel)
The ability to change the shape, because straith line ability don't have a place in this game (i hope you remember the old 1 of Wukong DE) because this ability is the same with a worst range (and range scaling) but could be fine if we can change between cone (medium spread/range/damage), laser (pin point, long range, very high damage) and projectile (pin point, area of effect and damage, medium damage)
The augment ? trash it, like mesa's 1 augment none of them are good or fine in the game right now

People don't want it on Spectral Scream because it's the nobrainer choice to be replaced with a "better" Helminth Subsumed ability. DE saw how unpopular the ability was, so they are trying to buff it up by adding more features to it. Whether or not the buffs are enough to make Spectral Scream good is still up for debate (IMO, it needs much more).

10 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

People don't want it on Spectral Scream because it's the nobrainer choice to be replaced with a "better" Helminth Subsumed ability. DE saw how unpopular the ability was, so they are trying to buff it up by adding more features to it. Whether or not the buffs are enough to make Spectral Scream good is still up for debate (IMO, it needs much more).

schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

i wonder if they though about buffing the augment as well

not a single word about it from deaimos arcana testers

would be a shame if they didnt

also addind some damage reduction while doing speactral scream or some lifesteal would be great as well as mored amage and a buff of 300% statut instead of 100%

yeah the new spectral scream changes still haven't really made it worth using seriously, except now it's worth using only for the elemental switch. should just take an L and accept that spectral scream will stay bad and move the elemental switch to elemental ward.

2 minutes ago, cococciolo said:

yeah the new spectral scream changes still haven't really made it worth using seriously, except now it's worth using only for the elemental switch. should just take an L and accept that spectral scream will stay bad and move the elemental switch to elemental ward.

dont know since they plan another elemental rework

also dont know if the status chance can be moded as well as the chain effect

test server was unmoded right?

4 hours ago, Tsoe said:

i wonder if they though about buffing the augment as well

not a single word about it from deaimos arcana testers

would be a shame if they didnt

also addind some damage reduction while doing speactral scream or some lifesteal would be great as well as mored amage and a buff of 300% statut instead of 100%

From my testing there did not appear to be any changes to the augment. No one was talking about it in the forums and there were no notes about it either, which lead me to believe it has not been altered.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

From my testing there did not appear to be any changes to the augment. No one was talking about it in the forums and there were no notes about it either, which lead me to believe it has not been altered.

well that's a shame , i wonder if they are aware of the meaning of "rework an useless ability"

it should obviously imply rework the augment  and give the ability a real utility and signifiant scaling for higher lvl either utility wise or damage wise (both for the better)

thx for your reply

50 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I believe the intent is for spectral scream to spread status more than deal damage.

Needs higher application speed though imo

correct it is now 1 heat proc per real time sec or 1.5 secs, it is like having a negative fire rate riven on any beam weapon.

Archived