Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Host migration loses isolation vault tier completed.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • As client, complete one isolation vault (without bonus—skipping 15 minutes of following newly speed-boosted nearly-reaches-walking-pace ranting Loid)
    • Leave squad for host migrate while others are still in vault
    • Move to next (uncompleted) vault hole location
    • Mother interact
    • Isolation vault mission and followup mission is for tier 1 (levels: 30-40, no weapon parts)
    • Can never reach tier 3 in this map
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tier 1 vault completed, be able to start tier 2
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tier 1 vault completed, host migrate, cannot start tier 2, cannot reach tier 3
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Soft locked in a black conservation screen. A squad member captured a conservation target right as I tried to get into my Necramech from my operator.
  • VISUAL: Warframe0087.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Have someone capture a conservation enemy right as you try and enter your Necramech from operator
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get in the Necramech / conservation target gets captured
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in a black conservation screen unable to do anything. Effectively soft-locked. No keys did anything. No escape menu. Teammates forcing me to extract resulted in an end of mission screen but afterwards I was still stuck in the soft-locked black conservation screen you see in the image.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

I had someone drag enemies to me and kill me completely but upon respawning I was still in the black faux conservation screen.

Image in case the site doesn't like direct linking: https://ibb.co/VJtfXx4

• DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault bounty host migration loses Necramech XP
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Play isolation vault as client
    • earn some necramech affinity (XP)
    • host migrate
    • necramech XP gone
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech XP maintained with host migrate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host migrate does not store / pass necramech XP
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4

• TYPE: In-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation vault as client with high ping can result in losing actions (can move, but no animations or actions) before going no-clip mode
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Play isolation vault as client
    • ?Host starts downloading / watching / artificially limiting their internet bandwidth
    • Warframe get locked in an animation
    • can move, but no firing, actions or animations
    • wait 30 seconds
    • fall through floor endlessly
    • eventually can arsewing (via hotkey)
    • arsewing through all of vault / diemos with no clipping
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The floor / walls are solid
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The floor / walls are not solid to warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Find the magical packet error 5/100

• DESCRIPTION: Isolation vault as client can render all vault bonus unlock pattern and options as slash (Fass)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: ?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: four different icons for pattern or options
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only fass icon
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5/100

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: This Is more of a list of things I have found with the new bonewidow mech
  • Exalted weapon randomly stops working - pulls out nothing cant melee either
  • exalted weapon randomly becomes dependant on the shield being used- only can use the weapon if the shield is out (not with casting but with the actual use of it) even then melee sometimes doesnt work anyway
  • melee in general with it randomly stops working
  • jumping randomly stops working
  • Most of these tend to happen all at once
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Constantly occurs with just normal use of it-making use of all abilities and features
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mech works fine nothing unexpected
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 90% of the time the dedicated melee mech cant even melee
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: in terms of encountering it 100% of the time

• TYPE: In-Game (Isolation Vault)
  • DESCRIPTION: Polyp-Hog Juggernaut is stuck after jumping over the rail. The previous polyp is still shown on the objective waypoint even though it was already done.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Crack in Deimos bounty, Dig up the Polyp stage and follow the juggernaut.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Juggernaut going to all three dig spots.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Juggernaut being stuck after jumping and previous polyps objective waypoint is still shown even though it was already done.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time for me.
  •  

• TYPE: In-Game (Isolation Vault)
  • DESCRIPTION: When playing Infested Research on stage 2 (Eliminate the source of the mist) neither my teammates or I could interact with the fissure after grabbing the emitter. The power indicator on the emitter does not show up as well. 
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Infection Research, Eliminate the source of the mist
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to interact with the fissure and emitter has a countdown timer.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No countdown timer and not being able to interact with the fissure when holding the emitter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened three times for me.

• DESCRIPTION: No new mines are generated after using Archwing (in the Plains, as far as I know). Switching to and back from the Operator fixes the problem. Traveling via K-Drive doesn't lead to this.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/N2hkWdM
  • REPRODUCTION: Use the Archwing in the Plains and travel to a cave (or anywhere else where you expect to find plenty of minable rocks).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (I haven't tested it outside of the Plains of Eidolon)

• DESCRIPTION: Voidrig necromechs in Isolation Vault Bounties sometimes reattach limbs as soon as they are destroyed.
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. Play any isolation vault bounty mission. 2. Play through the mission until reaching the Necromech Guardian fight, if the guardian is a voidrig necromech continue. 3. Destroy one or both of the necromech's arms. 4. If bug does no occur, wait for necromech to reattach arms, then repeat step 3. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The arm should be left on the ground and the necromech should continue fighting without its arms for some amount of time before attempting to reattach it's arms.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After losing its arm the Voidrig nercomech will reattach the same arm without delay. I have observed the arm being reattached within a second of being knocked off or sometimes in the very next frame to the one in which it was destroyed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This bug does no occur every time an arm is knocked off and its chance of occurring for any particular instance of an arm being destroyed seems random. The bug can occur when either the first or second arm is knocked off but seems to occur with greater frequency when the second arm is destroyed(leaving the mech in it's no armed form). The bug can occur with arms that have previously been reattached. The bug has been observed in solo play and as host of a group play.

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault 40-50 Juggernaut Polyp Mission using Nyx
  • VISUAL: Unable to paste screenshot in, tried .png, .pmp and jpeg.  Available on request.
  • REPRODUCTION: Started mission again from Mother, same issue
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to interact to pick up polyp 3/3
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Juggernaut got stuck, polyp icon appeared a few metres away, but was unable to interact with it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

• DESCRIPTION: Don't know if this is a bug or not, but my sqaudmate is a Wisp and I'm also a Wisp, but I'm not able to teleport to his Reservoir.
  • VISUAL:

Teleporting to Self Reservoir

Warframe0144.jpg

Teleporting to others Reservoir

Warframe0143.jpg

• EXPECTED RESULT: Players are able to teleport to anyone's Reservoir, even when you are using another Warframe who inject Wisp's ability from Helminth.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fell through the map during a cambion k-drive race and was placed in an isovault bonus room (Not the final Loid room but one of the side ones you can unlock in some vaults.)
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Fall through the cambion drift map and don't use unstuck before the game respawns you
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Falling through the map respawns me at either the last safe point I was at or at the entrance to the free roam area,
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was respawned inside the locked bonus room of one of the iso vaults.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, it's happened to me only once before during a vault run while at the vault, this was completely new seeing as I was just in one of the standard caves at the time.

it was posted often enough, but with the now even longer runs for the extra missions after the vaults, it getting even worse:

markers and waypoints that stay in the gui long after the relevance of it is gone!

i still don't get what is causing this for some markers and others not, but my best guess so far is that is comes with the use of the operator-mode - it seems that sometimes markers (and waypoints from players too, yes also your very own one) won't disappear for the player when, at the time of their creation, the player was in operator form and is back to normal (or maybe in mech or AW-mode) when it's usually time for the marker to go away (might be also visa versa, done in normal, mech/AW mode and when in operator mode and the time to remove the marker comes, it stay in the gui...).

for the own WPs, it's easy to solve by just marking an enemy or resource/mod and then killing the marken one (or collecting the resource/mod) - other things might or might not go away after a long, long time. i just had over a dozent green, yellow red and white markers on my screen when we ended a long 3-vault + 3 extras run and it was a nightmare to find ANYTHING at all since a lot of those 'ghost-markers' also had their distance-meter still working (not all though, some where dead in this regard too).

so either give us a chat-command for cleaning/refreshing up the gui or let some bloody script do it every few minutes - that woulds also fix a lot of other gui problems the game suffers from since the beginning (e.g.the missing gui-parts when you join late into a mission of someone with a toaster and/or bad connection).

TYPE: In-Game, Dojo

DESCRIPTION: Renaming a teleporter moves it to a different location, possibly outside of the map.

VISUALhttps://gfycat.com/simpleleafyelk

REPRODUCTION: Rename a teleporter in a dojo

EXPECTED RESULT: Teleporter is renamed and doesn't move

OBSERVED RESULT: Teleporter is renamed, disappears, and reappears elsewhere

REPRODUCTION RATE: 10/10

TYPE: AI

DESCRIPTION: Juggernaut in iso vault bounties pathfinding breaks in doorway

VISUALhttps://gfycat.com/welltodosharpcolt

REPRODUCTION: Do the iso bounty stage with the juggernaut.

EXPECTED RESULT: Juggernaut pathfinds to the nest spore correctly

OBSERVED RESULT: See link

REPRODUCTION RATE: 5/10, currently happening again as I type this. Third time tonight in 5 juggernaut bounty spawns.

• DESCRIPTION: Deimos Delicacies bounty - Juggernaut segment
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems to be linked to this particular spot, since others have reported the same bug in that area.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The players should be able to dig up the item, or the juggernaut shouldn't get stuck or far from the digging place in the first place
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Players are unable to dig up the thing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems to be caused in this particular spot. It only happened to me once so far, but others seem to have reported the same.

• DESCRIPTION: Cleanse the vault bounty - (Emitter part). As you can see from the mini-map once we kill all enemies the crack doesn't close, but also no new enemies spawn. So the only option is to let the timer run out, but the issue represents itself.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Not known, happened in the last bounty but first time today.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crack was supposed to close once we kill all enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: What happens instead is that the crack doesn't close, and enemies stop spawning, so we're unable to finish the segment.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not known. I doubt it's caused by enemies stuck behind doors because they didn't appear on the minimap, or we would have dealt with it somehow.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: With the new glaive update when you do a light trow while using it with sepulcrum, the sepulcrum crosshair disappear until you do a hard trow with the glaive
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/uwNGWiq
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the sepulcrum with the glaive on the secondary + Glaive mode and do a light "bouncy" trow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crosshair is kept as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the crosshair disappear 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: I found placeholder text when standing over the infested parts that spawn in the infested mouth isolation vault room where you feed them to the hole in the floor before shooting necramech parts in.
  • VISUAL: (Bottom of screen)
  • l8ZcATq.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Pick up one of the materials and then stand on top of another, the result should be the placeholder text.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Non-placeholder text should have appeared.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Placeholder text appeared.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Likely 100%, but I have not found the room again to test.

• TYPE: In-game, Bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Was doing scourge of the mist bounty phase when couldn't progress bounty, bounty only marked Jugulus as main target, killing it doesn't progress bounty and fissure timer still counted down
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Killing adds too fast can often reproduce this, other times adds can spawned normally but same result
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mist should be marked as cleared.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fissure timer still counted down, game only marked Jugulus as target, killing Jugulus doesn't progress bounty. Sometimes it fixes itself by clearing other fissures but not always
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every 3-4 bounties.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Fish spawn rate during Vome cycle is practically non-existent. Seems fine during Fass.
REPRODUCTION: Enter the Cambion Drift during Vome cycle, collect initial fish, wait.
EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should spawn decently often.
OBSERVED RESULT: Fish did not spawn decently often, if at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Running the Level 50 - 60 Arcana Isolation Vault bounty, the Cracks In Deimos stage would not progress.  My squadmate and I killed the Deimos Jugulus enemy that spawned when inserting the object in the crack, and we also killed the nearby enemies, but the crack was not considered by the game to be sealed.  We tried this twice more with the same crack, and with two other cracks, but got the same result. 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Repeating the Arcana Isolation Vault bounty from within the Cambion Drift may trigger it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should consider the crack/fissure/fracture as sealed once the Deimos Jugulus and nearby enemies were killed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game did not consider the crack/fissure/fracture to be sealed once the Deimos Jugulus and nearby enemies were killed.  Instead, the timer ran out and the crack reset.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Encountered the glitch twice so far.  Very frustrating as it's a mission-critical glitch.

• DESCRIPTION: After returning to the Necralisk from an Isolation Vault bounty, the same bounty can no longer be selected from Mother in the Necralisk.  Bounties 1-5 can be selected, along with the Steel Path bounty, but that's it.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete an Isolation Vault bounty, then return to the Necralisk.  View the bounties available from Mother.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All seven bounties should be available from Mother.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Isolation Vault bounty was not available from Mother.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened to me twice so far.  Both times, I was the host.  Both times, my squadmate was able to select the bounty.  Now that my squadmate selected the bounty, I've also been unable to view the stage 2 and stage 3 isolation vault bounties from Mother while in the Cambion Drift. Very frustrating!

Archived