Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

syndicate missions reset at 2AM and 2PM???


Yegi-Late

Recommended Posts

yesterday at 5PM on 11/15/2020 whereas today is at 1:30AM on 11/16/2020 that techsupport said to post this issue here.

please correct this fault to noon and midnight. 2AM & 2PM has no logic to playtime... does it?

(I'm writing you at 5AM and I have to wait until a random time of day for new missions...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Similarly, I fell asleep at 10PM and woke up at 5AM with a report against me from that night listed as 8AM for mentioning international languages.

I'm curious why Warframe has bad timestamps on almost everything. The last-logged activity feature shows my friends offline at random timestamps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • for the record, I apologize to tech support for our scuffle about my complaints.
  • The techsupport was in spanish for 5 months and I'm from English regions.
  • the techsupport's difficulties with english access results in more friendship potentials.
  • I'm just unjusted that tech support was routing through Mexico instead of normal English.
  • The truth of the matter is that I want to know a lot of languages, and English is normal here.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

One question, what timezone are you in?  Syndicates reset at noon EST/EDT

follow-up response:

given that tech support was Mexican-routed for 5 months plus, I suspect issues on my IP being torrented as evidenced to techsupport with statistics and throughput logs.

emphasized that MIA-havana is the legal timezone, internationally for this local English commoner's tongue.

 

editions: "typos processed on the word 'evidence' revised"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I submitted a tracer programme logs to the NSA.gov that shows 5 seconds MIA-havana, 15 seconds northern mexico and 10 seconds california, except milliseconds.

  1. please don't force me to reinstall the tracer programme to audit the torrentors a second or third time
  2. and I don't need to struggle with spanish because I learned for techsupport accessibility.

 

editions: "typos processed on the word 'northern' revised"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. for instance, I pay for datacaps, but my web connectivity is 1 gigabyte per second. Usage was over twice spent from the device resulting in near charges.
  2. It takes 7 hours to download warframe.com's simulation despite 1gbps connectivity strength at 95% to 100% integrity.
  3. throughput shows connectivity dampened at 400 kilobytes per second for 5 second intervals then 1 gigabyte every 5 seconds.
  4. the issues resulted in the provisioner negotiating cheaper bills given my college-attendance status and 10 months influenza history.
  5. I just want to play warframe's platform for a bit with normal connectivity and normal timezones.

 

editions: "typos processed on the word 'status' revised"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

You say in your first post you're writing at 5am, does that mean right now it's around 5am?  Because if it's 5am for you now, then you're not actually in the Havana timezone, which is actually EST.  As of this post, it's currently 1:46am EST.

  • it was submitted to warframe techsupport "zendesk" at 5PM yesterday as was stated on the original post.
  • It's almost 2AM now. That's when syndicate missions was resetting.

 

 

editions: "formatting adjusted to bulletpoint listing"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

You say in your first post you're writing at 5am, does that mean right now it's around 5am?  Because if it's 5am for you now, then you're not actually in the Havana timezone, which is actually EST.  As of this post, it's currently 1:46am EST.

Thanks for your nice questions 😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Demanded corrections on the issues:

 The last-logged activity feature shows my friends offline at random timestamps.

additionally, I am using a normal clock and I am using a normal calendar. I checked my friendslist 10 minutes later and the times are very different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

final comment:

records of torrenting results provided to techsupport are forwarded here with the case marked resolved. There is no upload feature for media beyond URL.

for the record, I did not screenshot or screencap the random annoying timestamps noticed repeatedly to the point of maintenance requested of zendesk.

 

editions: "typos processed on the word 'annoying" revised"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hm.  About the only thing I can think of would be if potentially having the wrong time, or the wrong timezone set on your computer could mess with the displayed timers for reset.  The missions themselves should only be resetting at noon for you.  I play on the PS4, so any testing I could try wouldn't mean much.  I would suggest that you try doing the missions either now, or sometime before noon, and then seeing if they reset a few minutes after noon.  If they do, then the issue is visual only, and while it's annoying, it's nothing to worry about.

If the missions are actually resetting at strange times, then you'll unfortunately have to wait for someone who can actually help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Hm.  About the only thing I can think of would be if potentially having the wrong time, or the wrong timezone set on your computer could mess with the displayed timers for reset.  The missions themselves should only be resetting at noon for you.  I play on the PS4, so any testing I could try wouldn't mean much.  I would suggest that you try doing the missions either now, or sometime before noon, and then seeing if they reset a few minutes after noon.  If they do, then the issue is visual only, and while it's annoying, it's nothing to worry about.

If the missions are actually resetting at strange times, then you'll unfortunately have to wait for someone who can actually help.

it's determinedly a server-client error of human or machine sourcing and need to be fixed by Zendesk or whoever manages the warframe timestamps.

no further comment as Zendesk marked it resolved without explanation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, _THE_RED_TIDE_ said:

it's determinedly a server-client error of human or machine sourcing and need to be fixed by Zendesk or whoever manages the warframe timestamps.

no further comment as Zendesk marked it resolved without explanation.

emphasized: "techsupport is aware of this issue. please post it in the warframe forums." (case marked resolved)

external suggestion, and irrelevant: circumstances are such that I have linked my facebook even on my forum profile and discord is weird sometimes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...