Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Story Missions

nellone

15 minutes ago, nellone said:

We have a lot of beautiful main quests, that i did once, because is pointless to repeat.
Why don't we put Daily Rewards for story missions?
Rewards on 1 mission, 3, 5, 7, 10 ecc
Someone could play quests only and get a lot of rewards!

No thnx from me personally, it might sound like we have alot of quests, but we don't. The beginning quests like Howl of the kubrow or whatever that was called and the Archwing. Theres nothing challenging that yields rewards, the 1st playthrough is more than enough.

I could see parts or mechanics of parts of story quests as some sort of mission or mini game with minor rewards tied to it. Like the "stealth" flight to enter the Kuva Fortress or fighting Umbra or the current Nightwave boss but playing entire quest lines repeatedly, even the early ones, and tying rewards (you didn't specify what rewards) to them sounds extremely bland to me.

I prefer the current quest format where the quests actually feel like quests. I mean daily quests sound cool but it really just sound like Skyrim's and Fallout 4's radiant quests which aren't really quests but just doing a task over and over again. yes most of Warframe basically is that but the quests are unique and not repetitive and I prefer to keep them that way

no thanks. playing through cinematic quests day in, day out will just make people see them as a chore, as people already do with things like Nightwave. it's better to just have them done on the player's terms; once to completion and then have it replayable if they so choose. if it's just regular Story missions like Deadlock protocol, that might be more feasible.

On 2020-11-18 at 8:40 AM, nellone said:

We have a lot of beautiful main quests, that i did once, because is pointless to repeat.
Why don't we put Daily Rewards for story missions?
Rewards on 1 mission, 3, 5, 7, 10 ecc
Someone could play quests only and get a lot of rewards!

sorry to say, but i think you already answered the question yourself.
if it's already feels pointless, adding rewards at the end wouldn't help much.

On 2020-11-18 at 8:58 AM, Loza03 said:

I think putting the story quests as a daily mission would cause them to get old too fast. Too much repetition.

You can have too much of a good thing - when it comes to a story, one good run is better than a hundred bad ones.

and i agree with this gentleman.

to me, deadlock protocol will forever be one of the most epic quest in warframe. but i don't want to touch that cursed xoris ever again.

Archived