Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid waiting time

Renarde-Louve

they should remove the 24 hour waiting time between MR testes. thats Really annoying when you got to wait if you fail (or succed). Failel MR30 because miss last jump to activate the last thing to finish the test.

I dont see the point of that dump 24 hours waiting. specially when you did everything else in the game.... 

The trick is not failing.

Anyway, by super-veterans like MR30, I really wonder what the impatience is. What's 24 hours to you? You have clearly already spent years in this game. It's not like your boyfriend will dump you unless you are MR30 before the 18.11.2020 or whatever.

12 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

The trick is not failing.

Anyway, by super-veterans like MR30, I really wonder what the impatience is. What's 24 hours to you? You have clearly already spent years in this game. It's not like your boyfriend will dump you unless you are MR30 before the 18.11.2020 or whatever.

(Yes, quoting myself).

Oh, I got it! OP, I got it!

You are the beast from Beauty and the Beast and the rose is losing petals and you are going to stay a beast unless you become MR30 in Warframe and tonight is your last night because the rose has only one petal left and it's about to fall!

Otherwise I see no reason for which you can't wait 24 hours.

8 hours ago, Renarde-Louve said:

they should remove the 24 hour waiting time between MR testes. thats Really annoying when you got to wait if you fail (or succed). Failel MR30 because miss last jump to activate the last thing to finish the test.

I dont see the point of that dump 24 hours waiting. specially when you did everything else in the game.... 

You'll get it next time . You know how it goes .

Archived