Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

limited cures for vasca virus on kavats

-IW-RNGesus21

You can only cure your kavat from vasca virus 3 times and after that if u want to remove it u just have to breed another kavat which is just messed up.

Why can't we get an option to just cure the kavat maybe with dna stabilizers or something because its just frustrating not being able to remove that ephemera-like effect

I believe the cure you are referring to is the genetic imprint. Which yes, does cure the disease and gives you a vasca kavat imprint.
Imprints on all pets are limited to 3 uses.

However, you can buy a Vasca Curative (consumable gear item) from Teasonai in Cetus. Use that in a mission with your kavat equipped and it will cure it.

You may ask.. why do I have to use it in a mission? To that i say.. nobody knows.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb saghzs:

You may ask.. why do I have to use it in a mission? To that i say.. nobody knows.

Probably because it was the easiest way to implement it, by adding it as a consumnable item to the gear wheel. Any other option would have required more changes to the UI. 

I would love the option to purchase a vaccine with a permanent immunity for Kavats.

2 minutes ago, Prexades said:

I would love the option to purchase a vaccine with a permanent immunity for Kavats.

I generally don't bring my Kavats to the Plains of Eidolon at night.  Saves me the issue of them getting infected because the Vasca Kavats beeline to my pet faster than Vomvalysts do to my Sentinels.  

1 hour ago, Prexades said:

Probably because it was the easiest way to implement it, by adding it as a consumnable item to the gear wheel. Any other option would have required more changes to the UI.

It should literally just be one line of code set to true or false, which any kind of player action could change.

But knowing DE.. you're probably right.

On 2020-11-17 at 3:25 PM, saghzs said:

I believe the cure you are referring to is the genetic imprint. Which yes, does cure the disease and gives you a vasca kavat imprint.
Imprints on all pets are limited to 3 uses.

However, you can buy a Vasca Curative (consumable gear item) from Teasonai in Cetus. Use that in a mission with your kavat equipped and it will cure it.

lul apparently im just ignorant

Archived