Something neat about liches.

prodi1600

I just got another lich recently.

Spoiler

rvEKttM.jpg

Just noticed the helmet

Spoiler

75YhNXU.jpg

Its pretty neat of a detail that when you create a lich if you use tennogen helm, the actual model its on its shoulder and not just a generic one.

Spoiler

pPtzsAh.jpg

Its was quite the surprise when I saw it.

Dont know if this was pointed before but its quite neat.

7 minutes ago, prodi1600 said:

Its been pointed out so many times that we already know some helmets are incompatible. But most work, Tennogen or otherwise.

The only interesting part of this thread was how you are spelling 'Lich'.

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Quick... Attack the noobie!!!!
Rawr.

I am not sure if it counts as 'attacking the noobie' if a simple Google search states the same information on more than one result. That's just, someone was too lazy to use Google to determine if their post was a waste of time or not. Use this post as an example: they uploaded and linked three different images before they actually tried to use Google to determine if their post was new or not (apparently many noobs need Google to help in linking images).

• I would expect checking the wiki before posting as a minimum in this case. Note, the wiki includes the information within this post.

33 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I am not sure if it counts as 'attacking the noobie' if a simple Google search states the same information on more than one result. That's just, someone was too lazy to use Google to determine if their post was a waste of time or not. Use this post as an example: they uploaded and linked three different images before they actually tried to use Google to determine if their post was new or not (apparently many noobs need Google to help in linking images).

• I would expect checking the wiki before posting as a minimum in this case. Note, the wiki includes the information within this post.

I mean, they were just trying to engage in conversation about their excitement around noticing then helmet, but you're right, just another person who didn't check the wiki, like OMG, why do people even post in general, like, everything is on the wiki, what's the point really. If everyone has had this conversation before why does it need to happen again a thousand times?

I say make an example of them further... Don't make posts if you've not conferred with the oricle about the divine wiki or be smitten with the hammer of righteousness, the great unwashed shall know their place or forfeit their right to speak.

8 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

but you're right, just another person who didn't check the wiki,

I am not saying check the wiki. When was the last time you found something fun and/or exciting in a game and didn't first check Google before making a post? Personally, I like to Google the interesting thing I found to find out more information about it. If I am unable to find some information I post on the relevant forums.

• It usually takes five seconds to Google it, but several minutes to take and upload the amount of screenshots I want to post.
  • I am not saying that OP cannot post this. They are allowed to be excited and skip some logical steps.

44 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I mean, they were just trying to engage in conversation about their excitement around noticing then helmet, but you're right, just another person who didn't check the wiki, like OMG, why do people even post in general, like, everything is on the wiki, what's the point really. If everyone has had this conversation before why does it need to happen again a thousand times?

I say make an example of them further... Don't make posts if you've not conferred with the oricle about the divine wiki or be smitten with the hammer of righteousness, the great unwashed shall know their place or forfeit their right to speak.

It's just common warframe etiquette. If you don't know something that I know, you are an annoying dolt. 

The wiki is a mess anyways, relying on that for information is a mistake and a half. Too many times the advantage and disadvantages they post on weapon pages for example are just so far off.  

6 hours ago, prodi1600 said:

I just got another lich recently.

Reveal hidden contents

rvEKttM.jpg

Just noticed the helmet

Reveal hidden contents

75YhNXU.jpg

Its pretty neat of a detail that when you create a lich if you use tennogen helm, the actual model its on its shoulder and not just a generic one.

Reveal hidden contents

pPtzsAh.jpg

Its was quite the surprise when I saw it.

A lot of them have cool dangalies or FX that work also:

Trinity Prime:

Spoiler

20201118195558_1.jpg

Ivara Prime:

Spoiler

20201118195551_1.jpg

And The Excal Zato Head is pretty nice IMHO.

Spoiler

20201118195543_1.jpg

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

I am not saying check the wiki. When was the last time you found something fun and/or exciting in a game and didn't first check Google before making a post? Personally, I like to Google the interesting thing I found to find out more information about it. If I am unable to find some information I post on the relevant forums.

• It usually takes five seconds to Google it, but several minutes to take and upload the amount of screenshots I want to post.
  • I am not saying that OP cannot post this. They are allowed to be excited and skip some logical steps.

Mate, I said you're right, not sure why you're trying it with me now, I fear I have angered your eristic persistence, let me reiterate; I 100% agree people should not be starting topics on the forums, especially without ardently and thoroughly checking that people have not in the past had some sort of conversation either directly related or unrelated before initiating a thread, irrelevant of point, it's just plain rude to be trying to start a discussion on a site dedicated to discussing things, he should have known better and you did your job by putting him in his place, you're a true hero of the people, and I for one am glad you are here defending us from such ignorance and teaching the noobs their place with a contrarian fortitude I am in awe of.

Spoiler

citizen.jpg

Archived