Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few suggestions

(PSN)adachi_2

Remove trade tax.

The sergeant rework.

Remove legendary core from sortie .

When an energy leach is removing energy u will get a sign that would be very noticeable.

Give an accutal good way point system like for example in second when you find beeeeeeeeep re beep after that you will get the extraction way point when you get there you realise it's the opposite side when you get to that way point you have to the opposite side and that's how I got stuck for 20min.

Remove DNA stabilizers because in tired of buying them and they dont even fill the bar to full.

You dont have to interact with your pet every day to get that bonus damage.

1 minute ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

Remove DNA stabilizers because in tired of buying them and they dont even fill the bar to full.

IncubatorUpgradeSegment.png

4 minutes ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

Why

4 minutes ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

Remove trade tax.

Don't think they will

14 minutes ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

Remove trade tax.

No, how is that fair? If you don't like paying trade tax in dojos or on primed mods, get the stuff yourself. 

The sergeant rework.

Not sure where the fairness is here?

Why? How is thinning the reward pool fair? 

15 minutes ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

When an energy leach is removing energy u will get a sign that would be very noticeable.

Have you tried keeping an eye on your user interface?

Give an accutal good way point system like for example in second when you find beeeeeeeeep re beep after that you will get the extraction way point when you get there you realise it's the opposite side when you get to that way point you have to the opposite side and that's how I got stuck for 20min.

Waypoint system breaks more than my concentration at work, not exactly a fair thing, it's a coding thing. 

What do mean why it has an 0.18 drop chance 

and for context he was asking why should legendary core should be removed from sortie 

Yeah but why remove it just because it has a low drop rate? You can ask for a lil buff to the drop rate but removing it from sorties is basically removing it from the game

2 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

1.No, how is that fair? If you don't like paying trade tax in dojos or on primed mods, get the stuff yourself. 

Not sure where the fairness is here?

2.Have you tried keeping an eye on your user interface?

i get your point so I changed the title 

1.its the principal of it like for example IRL taxes are for the government but in WF we dont know why theres not even been a government since the orokin what remains is the board and a queen technically yes they are governments in they're own terms but we're the tenno why would we pay our enemys no wonder the courpus,grineer etc chase after the tenno they're bunch of tax frauds 

2.if I do that I will die

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

They increased everyones standing. If you wanted use your standing to buy a Vox Solaris arcane or a zaw part from cetus, you can now get all that stuff faster.

So they made the grind gates slightly (very slightly) less annoying. How does that equate to removal? I never said anything about them adjusting the gates, I said they would never remove one outright, only add new ones.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Self damage and sortie rewards are two different things, not a good reason to remove it, and you've yet to provide a GOOD reason at all. Just because you dont use cores, doesn't mean no one else does.

What no I mean no one gets the legendary core 

1 hour ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

1.its the principal of it like for example IRL taxes are for the government but in WF we dont know why theres not even been a government since the orokin what remains is the board and a queen technically yes they are governments in they're own terms but we're the tenno why would we pay our enemys no wonder the courpus,grineer etc chase after the tenno they're bunch of tax frauds 

the taxes are for trading stuff. the origin system are all still a society when they aren't running. also because you trade in dojos or relays so you have too pay a taxi to DE to keep them up and running. why do you think rebbeca and Megan have som many credits? taxes baby, taxes

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

the taxes are for trading stuff. the origin system are all still a society when they aren't running. also because you trade in dojos or relays so you have too pay a taxi to DE to keep them up and running. why do you think rebbeca and Megan have som many credits? taxes baby, taxes

Ah smart

4 hours ago, TheGuyver said:

Have you tried keeping an eye on your user interface?

Unfortunately, and I'll be the devil's advocate here, this has proven to be a very inefficient way of keeping track of your energy during our chaotic combat. What with 30+ enemies rushing you, many of which are Parasitic Eximus and Disruptor Units, all at the same time. A visual and audio cue/indicator, in many player's opinions, would be much appreciated, I believe.

Archived