Why can't I get any Medical Debt-Bonds?

EiraRozen

Question

12 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, EiraRozen said:

I've been spamming the 20-40 SU bounties. I've run it 14, 8 start to finish. The probability of not getting any Debt-bonds is about 0.4%. What is going on?

Sounds like you're just unlucky. RNG gods are like that sometimes. If you need a specific debt bond I'd recommend talking to Ticker (located above the Business) and he has them for sale for specific orb vallis materials.

I'm not sure they are that rare at the ticker, the RNG is just funny / DE decided to do something funky with the algorithm what decides what is available at the ticker.

More specifically: I've noticed that sometimes there only the lowest two tier (Training and Shelter) debt-bonds available at the ticker, at any of the cases. Come back 6-12h later and all kinds of debt-bonds are suddenly available, in many of the cases you can buy off. In my experience it's been like this even when I was at level 0 with Solaris United (currently on level 3 and it's still like that).

You cant get anything in this game that you need coz the game has awful mechanic to analyze what u require most at the moment and lock you in place as so to force you to either spend platinum or put unreal amounts of time in the game. The game should reward a player for playing the game by increasing the chance of drops as to stimulate you to proceed further and experience world in a more cheerful light. Instead they force you to be a grind slave which makes you leave the game for a half a year just to recover. I recently had 5 completely different things i needed to obtain ,which are completely unrelated, and still the game refuses to budge even on one of 5 places. Do you consider it fair that after 20 radiant relics you still not obtain the item that u are aiming at, or after 10 visits to Ticker or bounties done still not get a ticket that you require to progress thought the game and story... That is what this game has come to be....a prison.

Yeah, the Medical Debt-Bonds are the worst.  The drop rate is bad, Ticker doesn't always have them, and when he does, it costs an arm and a leg.  If it's any solace, it does get easier as you advance towards the final ranks.  Familial and Advance Debt-Bond rates are not bad, so you can just focus on grinding the 3-star bounties for Medical Debt-Bonds and Standing after you get enough of those.  I don't even think I had to buy any from Ticker for Rank 5.

9 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Gyromag systems...

the pain doesnt end with debt bonds😅

I thought Gyromags were common... I have 50 of them... Others have more....

The real progression stopper of the Vox Solaris syndicate were the Atmo Systems and the 3rd one... Forgot it's name..... Repeller Systems !!!! (I just remembered)

At the Time... Doing the 2nd Profit Taker Bounty was the fastest way of getting the end mission rewards.... However I learned that the 3rd Profit Taker Bounty had one less Item in the Uncommon Reward Tables...

I got so tired of getting bent over by the RNG that I decided it would better for me to do the much longer 3rd Bounty that had one less Item clogging up the Reward Table... And eventually I got my last two Atmo Systems Drops from there.

Just something to think about....

They way I saw it... It doesn't matter if the 2nd Bounty was faster if the Drop Chance was lower.

Archived