Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding converted kuva liches (and possibly future parvos's angels)

GenericAngerSniper

So here's an idea i concocted at 3 am so please bear with me as it might be a mess.

"Have you ever converted a lich before thinking they might become your friends? If you answered yes then it's better you pack your bags and go home because theres no way you're getting it."

"Or are you?"

Basically you know how your liches visits depends on RnG? I have really despised this mechanic, never ever have i felt so betrayed to be honest. Thought i'd get something for sparing my lich but nope, instead i get a lottery wheel for everytime i do a mission for when your lich pays a visit, especially when things start to get difficult to do by yourself and your lich be like "my time has cometh," and just yEETs themselves out off the mission. I think it's time we change that?

So my idea is inspired by an already existing mechanic in the game. Basically almost everyone already know the weekly Clem missions Darvo gives out every week but instead of Clem, why not have us helping our lich do a mission and while we're at it, add more mission varieties instead of just survival (maybe also railjack in the future, but instead of having our lich boarding our railjack we board their galleon like a pseudo defense mission). Of course at the end of those missions, you will get a beacon to call your lich as payment.

You'd get to finish these missions once per day, and only a max of idk 7 seems reasonable would spawn per day (If you have more than 7 converted liches then missions will be randomly picked from your lich gallery). I would also like to introduce a relationship meter with your lich, and this depends on said missions above. If you fail the mission then it will go down and vice versa, this "totally not dating sim relationship counter bootleg" will also affect on how many beacons you'll get from each mission.

That's about it for now since this was just a random 3 am thought of mine, a mix and mash of regularly circle jerking the forums. The only reason i didn't post this on fan concepts is because i feel like this "concept" of mine feels super half baked. If anyone have any ideas on how to improve this dough of a concept feel free to elaborate, if you hate it you are welcome to bash it into a pulp.

a Beacon to summon a Lich on command would be a nice touch, though if you have several in the bank, which one takes priority and gets summoned? and it does matter to some degree. a Bramma Lich is going to have a much more noticeable impact on the battlefield than say, a Kraken Lich.

also, "Parvos' Angels" lol. as long as it goes better than that terrible remake..

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

a Beacon to summon a Lich on command would be a nice touch, though if you have several in the bank, which one takes priority and gets summoned? and it does matter to some degree. a Bramma Lich is going to have a much more noticeable impact on the battlefield than say, a Kraken Lich.

Yeah, not to mention they are technically spammable like spectres so you can summon them at any time. maybe a time limit before using them again like 30 mins between each use, how's that sound? See this is why i put the option to just beat this idea to a pulp there because it was super half baked considering this just being a 3 am thought. But the idea of fighting alongside your liches in their own missions, i stan that idea to the very end.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

also, "Parvos' Angels" lol. as long as it goes better than that terrible remake..

I actually stole that name from another forum post lol. Also question,  is it really that terrible? I missed my chance to see it.

Archived