Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Domestik drone when?

DarthK3v

Just now, Loza03 said:

The idea that the Grineer's standard cleaning unit is a tiny tank is hilarious.

Yes, please.

When the sounds of war start to drum, we must all be ready!. Act now and also get the new fast acting Sheev broom. Now you can be ready for action at anytime.

Brought to by Dom Dom's Cleaning Supplies, the makers of Clone yum yum cream for when those stretch marks from the vats become too much to look at.

Domestik Drones for each faction.

Corpus - already known

Infested - already a thing, but makes the floor slimy, not clean.

Grineer - I'd imagine something like Diriga, but floor-based. Grineer like having bags on things (like their regulator bots and Dregs) and I imagine it would have an actual vacuum pipe on it. 

Orokin - "someone get the pleb servant to press the auto-floor clean button, I saw a single speck of dust!"

Sentient - probably a Brachiolyst or something, but then do you even need clean floors when 99% of you float everywhere?

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Syndacites domestik drones when? 

Steel Meridian - whatever the Grineer use, but painted white/grey.

Arbiters - a floor-going version of the Arbitration Drone. they stick to what they know.

Cephalon Suda - *studies Dirt closely*

Perrin Sequence -  a regular Domestik Drone, but with Perrin's logo on it.

Red Veil - BURN THE DIRT! BURN IT ALL AWAY!

New Loka - THE FLOOR IS IMPURE, UNWORTHY AND HAS NO FUTURE!

Conclave - *Teshin to floor* "YOU MUST ACCEPT THE C O N C L A V E !"

Simaris - *adds all floor dirt to Sanctuary*

Nightwave - "HOLD UP, DETECTING DIRT RESONANCE! I T S C L O S E !"

I don't feel like it would make much sense. The Corpus have Domestik Drones because they love robots. The Grineer just have their low-class workers do the cleaning. Clones are to Grineer as robots are to Corpus. That being said, I'm sure DE won't pass up an opportunity to complete the faction trilogy and come up with some kind of decoration to sell for plat.

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Grineer - I'd imagine something like Diriga, but floor-based. Grineer like having bags on things (like their regulator bots and Dregs) and I imagine it would have an actual vacuum pipe on it.

The Regulators and Diriga have bags because they float – those are gas-filled sacs, like helium balloons or dirigibles (hence the Diriga's name). It wouldn't make sense for a floor-based robot to have bag structures.

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Sentient - probably a Brachiolyst or something, but then do you even need clean floors when 99% of you float everywhere?

Not to mention that the ship itself is a Sentient, so it could clean itself.

To those saying the Grineer don't care about cleaning or use slave labor for it, then what if it was a tiny security unit? If their ships and bases are so dirty, they probably have all manner of pests infesting the place. Maybe they designed a tiny tank/thumper to go around hunting those pests since they can get places Grineer soldiers can't and never tire of the hunt.

Hell, maybe they just stole a bunch of Corpus Domestiks, strapped guns and knives to them, and set them loose on the bugs and mice.

Archived