Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas DE can use for warframe changes

(PSN)Vexx757

On 2020-02-14 at 5:43 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Hildryn

Hide contents

4th ability:

·       The movement speed is determined by movement speed mods.

·       Dashing doesn`t cost any shields.

·       While using the 1st ability, you are able to aim like you`re using a gun.

·       Holding the 1st ability while in her 4th ability will change it to auto shooting draining 50 shields a second.

·       The cc effect can bypass obstacles and floor levels.

·       Increase ascending and descending speed.

·       Make her be able to fly over endless pits without losing altitude.

·       Visually, make her do the landing animation after she hits the ground instead of her doing it in mid-air.

·       The higher she is, the more damage she will do when deactivating the ability. Reaching the 10m cap will double the damage.

Oh my, I'm so much down for these changes. Wondering why haven't some of them been implemented initally as they seem to be way too obvious.

Especially that one:

·       Visually, make her do the landing animation after she hits the ground instead of her doing it in mid-air.

En 14/2/2020 a las 10:43, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:
En 14/2/2020 a las 10:43, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

Nekros

Ocultar contenido

Passive improvement: Nekros receive 10 health within 15m when enemies are killed.

1st ability:

·       An enemy affected by this will be susceptible to critical and status damage.

·       Headshots will deal more damage.

·       Enemy effected can deal no damage to you or allies.

·       Enemies affected by this will visually be transparent that’s shown as an indicator by chosen energy colour.

·       Using this will cause a small ragdoll.

2nd ability

·       Decrease energy cost to 50.

·       (Synergy) Casting the 1st ability on an enemy affected by this ability when killed will double the damage and spread fear to enemies in a 15m radius affecting 20% off max enemies affected.

·       Fix: In interception, enemies will still hack the terminal instead of running away.

3rd ability:

·       As soon as enemies are killed it will drop loot instantly.

4th ability:

·       After animation is done, make them have 5 seconds of invulnerability being able to absorb damage they receive converting it to damage for them.

·       Whatever proc the enemy is affected with before you kill them will make their shadows deal 100% of that damage.

·       Make there be an indicator above their head to discern them from enemies.

·       If you are bleeding out, one of the shadows will prioritise you and sacrifice itself to revive you but Nekros will get whatever health the shadow had before its sacrifice.

·       Healing shadows will cost half the energy.

·       (Synergy) Picking up health orbs from desecrated bodies will heal the shadows and double the health pick up for them. Picking up energy orbs will increase their damage by 400% for 15s. Picked up again can refresh the timer.

All of this but maybe if you get 15 of health on his passive and the 1st can change a bit, using the ability will cause minimum ragdoll on the body but will throw the soul at the same distance and velocity as it is right now, the soul must run to the body to keep fighting, the body or the soul can be destroyed by the players and so the enemy will die in either with 8% of chance of insttantly converting the enemy into a shadow when hit by the ability; casting it on the soul will only push it back.

23 hours ago, Morisabeau said:

Oh my, I'm so much down for these changes. Wondering why haven't some of them been implemented initally as they seem to be way too obvious.

Especially that one:

Ikr? most of these changes are just QOLs, how I see it this just proves DE don`t play their own game.

22 hours ago, VoidArkhangel said:

All of this but maybe if you get 15 of health on his passive and the 1st can change a bit, using the ability will cause minimum ragdoll on the body but will throw the soul at the same distance and velocity as it is right now, the soul must run to the body to keep fighting, the body or the soul can be destroyed by the players and so the enemy will die in either with 8% of chance of insttantly converting the enemy into a shadow when hit by the ability; casting it on the soul will only push it back.

I have no arguments on him receiving more health and I like your idea of his 1st, it makes sense, its useful and visually fun to look at maybe mine and your ideas could combine somehow. If you ask me Titania`s 2 should be Nekros` 1 or similar to it now that makes sense.

I will suggest for frames I most familiar with.

Exalted weapons:

Can use weeping wounds and blood rush. May need a stats re-arrangement. In addition, closing the weapon does not reset the melee counter or merge the melee counter with melee weapons.

Ember:

skill 3, becomes single action.

Garuda:

Passive, instead of what it is, increase damage by 15% per bleeding proc on target.

Skill 4, one cast. No holding. Cone range 120 degrees with 30 meter range. Stats can go beyond 100% with ability strength.

Mag:

Passive, hitting enemy with magnetic damage increases shield damage reduction by 3% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times (40% with base total).

Skill 1, pulls targets to your location instead of throwing them randomly.

Skill 2, can be casted on a location without requiring a target.

Valkyr:

Skill 1, rework. Not sure. Probably something that improves melee damage.

Skill 2, single action, no longer does slow. Recastable. Cost 50 energy.

Skill 3, slow moved to it. Range increases from 10 meters to 15 meters.

Zephyr:

Skill 3, re-castable.

Skill 4, targets effected by tornado take 25% more damage from all sources.

Make hydroid 2 directional and two-directional.

You have total distance which is determined by your facing. Changing facing halfway through causes a one-time bend in trajectory. IE: going straight then left or right. You should also be able to use the jump key and rocket yourself straight up with a directional blast of water, also launching enemies skyward. Now that the aerial melee is a thing, more warframes need serious launching abilities.

Enemies should be dragged with you if you're in undertow. Either that, or allow your undertow to bypass enemies entirely if you are crouching. Doing this would allow stealthdroid pretty easily.

I also think that the 1 ability should be based around the charge time. The longer the charge, the wider the area and the smaller the projectiles (yet more numerous) a quick cast shoves heavy fire with fewer projectiles and more damage in a concentrated area.

4 should feel more dynamic, the krakken feels itty bitty. I would rather reduce the number of tentacles to 10, but they are twice as large and cover more area. If possible, it would be cool to see tentacles aiming for the head if they have a body attached (or drag enemies slowly towards the "mouth"). The krakken head should stay present (also much larger) and consume enemies that are in the head area. Consumed enemies should have a higher drop rate. If you undertow on top of your Krakken, your mouse click is replaced with the Krakkens tentacle slap and can more quickly consume enemies.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

What do you guys think of the ideas of the frames you have talked about?

Garuda:

I think skill 2 works well as is. So does skill 1&3. So changing these is not really beneficial and could back fire. The augments need a change though. Improving skill 4 is key.

Mag:

Anything will be better than the current passive. But having it CC is redundant, considering that all her 4 skills CC in some form. I rather have the passive add damage or survivability. I lean more towards the later.

Valkyr:

Any change to ripline is welcome. Though, I find leaps way overrated and not needed. I much rather have something that buffs melee damage. The suggestion of having skill 4 provide damage reduction instead of the survivability was in consideration before. Back in the day I would have loved that. Now, not so much. I think the claws damage is way underrated (as long as you have at least 50% ability str and 4 forma in the claws). The problem that exalted weapons all have is melee weapons now deal ridiculous damage. If we have exalted weapons top them, then will nullify their existence. I am in favor of removing all exalted weapons in exchange for modifies. But... not seeing anything happening any time soon. Sadly.

Gauss:

Surely does not need any form of buffs. 

Edit: Valkyr

1st ability:

•  There is a 30% chance to open enemies up for finishers, when this happens enemies will stagger.
  • These finisher animations will be fast.
  •  She has two new animations when preforming finishers;

Front -  left claw stab, right claw stab then both claws put apart from enemy.

Back - jumps on enemies back and does 3 stabs in the neck. If you press the jump button after, she will vault of enemy.

•  

Edit: Ash

4th ability:

• On deactivation or when blade storm ends whole in the animation, Ash teleports back to the position where he activated it.

• Synergy – Shuriken & Smoke Screen

If you use shuriken on enemies affected by the smoke cloud, it will increase the slash duration by another 50%.

Edit: Valkyr

4th ability:

·       Heavy attacks uses the claw heavy attack animations.

Synergy - Using the 1st ability will cost half the energy.

Edit: Nidus

3rd ability:

·       This can be used on NPCs and companions.

7 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

Atlas rubble colors still remain brown? Unplayable. Fix it. Let me edit colors. 

If I`m not mistaken they have an aura around them that is based on your chosen energy colour. What do you think of my revisit Atlas?

Ivara's 2 and 4 augments are to be revisited. Idk anyone using 2 aug over another mod. 4th augment shouldn't have radial aoe damage reduction. Otherwise apply that to khora's whip. Jk, i like Khora, but hey? Also about 4th aug, think about headshot on sentients so yea that just makes all the new content irrelevant to play Concentrated Arrow in.

Quiver augment should also enhance other arrows than just cable/invisibility arrows ; Noise arrow could probably have another effect (add tox to primary ? as if you put poison on your arrow like people used to do in the middle age yurp + it fits tox theme of Ivara -frog/jellyfish/poison on weapons for liches-). Artemis bow needs be given on-point stats with status changes, bow/rifle mods availability (split flights/aerial ace).

4 & 2 needs be cast on the move that's right. Maybe even lower 4 cast time to allow for efficient primary/exalted swap (wouldn't a free natural talent actually make swapping viable?).

Brief Respite needs to work with Quiver when the said spell is used with mouse3 while Artemis Bow is active. It remains a spell cast, although it has no casting time.

All these ideas aren't OP-ier than other frames. This only adds comfort and damage. It won't make Ivara better for farm optimisation/speedrunning/defending objectives. She's meant to be a glass canon frame, let her not just be glass.

Put old castanas hit box on eidos to let her hunt as comfortably as she used to. Huntress or not ?

On 2020-02-14 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ivara

Hide contents

Passive improvement: Include the ability to see treasure on the mini-map.

1st ability:

·       You can access consumable gear wheel on ziplines.

2nd ability:

·       Mods on weapons do not affect the speed of the projectile.

·       Decrease the energy drain cost (including when controlling projectile) to 2 energy per second.

·       Pressing the secondary fire button will now have 3 different acceleration speed options.

·       Using this automatically has a punch-through of 1.0.

·       Make the doors open when projectile goes near them.

·       This ability can be cast on the move.

3rd ability:

·       Make it have a 70% chance to unlock lockers, disable alarms without hacking and make her able to dismantle traps. In this state, she is not affected by traps while disable them.

4th ability:

·       This ability can be cast while on the move.

To be honest, I'm not sure why we would extend her passive to see loot, animal instinct  is more than enough

For the second ability, i can agree on the projectile speed and the acceleration speeds. I think auto punch through doesnt need to be added and making doors open isnt logical. You can use navigator with any projectile and its supposed to mimic those properties, though i believe there is a higher crit percentage using navigator (not sure though). Making doors open doesnt sound logical to me, they dont open when you regularly shoot, why would they open for navigator? keep in mind your frame is stationary and invisible while using this ability so there is no actual being passing through it.

The 3rd ability rework you listed would make that ability way too over powered, i agree with none of it.

As for the fourth ability to cast while on the move, im assuming you mean when she calls on the bow. I think its fine as it is because she is calling to have the bow appear. its not like excalibur where he can just extend his arms and have an exulted weapon.

On 2020-05-15 at 9:45 PM, (PS4)Smooth81Criminal said:

-snip-

To me this makes sense for her to have this included into her passive.

You say logical but this is a game that deifies logic (hydroid`s 2) besides the way I see it with that much energy draining it need to do more that just in increasing crit and targeting, at lease with my idea not only its more versatile but you can see enemies ahead of you in the next room which adds to her being stealthy.

I don`t think its op this is more so for ppl that like to play stealth gameplay and since you move slow it needs to do more than it currently does.

She is a stealth frame, she needs to be versatile her 4th should not halt her movements.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

To me this makes sense for her to have this included into her passive.

You say logical but this is a game that deifies logic (hydroid`s 2) besides the way I see it with that much energy draining it need to do more that just in increasing crit and targeting, at lease with my idea not only its more versatile but you can see enemies ahead of you in the next room which adds to her being stealthy.

I don`t think its op this is more so for ppl that like to play stealth gameplay and since you move slow it needs to do more than it currently does.

She is a stealth frame, she needs to be versatile her 4th should not halt her movements.

The game is fantasy yes but certain logics still play a role in it. 

There is no warframe (loki or even ash) for instance that can auto dismantle traps, unlock lockers and disable alarms without hacking. As there shouldn't be. Being invisible already gives you an advantage in hacking and if you're not good at it, that's what the ciphers are for. Additionally, you now have parazon mods which extend hacking time and help you open lockers. You also have a pet mod that increased the chance of disabling locks on lockers. Giving her these abilities effectively makes all these other things ineffective. As far as the traps are concerned, she has an inmate enemy radar which also shows traps on the minimap (traps being a circle or square with enemies being a triangle) she can see them before she approaches them.

As for stopping movement when casting her fourth ability, it might be a nice QoL but tbh, I don't even really notice it. 

I stick with my opinion on the second ability. There is no projectile that can open doors, they can punch through them but not open them. Given that she is stationary when she fires it, there is no reason to allow it to do so. 

Ivara is probably one of the more well balanced frames in the game. Honestly. She should just he left alone 

20 hours ago, (PS4)Smooth81Criminal said:

-snip-

I see what your saying however If I had to choose between logic vs something that can make the game fun or useful I`d choose the second every time and tbh if DE decided to make the 2nd ability open doors (or punch-through them) you would enjoy it.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I see what your saying however If I had to choose between logic vs something that can make the game fun or useful I`d choose the second every time and tbh if DE decided to make the 2nd ability open doors (or punch-through them) you would enjoy it.

I think an auto punch through would be nice but not to open doors. But you can also put that in since it carries the characteristics of the projectile. If you throw a punch through mod on, it should punch through doors. Tbh I don't use navigator all that often, really. I've only found it useful in group plays and I need to throw an invisible arrow around downed allies. 

20 hours ago, (PS4)Smooth81Criminal said:

I think an auto punch through would be nice but not to open doors. But you can also put that in since it carries the characteristics of the projectile. If you throw a punch through mod on, it should punch through doors. Tbh I don't use navigator all that often, really. I've only found it useful in group plays and I need to throw an invisible arrow around downed allies. 

Yh idm if it could punch-through doors it still doing the same thing anyways. As for logic if an enemy is affected by a electric or gas proc it can destroy a nearby explosive barrel, that makes no sense but it`s in the game and no one complains why? because it`s fun and useful at times so if something illogical but works and is useful idk for logic. Using logic in a realistic game yes but warframe no.

4 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

Take what you think would be useful from this threat, hopefully you can pull off some interesting ideas

It`s funny how you put this here, I was thinking about Mirage today since I used her in a mission however I won`t look at your post (for now) since I don`t want to take or steal your ideas (unless you still want me to look at it). Don`t take it the wrong way.

Archived