Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Efficient Meso I1 Farm?

Galoain

Question

I am only one Prime Part away from completing Inaros Prime, so I'm attempting to farm the Meso I1 relic in specific, and I'm having some difficulty parsing what the most efficient method would be to get lots of Meso I1s so I can just farm Void Traces and make a bunch of them radiant, then start cracking them until I get the Neuroptics.

From what I'm seeing on the wiki here, the higest drop chance is in the third phase of Profit-Taker, but that'd require me farming more rep with Solaris United to qualify for that bounty in the first place. The next appears to be in Tier 2 Defense missions, and I'm not sure which planets those are.  The same rate occurs in the Disruption missions on Mars, Sedna and Uranus, and it's also available from Ukko.

So my question is this: which of these options, in your experience, has been the most efficient means of gathering a large number of a specific relic in a short amount of time?  I've gotten a TON of relics from Disruption missions, but Sedna and Uranus tend to yield more Neo relics in my experience, especially if everyone knows what they're doing, so they might be "too good" for the Meso relics to drop, and it seems like very few people actually play the Disruption node on Mars for any length of time.  Ukko can be done quickly, but the chances of getting that specific relic are much smaller, so I'm concerned that it would take just as long, if not longer, because I'd have to do more runs of the mission.

What works best for you more experienced relic farmers out there? Thank you in advance for the advice! :sun:

8 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, Galoain said:

What works best for you more experienced relic farmers out there?

If you only need meso's in the general drop pool, I would suggest doing Helene defense on Saturn.  Stay for 10 waves and then extract - that gives you two cracks at the A rotation.  You get a 14% chance of the specific meso you need and there are ALWAYS players there levelling gear.  Take advantage and level up some gear while you are farming so you get an additional benefit (but always bring either a weapon or frame that can kill quickly so you're not wasting time or leeching off other players).  You'll pick up some Orokin cells while you farm here as well.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Dr_Bruiser said:

If you only need meso's in the general drop pool, I would suggest doing Helene defense on Saturn.  Stay for 10 waves and then extract - that gives you two cracks at the A rotation.  You get a 14% chance of the specific meso you need and there are ALWAYS players there levelling gear.  Take advantage and level up some gear while you are farming so you get an additional benefit (but always bring either a weapon or frame that can kill quickly so you're not wasting time or leeching off other players).  You'll pick up some Orokin cells while you farm here as well.

I always need more Cells, and I do have a few frames that'll need levelling in a day or two.  I'll try this method.  Thank you!

The BEST place to farm relics are disruptions.   Get yourself Magus Lockdown(vox solaris) and disruptions are alot easier.

LITH = Mars - Olympia (only save ONE console every round)

MESO = Mars - Olympia (save ALL the console for the first 3-4 rounds and then it should stay meso)

= Uranus - UR (only save ONE EVERY ROUND, I do this for Lith but havent done it for Meso... I like to kill lol)

NEO = Uranus - UR (save em all)

= Lua - Apollo?? (if it works for other disruptions maybe it works here to??  Only save ONE console every round??,  I havent seen or tested if that works on Lua.  This WOULD have a reason NOT to do this method...   Lua has Lua Lens BP in reward pools so doing it for Neo relics would put u at risk for missing a relic for some of the rounds if your "lucky")

AXI = Lua - Apollo (save em all...  Lua Lens BP is in the reward pool here and you may miss a relic here and there..)

I have used these methods alot....  There is alot of relics in star chart pools...  getting current relics can hard but they are in there!!  I do 10 rounds at a time in most of those and sometimes you go all 10 without the one you want,  next time you get 2-3.  Its totally random.  I feel like if you dont get the relic you want in the first 5 rounds its better to quit and start over so maybe you can get on a cycle where you get 2-3 drops.....  but I have also gotten the relics I wanted a the later rounds so I know its just purely random so I just grind it out .  

Oh but anyways this method is a relic like every 5 minutes..   could take more or less time depending on how bad ass your group is, and how many consoles you need to save.  

Sure you can spam 1-2minute capture missions but that doesnt sound fun to me "shrugs"   How much loading do you sit through lol.  

Mars disruption. 

Unfortunately, you have to get to the 3rd round before Meso will show up. Fortunately, you can get Meso relics from the 3rd round onwards, indefinitely. Rounds typically take 2-3min as long as there's at least two of you in squad. It can be a bit slower solo, since you may have to hunt the demolist.

Archived