Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: BoneWidow skills do bug out sometimes. Shield does not appear/Sword is missing after activation or stops swinging at all.
  • VISUAL: n/a yet
  • REPRODUCTION: As host - starts to happen after some time of using, as client can bug out directly from the start.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Skills work as expected.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bugged skills make progress much harder.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Random but increases deeper in mission when using BoneWidow all the time and trying to rely on skills as much as possible.

• TYPE: New Deimos Vault Bounty /w Daughter
  • DESCRIPTION: On the Emitter stage, it seems if you don't wait for Loid/Otak to first completely finish speaking his dialogue before sealing a fissure on the Emitter stage, enemies won't spawn properly and the fissure can't be sealed with the emitter.
  • REPRODUCTION: After using the emitter, kill the first spawning enemy immediately while Loid/Otak is speaking.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Killing the first enemy while L/O is speaking should be normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No marked enemies spawn for the stage to finish and the Fissure fails. Furthermore, it cannot be sealed if you attempt to do it again. Whole mission fails.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/6

• DESCRIPTION: Running the Level 50 - 60 Arcana Isolation Vault bounty, the Cracks In Deimos stage would not progress.  My squadmate and I killed the Deimos Jugulus enemy that spawned when inserting the object in the crack, and we also killed the nearby enemies, but the crack was not considered by the game to be sealed.  We tried this twice more with the same crack, and with two other cracks, but got the same result. 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Repeating the Arcana Isolation Vault bounty from within the Cambion Drift may trigger it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should consider the crack/fissure/fracture as sealed once the Deimos Jugulus and nearby enemies were killed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game did not consider the crack/fissure/fracture to be sealed once the Deimos Jugulus and nearby enemies were killed.  Instead, the timer ran out and the crack reset.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Encountered the glitch twice so far.  Very frustrating as it's a mission-critical glitch.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After ona forma Necramech goes to lvl 32, when you go back to orbiter it's lvl 30 again. When you want to put more forma it says it's not max lvl, then when you go back to lvl him you get to max 32 and the same thing happens again
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Just forma your necramech and try it

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: [Arcana Bounty] Insufficient enemy spawns when Mist Fissure appears on top of exocrine
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Get a bounty with mist fissure on top of exocrine. Perform the bounty as usual.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bounty is completed after all requisite enemies spawned by fissure are killed [OR] fissures should not be appearing on exocrine.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only Jugulus type enemies are able to spawn on top of exocrine. Fissure reopens because requisite enemies are unable to spawn, hence unable to be killed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Uncertain. Only one exocrine fissure has been encountered.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Hunting Undazoa, 2 man, friends only party on Ivaras. Undazoa's popped up but before we could tranq they immediately burrowed/disappeared again. Once was back into water. The first time, I only knew because Helios Prime scanned it, I turned to tranq and Son came up with something about 'absence' and it had disappeared. The second time, we saw them pop on an island, they dived straight back into the liquid and disappeared. Nothing was attacking them and we didn't get time to shoot as we literally saw them as they disappeared.
  • REPRODUCTION: Pop Undazoa's with lure etc
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Undazoa to head towards the lure point and enough time to tranq them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See above but first disappeared before we could visually locate and second pops jumped immediately into liquid and depopped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened 3/4 times so far

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack collision with certain tile elements in the Veil Proxima. (Haven't tested other tilesets)
  • VISUAL: 

fsRGBqY.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Every time encountering the element on the screenshot. (The tower with the circular base)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Railjack should be able to approach these objects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack bounces back from the tile element's box (around 2km from the tile element's center). This only occurs against the Railjack, archwings and enemy units can move freely around it. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time meeting this object.

• DESCRIPTION: after entering dojo I fast traveled to the tenno lab and got stock once on the Dyes menu and another time on the main research menu forcing me to force quit the game
  • REPRODUCTION: it doesn't seem to happen every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to exit the menu of choose items on the menu (weapons or colors)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing on the screen works except the search bar (I can search for stuff in the menu) and arrange by bar. the only way to fix the problem is Alt+F4
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: since the update I did this 3 or 4 times and 2 of them resulted in this bug

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos bounties breaking either completely or partially
  • REPRODUCTION: Do Arcana bounties inside Isolation vaults: the purifier bounty, and the fissure bounty.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Purifiers should spawn enough samples to grab to fulfil the bonus even with 4 player squads. Fissures should spawn enemies continually until sealed, and if no more enemies spawn it should count as a success.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Samples do not spawn heavily, sometimes there were only three or four samples per cell which made it impossible to complete with the bonus, instead samples were spawning JUST outside the purifier's range, taking up spawn slots but being impossible to use at all.
  • Fissures were not spawning enemies after the initial Jugulus spawn had been killed, but it did not count as a success, and after the first fissure failure no more enemies would spawn except the initial Jugulus, which did not complete the fissure. This totally broke the bounty, forcing the squad to abandon the mission and re-take the bounty in the hopes it would not break again ...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Thankfully the purifier issues only happened on ONE tile that I saw: the tile with the chasm in the middle of the room and a Requiem pylon near the chasm. This happened every single time on this tile, about three or four times across multiple runs of bounties in the same vault tileset. The Jugulus fissure issue only happened on the Third Isovault run, did not happen at all on T2 runs. It happened three times, we abandoned the mission and retried twice, then we quit. It happened every time on the T3 isovault.

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech arch-gun does not gain affinity if Transference is used from the Operator. Works fine when Transference is used from warframe.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Summon Necramech
    • Transference to Operator
    • Transference to Necramech
    • Kill enemies with the weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should have gained affinity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The weapon does not get affinity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always when using Transference from Operator.

Note: this happens since before update 29.5.

• TYPE: Did not Receive Blueprint form alert
  • DESCRIPTION: Did not Receive sporothrix Blueprint after completing the alert
  • VISUAL: Screenshot-2020-11-23-022819
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to see weapon in foundry
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to see weapon in foundry

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation vaults still reset sometimes with vome-fass cycle change. I was doing isolation vaults solo. There was a fass to vome cycle change (i'm not sure about this, I always mix up the names. To clarify: there were red stuffs that i had to gather, then it switched to blue) during my second vault clear. and the progress -kinda- reseted. The first vault was cleared, but I had to redo the second one.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know yesterday and before yesterday I didn't have this problem. However before It was vome to fass cycle change, this was the first time I had fass to vome.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If I remember correctly you guys said in the patch notes, that cycle shift shouldn't happen in isolation vault bounties.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There was a cycle shift which reseted my progress.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/3. Yesterday, and before yesterday I didn't have this problem. I started in vome cycle those times. Today I started in fass cycle.

Edit: I left the bounty and I couldn't take the isolation vault bounty again, I had to go back to my orbiter, than to Necralisk again to have the bounty again.

• TYPE: Ingame: Iso vault progression can break badly
  • DESCRIPTION: Started an Iso Vault T1 (30-40) at the Necralisk, completed at the usual vault location near the Undulatum. However after completion the Mother quest giver at the Abcess did not offer the next Tier 2 vault (40-50) only the T1 I'd just completed. So I went to the Catabolic Gutter to see what that Mother would offer and she also only offered the T1 again. Eventually I re-did the T1 and got a T2, but the T3 was back in the Undulatum Vault and the first phases got skipped as I had already unlocked it, after destroying 3 Necramechs the final phase was uncompletable as the vault was already open.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Progression from Tier 1 to Tier 2 to Tier 3 as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Progression broken and T3 iso vauilt uncompletable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unclear

I have my EE.log from the encounter if It helps just ask and I'll send it (EDIT: Scrap that I'll also open a ticket with the EE.log so you can look at your leasure. Ticket #236063 ) I see many things that look problematic like hundreds of this:

3653.324 AI [Info]: ENCMGR: ActivateSpecificEncounterNearPos [/Lotus/Types/Gameplay/InfestedMicroplanet/EncounterTemplates/InfReinforcementPodVault] Near pos [(-586.4, -151.7, -305.5)]
3653.324 AI [Info]: ENCMGR:   Failed because no valid area nearby

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Enemy Necramechs can still perminantly prevent the operator from void dashing. During an (also bugged) T3 iso vault, some combination of Enemy Necramechs, nullifying the operator, low framerates and maybe my Bonewidow getting destroyed resulted is my operator being unable to void dash (Crouch+space resulted in an operator jump)
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crouch+space resulted in a void dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crouch+space resulted in an operator jump
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unclear

EE.log of that event is included on ticket #236063

Youtube video of the effect (But not the cause, note the keypresses overlay)

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Medallions and ayatan sculptures spawning outside of the player accessible map.
  • VISUAL: See old threads about the Corpus Ship rework from early 2020.  3 of the 4 tiles still spawn outside of the map (spy vault, end tile, and rescue).  See previous bug reports, or DM for me to send you the same pictures already posted again. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Get any of the listed mission types for your syndicate mission....and it's a roll of the dice depending upon spawn location.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rework should not have had spawn locations outside player accessible area.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Rework did have several locations that spawned outside the player accessible area.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: RNG depending upon syndicate missions.

• DESCRIPTION: Broken scripting for the "close the mist fissures" segment of the new Deimos Arcana vault bounties.
  • VISUAL: Multiple failure modes, where the things visually seal and don't count or cannot be interacted with.
  • REPRODUCTION: 2/5 opportunities.  1 failed during my first group run of the vault, another after a 1 hour and 40 minute solo run of the vault to try and do the content.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Killing all enemies counts as a sealed fissure, or the fissure can be interacted with while holding the pick-up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Failure to complete the bounty, and failure to start the bounty phase.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/5 instances thus far.

• DESCRIPTION: Falling through terrain on your k-drive.
  • VISUAL: ....Deimos....
  • REPRODUCTION: Various locations in the landscape where there's any sort of discontinuity.  Read: a ledge, rock, feature, or really anything but a large flat plane.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You don't fall through the world.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You do fall through the world.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Various locations and various times...  Reproduction is easiest by simply trying to do a k-drive race and seeing how it'll fail this time.

• DESCRIPTION: Rewards pull.
  • VISUAL: Image doing vault runs on 11/22/20, and getting 6 endo rewards in a row.
  • REPRODUCTION: Impossible without a huge amount of runs....and I refuse to do a QA tester job.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The probability of 6 endo rewards in a row is vanishingly small if the wiki lists these probabilities correctly.  I'd expect literally any other reward instead of this.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 6 straight endo rewards over 2 bounties in the tier 1 vault.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Refuse to continue.

• DESCRIPTION: During the Fortuna bounty requiring investigation of downed solaris united agents, then hacking, followed by collecting at least three data masses, the enemies spawning from drop ships with data masses simply don't spawn.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Do 2-3 bounties which have this phase, and watch it fail.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies spawn.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies with the data mass drops do not spawn.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2-3 runs of any Fortuna bounties, where people can blow up the drop ships faster than the enemies can spawn from them....and then watch as subsequent drop ships simply never spawn these unique enemies.

Let me be clear....this is not feedback but a statement of fact.  This needed more time in the oven.  Ironically, you decided to pull back on the mod set for that reason....but it's really the entire thing that is being rushed out for a holiday period and is not ready.  Please stop pulling this crap.  It's not going to produce a game that people will want to keep playing....and that's abundantly clear given 12 pages of feedback for less than 3 full days of release.

• TYPE: End of mission UI
  • DESCRIPTION: The player's 'best/achievement' thing under the player's username at the end of a mission shows a line of code (?) instead of words.
  • VISUAL: lU1BX8y.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing Harrow during a mission and completing it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Words which I assume should say 'x amount of energy restored'.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A string of code that says '/Lotus/Language/Medals/MOST_ENERGY_RESTORED'.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened the past 3 times I've played Harrow, on different maps and missions types.

• TYPE: End of mission UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Almost all Deimos Iso Vault rewards (Except Adramalium) and loot do not show in the end-of-mission-reward-UI, the "Show last mission results" option does seems to show all of them. Also, the end-of-mission-reward-UI shows Affinity gained with Necramechs but the "Show last mission results" UI does not.
  • VISUAL: See video below
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete Iso vault, possibly need to not complete all stages
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All rewards and affinity gained shown on both screens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Both screens are wrong in different ways.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems persistant at the moment.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Dying in the Bonewidow necramech seems to trigger the denial-of-void-dash effect described in a prior bug report. EE.log is available if it will help
  • VISUAL: See video below
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete Iso vault, die in a necramech, try to use void dash
  • EXPECTED RESULT: void dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: jump
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems repeatable

Archived