Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam achievements not counting

BobbieCherry64

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

This isn't on steam side of fault? Because the achievemtns in game are working.

Not all, I have been missing Saya's Vigil and some other in-game challenges as well for a while now. Most of the recent Deimos challenges similarly don't unlock; perhaps with Deimos Arcana?

19 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Not all, I have been missing Saya's Vigil and some other in-game challenges as well for a while now. Most of the recent Deimos challenges similarly don't unlock; perhaps with Deimos Arcana?

I thought they fixed that. Some achievements on fortuna were bugged in the past too (the caves and races for example)

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

This isn't on steam side of fault? Because the achievemtns in game are working.

If you try to ask Steam why their own achievements aren't working they'll just tell you to go talk to the Devs.  Trust me, I tried it.  They take absolutely no responsibility for their own achievements.

I've had the "Ride a stolen dargyn in the Plains for x distance" not show up in my Steam achievements for probably a couple years now and yes I've opened tickets and such but nothing has been done.  At this point I doubt anything will be.

What I don't understand is why they don't bother to sync up achievements every now and then.  As this is obviously an ongoing issue, it would make sense one would think.

22 minutes ago, Elessara1 said:

If you try to ask Steam why their own achievements aren't working they'll just tell you to go talk to the Devs.  Trust me, I tried it.  They take absolutely no responsibility for their own achievements.

I've had the "Ride a stolen dargyn in the Plains for x distance" not show up in my Steam achievements for probably a couple years now and yes I've opened tickets and such but nothing has been done.  At this point I doubt anything will be.

What I don't understand is why they don't bother to sync up achievements every now and then.  As this is obviously an ongoing issue, it would make sense one would think.

Honestly steam is such an awful platform that I don't know if they are actually telling the truth or not. Anyway, since it's such a big deal for me I don't care, but I do understand those players who care...

Archived