Wolf beacon and wolf reward

MollAgdeduba

Ok, i write this post for a problem. The wolf beacon price is extremely high (50 nw standing) if compared to everything else in the game. The fact is that some part have really a low percentage to be dropped, and you really need houndred and houndred of those beacon if you need something like the mask.

After have spent all my NW credit in the second nw for wolf beacon, and same for intermission and now just spent all my nw credit of glassmaker for wolf beacon, i'll ask for a simple thing: Reduce wolf beacon price from 50 credit to an extremely more affordable price, or give a wolf a random percentage to spawn in mission like every other assassin...

I'm most likely buying way too many of them, but I'm sitting on 29 beacons. I have run about 23 Beacon shares, but my largest problem is finding people who are willing to run the beacon shares. In the runs I've done so far there was a 37% chance of me getting the part that I wanted(Mask) and if I were able to use my current 29 in further beacon shares, there should be a 90% chance of me getting it.

I'm treating it as a long term goal given that the beacons return each NW. I'm not too sure whether I would agree to any changes to prices or drop rates given what I'm looking for is a cosmetic and the sledge parts seem to have quite good drop rates (despite those stated on the wiki). I've received enough parts to build another sledge and am not too short of getting another duplicate. So in those 23 shares (using 5/6 beacons each) it is quite possible to get the weapon for ~300 credits. Comparing this to the cost of the Orokin catalysts the weapon would be equivalent to roughly 80 plat for the wolf sledge. (Compared to most market weapons being around ~150p)

This is definitely only based on my experience, though.

But, yeah you might need 100+ for the mask, but hopefully you can distribute that over 4 people.

When railjack launched, around the orbit of saturn you could sometimes see the actual saturn six prison, like the captura we have.

Then DE removed it for.. some reason?

Would be neat if they could bring that back and make wolf spawn there.

Yeah, it is ridiculously expensive considering some drops like the sledge blueprint is only 3% drop chance so you would likely need over 100 beacons. 

It should be more like 5 credits... Unless the wolf returns in some form in the future or his drops are added elsewhere. 

Heh, I bought 2 beacons (50 creds per beacon is way too much when you get 15 per rank) + one form a twitch drop. All I got was target acquired, eleventh storm and north wind... in that order :)

They should make the cost lower or at least guarantee a part drop. No one is buying a beacon for any of his mods, not even tempo royale. They should not punish us for missing the 3 day tactical alert...

An Update: I spent roughly 1750 Nightwave creds on wolf beacons, that is 35 beacons. through 10 shares I was able to get the mask. After getting the mask I spammed my last 25 beacons since the I had what I was looking for. I was able to get 3 full sets to sell and 2 sets which I just needed the Blueprint for. That's 65 total runs to get at least 3 full sets. So roughly 22 beacons total per set (on average for me). 22 beacons would be rounded to 24 when doing beacons shares. So everyone had to buy 6 beacons, that is 300 creds per person. The first 16 ranks of the NW gives 300 creds (400 for the first 24) and every 20 ranks after 30 gives 300 creds. Given that the current NW has been extended past 120 and I can confirm it has been possible to easily get that level when doing the challenges, this nightwave has already given more than 400 + (120-30)x15 =1750 creds. If you were to have droprates similar to mine you would still have 1450 creds to spend on all the other items in the nightwave shop.

29 minutes ago, AltheusVI said:

On the subject of Wolf, could we have him back roaming around the starchart?

A 1% chance of Wolf coming in to your missions would add some spice to things.

If they were to bring him back in a more permanent way than beacons, I would suggest bringing back the missions they had at the end of season 1. They could convert the beacons into keys and let him be run similar to Mut Alad V. They can then keep the 2 tiers that existed with the higher drop chance on the more difficult mission.

Archived