Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Flagellocanth not lighting up with Oxylus Scan Aquatic Lifeforms and Luminous dye active.
  • VISUAL: HLso99F.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Fishing on the cambion drift -> Surface hotspot -> throw down a luminous dye and Processed Fass Residue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Flagellocanth being highlighted by either the luminous dye or Oxylus Scan Aquatic Lifeform.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Flagellocanth not being highlighted.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Like 2
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was trying to kill my Thralls with weapons (Revenant)
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Many weapons feature don't work again Thrall : Proboscis Cernos, Cyanex, melee weapon, flux weapon with chaining (kuva nukor)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If we can kill them, why weapon don't behave normaly again them, weapon should work 100% again them and not 50%. Proboscis Cernos should grab them, Cyanex bullet should homming on them, melee weapon should still build combo counter, chaining weapon should chain between thralls and ennemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Proboscis Cernos don't grab Thralls, chain weapon chain on ennemie but not on thralls, you don't build melee combo counter when you hit them with a melee weapon, cyanex bullet should homming in them and ricochet in them
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mire will randomly disable melee attacks.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/3IHvbYM1FZw https://youtu.be/O8YLMe0I3Eg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Mire and enter a mission.  Happens with or without other weapons equipped.  Also happens in the Simulacrum.  Remapping the key does not stop this from happening, bug is still there.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to attack with Mire.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using Mire as melee, it will randomly just stop allowing me to attack with the E button for a quick melee or a melee slam.  Doesn't seem to affect weapons other than the Mire.  Was working fine before the recent update.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Can be reproduced very quickly and easily. 
  • Like 1
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: New Weapon Blueprints missing from drop tables.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Given it's a lack of it being in game, I guess this is constantly reproducible?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa weapon main Blueprints should be obtainable in game, and probably from the new bounties as stated in patch notes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa drop their components in bounties, but they do not have obtainable blueprints.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The blueprints are never listed in bounty rewards in game OR on the official drop tables (which do have the other components).
  • Like 1
  • TYPE: In-game 
  • DESCRIPTION: When doing one of the new isolation vault bounty where you have to investigate the mist, after interacting with the fissure you have to kill infested to prevent it from reopening. However, killing all the infested (couldn't find any with 2x enemy radar) didn't end the timer and the fissure reopened.
  • REPRODUCTION: doing one of the new isolation vault bounty where you have to investigate the mist, and repeating it. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The fissure should have been closed after killing all the infested
  • OBSERVED RESULT: all the infested were killed, the timer ended, so the fissure reopened
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice when playing with someone else (2 players in the group), in T2 and T3 vault, it didn't happen when playing alone, but I haven't done a lot of bounties
  • Like 1
  • TYPE: in-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Acolyte spawn during extraction on defense removes steel essence reward, and acolytes are not considered enemies that need to be killed for wave success
  • VISUAL: Didn't take a screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Do defense steel path missions and get a poorly timed acolyte spawn after the mission is cleared but before you can no longer move and the end mission screen comes up.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Acolyte spawning should prevent wave completion
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission ends regardless of the acolyte being there, and since the acolyte was not killed you get no steel essence, either.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only had it happen once.
  • TYPE: [Foundry]
  • DESCRIPTION: Unbuildable blueprints - Cannot build Gristlebuck, Steeba and Nodulite K-Drive component. Feverspine however is buildable
  • VISUAL: [https://imgur.com/a/tzHH4Es]IpoPnFG.jpeg0JhESgO.jpegM7RvIGq.jpegZB5jSaC.jpegWtLLlcE.jpegmlTs9iy.jpegYnXfmC8.jpeg
  • REPRODUCTION: Get the blueprints from the Deimos K-Drive races
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to build the BPs, even considered all resource requisite are already met
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot build the BPs i own
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Right. Whoever decided that GATING the new bounties behind the old isolation vaults needs to explain why the hell they've done this. And it's not like it's a case of run the old ISO once and permanently unlock them. You have to do the f**king things EVERY DAMN TIME to access them

I do not want to spend 45 minutes re-running something I have run countless times and have all the parts I need in order TO ACCESS NEW CONTENT. That is awful game design.

If that isn't bad enough, having gone in to do the damned vault in order to look at the new stuff, something glitches out on the third vault so badly my partner had to force extract me by going back to the Necrolisk, so I didn't even get to see the new stuff anyway.

Basically I got stuck inside one of the side rooms you can get into in order to unlock one of the secret rooms. i go in, hit the void trigger to unlock the other door, and then I get stuck behind an invisible barrier.

Excuse the caps but i am livid right now.

• DESCRIPTION the Juggernaut got stuck on the railing after eating the polyp. the task point indicates a polyp that has already been eaten
  • VISUAL: uo3NmCv.pngcDqDET7.png
  • REPRODUCTION: most likely the bug appears precisely on the condition that the Juggernaut must jump the railings
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I had to go to 3 polyp and complete the order
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the Juggernaut is stuck and I can't complete the order
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I saw this bug for the first time in about 10 sessions
  • Like 2
  • DESCRIPTION: Ally/Teammate Necramech's are picking up your resources. Sometimes you have to chase them in order to get whatever resource like necramech parts. 
  • VISUAL: 20201121115234_1      
  • REPRODUCTION: Ever since the Necramech vacuum update, this is reproduceable.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ally Necramech isn't picking up your dropped rescource.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ally Necramech is picking up your resources.

• DESCRIPTION: In one of the new isolation bounties, the fissures is not closing after killing the nearby enemies. The count down timer continues until it reaches zero and the fissure is still there. The team will go back and try to repeat the same thing but the fissure will not close. We cannot cancel/restart the bounty so everyone extracts. 
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to reproduce it besides playing the bounty after finishing the isolation vault.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fissure closing after killing nearby enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fissure and count down timer continues after killing the enemies.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: probably about 60%
Edited by DarkCycotech
  • Like 1

2 Bugs I'm reporting because patch notes said nothing about them and as someone that does railjack a lot these changes happened for some reason that is unexplainable.

• DESCRIPTION: 
    1- Invisible Walls/objects appearing in railjack missions that without any visuals you are not able to pass.
    * 2- A HUGE increase in hull breaches compared to pre-deimos arcana like not 2x or 3x more like 5x-8x *
  • VISUAL:  1- When Flying into nothing you constantly hear the colliding sound when you fly your railjack in objects however there are no visual objects where you are flying, there is nothing but small rocks, these small rocks shouldn't stop your railjack.
  • REPRODUCTION: Take a railjack and fly around in giant point 100% reproduction rate
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able fly across open space
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not Being able to cross open space due to collision with invisible objects
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every mission.

Will post video after anomaly is over in giant point
1- 

2- https://www.twitch.tv/mrsigy/clip/LitigiousAwkwardCoffeeNomNom?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
   https://www.twitch.tv/mrsigy/clip/IntelligentObservantCarabeefDBstyle?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Railjack is unplayable after Deimos Arcana please HOTFIX this.

Edited by MrSigy
  • Like 3
  • DESCRIPTION: Dig Up the Polyp bounty juggernaut bugged out and prevented completion. 
  • VISUAL: img%5D
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Juggernaut should find a spot for player to dig.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Juggernaut got on a railing and game notified us that the juggernaut had found something, but the objective just pointed to the previous polyp whilst the juggernaut stopped moving at all and played the "sniffing" animation. (In Visual, juggernaut is in background, previous polyp location is at characters' feet).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened twice in the span of ~4 full bounty runs (rail wasn't necessary).
Edited by -AT-WeepiestLem0n
Updated with image
  • Like 2
  • DESCRIPTION: Eliminate The Source of the Mist bounty bugged, no enemies to kill after putting emitter in fissure. 
  • VISUAL: img%5D
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies to spawn after placing emitter in fracture.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After placing emitter in Fracture, Deimos Jugulus appears, we kill it, and then no other enemies spawn and fissure reopens.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs very often, unknown cause.
Edited by -AT-WeepiestLem0n
New post
  • Like 2

I'm gonna post this here aswell because it's been too long in the game is starting to annoy me.

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack Forward Artillery doing more then enough dmg but crewship not exploding.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: More then 55k dmg to destroy the crewship
  • OBSERVED RESULT: crewship survives with a little amount of health which should not be possible.
  • VISUAL: https://clips.twitch.tv/PerfectBusySandwichTTours
    Video:
    Shot 1 does 61 153 damage to crewship #1 this does not kill crewship #1
    Shot 2 does 55 019 damage to crewship #2 this kills crewship #2
    Shot 3 does 166 damage to crewship #1 which should have already been killed but did not previously have to fire an additional shot to make the reactor explode.
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cant insert canister into fissure as host, if party member insert it, it doesn't complete the objectives
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure, but it seem to glitch more if the canister is placed by the host, or if the mobs are killed too fast
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fissure should be closed after all mobs died
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Timer keeps running, no more mobs appear
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens pretty often, almost half my runs with this mission had this glitch
Edited by Negratius
  • Like 2

TYPE: Polyp-hog bounty
Description: For the third polyp the hog is standing above the ground and a marker is marking the previous truffle, there is no interact button around either.

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

Replication: Aborted the bounty and it's happened a second time in the same spot.
EXPECTED RESULT: Truffle should be interactable, Hog shouldn't float.
Observed result: previous truffle marked, hog floats, no interactions.
Reproduction rate: 2/2 tries.

• Like 2
On 2020-11-20 at 2:44 AM, GravityFix said:
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Steam Controller not working properly
  • VISUAL: visualize this
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter the game with steam controller connected
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Work
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Buttons that are able to be pressed, are using a default config setting, and some buttons do not work at all. unable to look around with mouse touchpad, or enter the regular inputs

same problem

• TYPE: in-game, melee.
  • DESCRIPTION: melee (Mire) stops working completely.
  • REPRODUCTION: take Mire into a mission, swing a few times (ammount of swings varies).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: melee attacks.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing, melee doesn't work, both quick and heavy attack. Aim / block still works (tried in melee only alert to check).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every mission.
On 2020-11-19 at 8:44 PM, Daiwulf said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mother Isolation Bounty missing after completing an Iso Vault and going back to town
  • VISUAL: Didn't take screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Did a Iso Vault bounty (only 1 vault open), returned to town and Mother only had the regular bounties but no Iso Vault bounty
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mother having at least 1 Iso Vault Bounty
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mother had no Iso Vault Bounty (only the 6 regular bointies)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried that once, don't know if general bug or instance

Go to the mothers in the cambion drift not the necralisk, and also since you seem to never of noticed them, there a huts on the plains and some guys around orb vallis that appear when you take over an area as well as a guy near the entrance to fortuna all the time. hope this helps

On 2020-11-19 at 8:55 PM, Deadzer343 said:
  • TYPE: Warframe ability scaling
  • DESCRIPTION: chancing strengh from 189% to 204% 
  • VISUAL: first one is with 204% secound is 189%
  • Warframe0001.jpg
  • Warframe0000.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Chancing the strength 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: keeping my 11 weapons or getting 12 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: got 10
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it didnt chance so far and is still 10 weapons

UPDATE: the scaling is in reverse i put 338% strength and just get 6 weapons.

The ammount of weapons scales with range

3 hours ago, MrSigy said:

• * 2- A HUGE increase in hull breaches compared to pre-deimos arcana like not 2x or 3x more like 5x-8x *

Yeah, it's nutty. Playing engineer on random pubs the last 2 days, I was often repairing breaches back to back for most of the mission run. Patch one remotely, close the map, and another appears. On the one had this was nice as I was leveling equipment so this meant more affinity and less standing around just waiting on forges, but I already have my intrinsics maxed out so I could do it remotely. If this happens on lower missions, a new crew might really struggle to run around patching all the holes while still learning their way around the ship and trying to stay on top of the revolite as well as other ship supplies, especially if they don't have Battle Forge yet.

• Like 1
  • TYPE: Isolation vault bounty(Juggernaut)
  • DESCRIPTION: For the third item, the Juggernaut went to the wrong place, and started digging.
  • VISUAL: You can see where the Juggernaut's digging, which isn't particularly close to the marked spot where it's supposed to be. Also, enemies stopped spawning. This was after a host migration.
  • 5W63Ay0.jpg Yupi
  • REPRODUCTION: Do isolation vault bounties, I guess.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Juggernaut diggs up the thing, and the mission proceeds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Juggernaut continued digging peacefully along a wall for close to a minute, with nothing else happening.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea. This was the first time I've seen this bounty.
  • Like 1
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the new bounties inside the vault and a massive glowing light appeared
  • VISUAL: 20201121155228-1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I honestly have no clue, although there was a sound being played at each glowing spot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No blazingly bright light burning my eyes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blazingly bright light burning my eyes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I saw two there but I don't know what causes is so Its hard to say