Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Bugs - November 16 2020

Damian.Netheril

Hey team, 

I have noticed a few bugs in Orb Vallis, Most of which are triggered if you don't leave between bounties. 

1. On mission types where you're "saving the team" if you have already run this mission, Corpus enemies with the keys that expedite the hack wont spawn. This will cause an immediate failure of any bonus that you will get from the bounty as collecting three keys is what gets you the bonus for that round of the bounty. 

2. On the mission where you have to sneak in and hack the terminal without triggering the alarms, if you do this more than once between leaving for Fortuna, the terminal will already be hacked and you will fail the bounty completely. Whereas everything else respawns and is reset, the terminal does not. 

The only way that i have noticed to subvert both of these bugs is to load out to Fortuna, and load back in between every mission, which drastically slows down farming and the usefulness of having a bounty giver in the Fortuna map. 

Thank you for your time. 

Damian.Netheril

Adding on to this (in regards to PC):

1) Reinforcement beacons are once again self-destructing as soon as they are placed

2) Random session drops leading to the loss of all progression and rewards.

I understand PC is alater build, but if the issue is the build, the same bugs may present themselves on console when it is pushed out.

Archived