Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PlayStation Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2 + 2.1

[DE]Danielle

Just now, (PSN)camwyn-xenos said:

Hotfix broke the news screen next to navigation. You can open it but not intract, The game frezzes and you have to log out of warframe to get out of the news screen. Fast travel away also not possible.

Same here. Just don't use it, PS browser sucks anyway.

34 minutes ago, (PSN)Demon-Dragon1980 said:

After installing the hotfix update I no longer have the ability to access the news stream without the game locking up and not being able to exit or click anything!

15 minutes ago, (PSN)DaRK_z_LeDgEnDZz said:

Same here, it's only a problem when you're trying to actually do the Heists bc you can't vote to start it.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)camwyn-xenos said:

Hotfix broke the news screen next to navigation. You can open it but not intract, The game frezzes and you have to log out of warframe to get out of the news screen. Fast travel away also not possible.

We're working on a fix! Thanks guys, should come in a hotfix today if we're able to squash the bug. 

Railjack: tether avionics have never worked when a teammate is on the side guns. It just installed explodes. 

do will still lose the affinity to the mech when we die and respawn? 
can we now fit mods to all 12 slots on the Mech? 

also, Barkuus 4th ability just stops doing dmg to enemies sometimes. It just go thru them. Why have that never been fixed? Also a gamebreaking bug that have killed me many times 

If not, why release stuff after stuff without fixing gamebreaking stuff? :/ 

plz, listen to the community... and what the players want 

On 2020-11-16 at 2:30 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey de i have thermal sunder replacing my nezha primes second ability and it is glitching out when you cast fire then ice it does not pull them and you get stuck in the cast animation it saying ability in use till i respawn or throw myself off a cliff. plz fix <3 its happening every time

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed issues related to News panel soft locking the game. 

We are aware that there are issues with invites being received and are investigating. If you have any additional information on the matter please share with us! 

We believe the invite issues are related to version mismatch! If you had downloaded the update and your friend didn't and was still sitting in the game pre-update, invites would not be received as you are not playing on the same version. So be sure that everyone has downlaoded the update to invite!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed issues related to News panel soft locking the game. 

We are aware that there are issues with invites being received and are investigating. If you have any additional information on the matter please share with us! 

We believe the invite issues are related to version mismatch! If you had downloaded the update and your friend didn't and was still sitting in the game pre-update, invites would not be received as you are not playing on the same version. So be sure that everyone has downlaoded the update to invite!

Thank you danielle

Archived