Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

War Event Bugs - Fix The Rollers Already

Lone_Tenno_Operative

hey,

i know Scott likes the grineers more than corpus and sabotaging corpus with bad rewards was not enough,  we have to deal with invincible rollers too.

It is every second game now after the hotfix i play there is at least 1 roller that cannot be killed ,so everyone has to quit the run

(just 3 screenshots since for some reason when i'm trying to post more i'm getting forum error that i can't use this extension blah blah blah, but i guess you get the point)

aofb.png

6uri.png

tp8x.png

another annoying bug (i really want my Pull to work as it used to)

jl3r.png

edit: just in case u don't get the last one, its friendlies blocking tight spot, u cannot pass them and move forward , happened quiet few times too

Edited by 1beerhead1

I am pretty sure it is caused by Shield Polarize, every match that I have had a bugged roller has had at least 1 Mag that was using it. When I stopeed using it when I was playing Mag the glitch seemed to disappear.

I might be completely wrong though.

same.

I have had the friendly block bug, though, I think we should be able to pass through them like we do with other players.

The only bug I experienced was the 'no host migration' bug. It was very inconvenient, if you're at the end of a mission and the host decides to leave or their Warframe crashes.

I am pretty sure it is caused by Shield Polarize, every match that I have had a bugged roller has had at least 1 Mag that was using it. When I stopeed using it when I was playing Mag the glitch seemed to disappear.

I might be completely wrong though.

You might be right also Pull might be causing this since i really don't use Shield polarize, but anyway it needs fix,

the rollers should explode on theyr own if they don't move for more than 5-10 seconds