Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera

Riger82

2 hours ago, Riger82 said:

Let us color the rocks!

The dull grey rocks are literally the only thing holding me back from actually using it now that I farmed liches for it.

I disagree. I enjoy the rock colored rocks. If ephemera had their own color options then sure I would get behind this. As it stands, however, I dislike having to change my colors to revert weird ephemera colors.

4 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I disagree. I enjoy the rock colored rocks. If ephemera had their own color options then sure I would get behind this. As it stands, however, I dislike having to change my colors to revert weird ephemera colors.

Ephemera do have their own color options. Or do you mean separatefrom other accessories?

Because having a single ephemera you literally can't color the parts of is stupid.

Honestly, metallic rocks don't even make sense. They'd make a lot more sense if they were orbiting the warframe with the magnetic (vengeful push) ephemera.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Rock color or not, on ps4 This ephemera defaults to lose the energy color you select as soon as the curser leaves the color selection field on all pets . Now, The rock color should be selectible has my vote. This is warframe , c'mon. Im going to send this now, but Ill probably return and add some information after I test a few things.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Well Rock color or not, on ps4 This ephemera defaults to lose the energy color you select as soon as the curser leaves the color selection field on all pets . Now, The rock color should be selectible has my vote. This is warframe , c'mon. Im going to send this now, but Ill probably return and add some information after I test a few things.

I can quickly add that sentinels loose this ephemera all together w a skin on. I have verified it not only on the most currently important Loid, but on older skins also . Even on skins of the same shape as the original, they shed the ephemera w a skin.

Archived