Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a question for K drives and the audience.

ECACA

Is it really need to have participants and audience while doing the races?

Find a good race, even the long ones, and all of a sudden the neighbors come to watch and shoot at you.

Even If I goto another Race, its like everyone love to see a challenge, and ADD TO IT.

Stupid Moa Thinks its cool to Attach a line to you and SLAM you if he can.  3 runs and there are over 4 drops of Crew along the way.

I didnt think I was this popular.

The Rules of Engagement for Open World Forces (these rules applying to ALL open world factions):

- if Tenno appear to be fishing or mining, you MUST engage them and immediately call for reinforcements. throw down a beacon, deploy a drone etc. and inform your Area Commander of the situation so he can put the entire region on highest alert. 

- Tenno must be engaged at ALL distances. it doesn't matter if you're a trooper or other close range unit, you can still probably hit them at 300 yards eventually anyway. if nothing else, you'll annoy them!

- if Tenno are doing a K-Drive race, you MUST pursue them and try to take them down. any unit who can foil a K-Drive race gets a promotion and 1000 credits.  

- under NO circumstances must you engage the Tenno during their missions, particularly when defending their objectives: you'll totally die for one thing, but you'll annoy them by not appearing. we've realised that we can beat the Tenno by NOT wandering in blindly and letting them kill us, which has left us all shocked, but if it works, it works.

- Power Cell Carriers must NOT appear in numbers more than 3 at a time, or more than once every 120 seconds. make them wait for those power cells while our forces destroy the Excavators.

- [Grineer only] Thumper Crews are ordered to rotate their Thumper's legs as much as possible to protect their vehicle and also infuriate the Tenno. don't be afraid to use the AoE shockwave spam all the time, munitions are cheap under the Queens!

- [Corpus Only] all personnel in possession of Toroids are relegated to desk duty indefinitely, and must only go out and take up arms if everyone else in your outpost is being killed. let reinforcements and proxies go first. they may take our lives, but we won't let them have too many Toroids!

- [Infested Only] klsdkasdfhiusfisuicnsil;ciasiufhashufi;asdfh (roughly translates to "keep Tenno waiting for ages and don't give them Samples")

Its always amazed me, in that they can find us As soon as we venture out.  Dont matter if we walk or run or fly.

IF I could find that Radar I would destroy it.

If I could find that tracker, I would destroy it, 

If I could find the SAT tracking us or the person WATCHING the doors, I would find a way to avoid or get rid of them.

Its very entertaining that we are working for other groups, and they have ALL this info, but cant find anything unless WE are on the front lines.  Love those spies.  Cant even do abit of espionage.  WE do see a few spies out there on Venus.  And those remote tents on earth.

Then we have to Pay them to rank up our friendship, so they give u access to other goods.  Never the real stuff tho.  To get arcanes, we have to fight the big guy outside.  would love a few of them to go out with us, and HELp take down the big targets, even long range.

I feel like an under paid mercenary.  and I have to pay Dues.  AND only so much as NOT to grab everything in 1 day, it takes a month to get it all.

à l’instant, ECACA a dit :

Its always amazed me, in that they can find us As soon as we venture out.  Dont matter if we walk or run or fly.

IF I could find that Radar I would destroy it.

If I could find that tracker, I would destroy it, 

If I could find the SAT tracking us or the person WATCHING the doors, I would find a way to avoid or get rid of them.

Its very entertaining that we are working for other groups, and they have ALL this info, but cant find anything unless WE are on the front lines.  Love those spies.  Cant even do abit of espionage.  WE do see a few spies out there on Venus.  And those remote tents on earth.

Then we have to Pay them to rank up our friendship, so they give u access to other goods.  Never the real stuff tho.  To get arcanes, we have to fight the big guy outside.  would love a few of them to go out with us, and HELp take down the big targets, even long range.

I feel like an under paid mercenary.  and I have to pay Dues.  AND only so much as NOT to grab everything in 1 day, it takes a month to get it all.

PS.

What are we doing tho.

WE aint taken back any of the planets, we aint gotten the natives to be PART of the army.  The Enemy destroyed a relay and no one is rebuilding it.(thats another frame job).

We dont get to pick up extra armor or weapons to hand to the natives.  which would be better trade them what we get.  do we fight for those who cant/wont fight?  Or find another group that can back us up in a battle.  WOW, 6 Syndicates that like and dont like each other, and you would think there would be a TON of infighting with the frames and tenno.  Nah, we dont do that, even tho THAT group hates out guts, and sends assassins after us.(when we kill those, do they loose a few of the group?  really!! think about how many they have lost trying to get us ON THERE SIDE rather them working for the group we are in)

Such a funny game.  Not real consistent, esp with all the plot lines they could make with the game.

Weapons that have little if any use.  Sniper guns?  Long range an the enemy dont show up until you get allot Closer?  Gun sights/scopes, that should be removed cause they REALLY dont work well, esp on SNOW areas.  Give me the gun smith who did this work and I will give him lessons.

Flash lights that Blind Us. but you cant use on the enemy to do the same?

Conservation/hunting, is kinda cool, but who ever thought of the % chance should be Shot also.  Its a 70/30/0 and when you use a call it goes 0/30/70(those are rounded numbers) Common/rare/very rare.  Where the RARE (in the middle) is the hardest to catch.

MORE FUN, ADD MORE FUN THINGS..

16 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

The Rules of Engagement for Open World Forces (these rules applying to ALL open world factions):

- if Tenno appear to be fishing or mining, you MUST engage them and immediately call for reinforcements. throw down a beacon, deploy a drone etc. and inform your Area Commander of the situation so he can put the entire region on highest alert. 

- Tenno must be engaged at ALL distances. it doesn't matter if you're a trooper or other close range unit, you can still probably hit them at 300 yards eventually anyway. if nothing else, you'll annoy them!

- if Tenno are doing a K-Drive race, you MUST pursue them and try to take them down. any unit who can foil a K-Drive race gets a promotion and 1000 credits.  

- under NO circumstances must you engage the Tenno during their missions, particularly when defending their objectives: you'll totally die for one thing, but you'll annoy them by not appearing. we've realised that we can beat the Tenno by NOT wandering in blindly and letting them kill us, which has left us all shocked, but if it works, it works.

- Power Cell Carriers must NOT appear in numbers more than 3 at a time, or more than once every 120 seconds. make them wait for those power cells while our forces destroy the Excavators.

- [Grineer only] Thumper Crews are ordered to rotate their Thumper's legs as much as possible to protect their vehicle and also infuriate the Tenno. don't be afraid to use the AoE shockwave spam all the time, munitions are cheap under the Queens!

- [Corpus Only] all personnel in possession of Toroids are relegated to desk duty indefinitely, and must only go out and take up arms if everyone else in your outpost is being killed. let reinforcements and proxies go first. they may take our lives, but we won't let them have too many Toroids!

- [Infested Only] klsdkasdfhiusfisuicnsil;ciasiufhashufi;asdfh (roughly translates to "keep Tenno waiting for ages and don't give them Samples")

LMAO. 

This deserves so many more upvotes. 

O! O!..

Races on Deimos.

Dont.

Basics first.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED to be able to see the next pilon when you Go thru one.(Go read the rules for this type of racing, real world)

Be it airplanes or Skiers, or even Ice skating. and RC or Rodeo

Then we might discus Paths.  It might be REAL hard to do, but someone created the paths, and I would Love to see them TRY to get thru any of it.

Come on developers, you made it so you should be able to run the races also..  NO PRACTICING..  show us you can do it..

Lets make it hard, at least 1 of the team thats NOT done it, and then the person who created this monstrous race.

O! is there a timer someplace?  so that I need to get to the next Pilon/flag/gate before it runs out?  A standard distance between them would be nice, esp those BEHIND bushes. 

And how does this compare to Venus?  How many points you getting?  Think I can do better on Venus.

Those races on Deimos.

Are abit ridiculous.  Which Kids set these up??  OR is it some type of revenge.

Jumps that are Abit high.  Jumping down the Side of a cliff and there is a branch in the way?

AND THE CONTROLS SUCK.  Who wants 2 things on 1 button?  GET OVER IT.  Hold a button to ready a jump and its NOT WORKING mostly because you are ,Probably, Not in contact with the ground all the time.  so the game gets abit confused of what you are doing..  So many dips, bumps, Ditches, there is No full contact with the ground when you need it.

Jump off a cliff to land in a tree branch, to GRIND to the thin part.  interesting, and not to bad.  But still, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEXT PILON.  Sitting on top of this Muck and the next pilon is on the other side of a hill, isnt Good.  And if you are traveling fast, and make the jump you end up Pretty close to the Next one and its a vert. Jump.

il y a 3 minutes, ECACA a dit :

Those races on Deimos.

Are abit ridiculous.  Which Kids set these up??  OR is it some type of revenge.

Jumps that are Abit high.  Jumping down the Side of a cliff and there is a branch in the way?

AND THE CONTROLS SUCK.  Who wants 2 things on 1 button?  GET OVER IT.  Hold a button to ready a jump and its NOT WORKING mostly because you are ,Probably, Not in contact with the ground all the time.  so the game gets abit confused of what you are doing..  So many dips, bumps, Ditches, there is No full contact with the ground when you need it.

Jump off a cliff to land in a tree branch, to GRIND to the thin part.  interesting, and not to bad.  But still, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEXT PILON.  Sitting on top of this Muck and the next pilon is on the other side of a hill, isnt Good.  And if you are traveling fast, and make the jump you end up Pretty close to the Next one and its a vert. Jump.

AND being hit by Flying Squid things 8 times in 15 min, ISNT fun either, while trying to run these races.

Archived