Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little big request: leveling in missions

(PSN)Station2D-

49 minutes ago, (PSN)StationOfDead said:

This is not about what players or developers want or not, this is about what THE GAME NEEDS yes or yes 

Why do you think that many developers ignore forums? Because they know that many players are ignorant and do not know how to design a game, but I am not one of those players

Here I am the one who is right, and those who are against the suggestion are pure ignorant, it's that simple

Do you really think that I do topics without first analyzing them correctly? No, and if I'm wrong about something then I'll fix it and that's it, but there are only opinions of ignorant people.

Your idea is basically to turn Warframe into a rouge-like. That’s not the kind of game this is dude. You are delusional.

Locking this thread as the conversation is getting out of hand. Please keep in mind the guidelines when posting on the forums.

Specifically:

1) RESPECT - Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level, platform preference, or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

1a) BULLYING - Our forums are a place of understanding, and players with disabilities, handicaps, language barriers, etc should not be treated any differently. There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on, or pointing out, others’ flaws is anything but constructive.

Thanks

Archived