Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PlayStation Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2 + 2.1

[DE]Danielle

28 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Considering it’s a bug that’s been going on for years idk if they’ll fix it. Also best try the bug forum.

I can easily replicate it as well. Hysteria casting while either falling/being knocked off of an out of bound area. Always get stuck and then can’t fix it. Just tried it yesterday in a mission on Jupiter and locked right up.

We already have lol. If you can cast Hysteria while not falling that's great, but we literally can't cast the ability at all. This just happened after the update.....

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

We already have lol. If you can cast Hysteria while not falling that's great, but we literally can't cast the ability at all. This just happened after the update.....

Yeah but it’s still the same bug. It just happens when you fall. 
 Though I’ve noticed sometimes I can’t cast at all without falling. Probably not as much now since I don’t play as much.

Either way it’s still an old bug. Let’s hope it’s fixed this time. 

A couple things since Hotfix 2.1:

-The invites are still sporadic on ps4. They will work and then randomly not work. My clan tried it yesterday and it worked at one point before stopping an hour later.

-Something in the update broke a few textures or something. My kavat bed no longer has an actual texture, and the Mutalist Alad-V blueprint has a broken image in the foundry

Archived