Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Broken mastery progress on Vermisplicer and Sporelacer
  • VISUAL:
  • 20201123224042-1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Leveled, gilded and leveled again sporelacer with secondary grip and Vermisplicer  with primary. In profile all four chambers displayed as fully leveled. Leveling up sporelacer with primary grip and Vermisplicer with secondary grip to level 17 gives no mastery points.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fix of mastery progress
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All four chambers are displayed ass fully progressed while I leveled only two.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Having left off last night with my Bonewidow ranked 35 heading to rank 38, I went into a Thermia Fracture to finish it off an drop my last forma into it. I check my progress window about half way through the mission, and no Bonewidow progress is visible. Great I think, perhaps it is done. I finish mission to find I regressed in progress. Down to 33. This is not the first time this has happened. Do a complete mission, and have it regress back to Zero affinity.
  • VISUAL:  None
  • REPRODUCTION: Has happened before. Gone back to Zero affinity progression in past missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Retain and increase affinity gains to my Necramech, not lose them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Regressing or completely losing all progression.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Period, enough to be obnoxiously annoying.

• TYPE: Orvius now deal self damage
  • DESCRIPTION: Orvius explosions deal self damage, any type of explosion this melee does be it triggered mid flight or via bounce.
  • VISUAL:

Heres my mod config if needed:
    Spoiler

XGHCogS.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Make this thing explode in any way, ie Volatile return or click mid flight.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Staggered
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exploded
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed.

Bonewidow is unable to use Exalted Ironbride when used as a client majority of the time. The weapon is simply not drawn and can even lock the player out of being able to move or use weapons/other powers.

Also Necramech and Necramech exalted weapon affinity are STILL bugged and are reset in mission if a host migration occurs. All affinity accumulated in that mission is lost.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION:While playing New iso Bounties (Juggernaut) (on board Necramech) ability remains unavailable
EXPECTED RESULT: (assuming that Juggernaut can disable ability)After a certain amount of time , or after leaving a certain range, ability becomes available
OBSERVED RESULT:ability remains unavailable, and Necramech to return to Necrolisk (eventually, I had Necramech destroyed and returned in the Operator state)
(This text was translated from the site)

Necramech that had been maxed to level 30 pre-update is now showing double in the profile window. shows as incomplete and it shows in two entries. forma'd it and raised it to lvl 31 but still showing broken. patch notes said if a player had maxed it pre-update it would be ok

1.png

6 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Not a bug. While this initially worked, issues developed because a lot of code assumed that all primary weapons were two-handed. We disabled this to avoid more complicated problems.

Not a bug. Xaku cannot recast Grasp while being fully supplied with guns. The intended use for this power is that you will use it to amplify your firepower with auto-guns, not to be a superior cheaper version of Loki's Radial Disarm.

Except it was the intended use before this patch, especially nessiary due to him having dodge chance instead of damage reduction.

• TYPE: New Infested Kitguns
  • DESCRIPTION: The Kitgun Loader "Thymoid" has a bugged low magazine size on three of the Chambers. The new infested Kitgun Loader component named "Thymoid" has a bugged low magazine size when combined with Gaze/Rattleguts/Vermisplicer in the Kitgun preview screen. Because of this, one of the old Loaders called "Bellows" is completely superior with no tradeoffs. I'm listing stats I've seen in the preview screen. I haven't crafted them cause resources are limited.
  • VISUAL: This image linked below is showing the stats when "Thymoid" is chosen but then clicking "Bellows" to compare stats and showing only increases. The kitgun's other parts are the "Gaze" Chamber and "Ulnaris" Grip. 
  • https://ibb.co/gM0km8h
  • REPRODUCTION: Talk to Zuud to craft a Kitgun. Select any grip. Select the Chamber of Gaze or Rattleguts or Vermisplicer (bug just effects these three chambers). Select Loader "Thymoid" and compare it to "Bellows."
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  The magazine size should be just like Catchmoon/Sporelacer/Tombfinger. Their magazine size is between Loaders "Stitch" and "Macro Thymoid." 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The bugged magazine size seems to be between Loaders "Splat" and "Stitch." The magazine is completely inferior in the Kitgun preview screen when comparing "Thymoid" to "Bellows" only when used on the Chambers Gaze/Rattleguts/Vermisplicer.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Here's my personal notes for crafting kitguns stats. I gave a number of stars for how great the stat is. I've listed Thymoid twice to show the different stats I'm seeing. It's readable and lined up in notepad with the Font "Lucida Console."

Warframe Kitguns - Loaders Sorted by CRIT and then MAGAZINE
(More stars means faster reload and higher crit/status/magazine)

Loader       Magazine  Reload      Crit     Status   Notes

Splat        ****      *****       ******   *        
Killstream   **        *******     ******   *        

Stitch       ******    ****        *****    **       
Bashrack     ****      *****       *****    **       
Slapneedle   **        *******     *****    **       
Zipneedle    *         ********    *****    **       

MacroThymoid ********  **          ****     ****     
Arcroid      ***       ******      ****     ****     

MacroArcroid ********* *           ***      ***      
Thymoid      *******   ***         ***      ***      These are the stats on Catchmoon/Sporelacer/Tombfinger.
Thymoid(BUG) *****     ***         ***      ***      These are the stats on Gaze/Rattleguts/Vermisplicer. Magazine is lower than "Bellows."

Bellows      ******    ****        ***      ***      
Deepbreath   ****      *****       ***      ***      
Slap         **        *******     ***      ***      
Zip          *         ********    ***      ***      

Thunderdrum  ******    ****        **       *****    
Sparkfire    ****      *****       **       *****    
Swiftfire    **        *******     **       *****    
Zipfire      *         ********    **       *****    

Ramflare     ****      *****       *        ******   
Flutterfire  **        *******     *        ******   

================================================================

Warframe Kitguns - Loaders Sorted by MAGAZINE and then CRIT
(More stars means faster reload and higher crit/status/magazine)

Loader       Magazine  Reload      Crit     Status   Notes

MacroArcroid ********* *           ***      ***      

MacroThymoid ********  **          ****     ****     

Thymoid      *******   ***         ***      ***      These are the stats on Catchmoon/Sporelacer/Tombfinger.

Stitch       ******    ****        *****    **       
Bellows      ******    ****        ***      ***      
Thunderdrum  ******    ****        **       *****    

Thymoid(BUG) *****     ***         ***      ***      These are the stats on Gaze/Rattleguts/Vermisplicer. Lower than "Bellows."

Splat        ****      *****       ******   *        
Bashrack     ****      *****       *****    **       
Deepbreath   ****      *****       ***      ***      
Sparkfire    ****      *****       **       *****    
Ramflare     ****      *****       *        ******   

Arcroid      ***       ******      ****     ****     

Killstream   **        *******     ******   *        
Slapneedle   **        *******     *****    **       
Slap         **        *******     ***      ***      
Swiftfire    **        *******     **       *****    
Flutterfire  **        *******     *        ******   

Zipneedle    *         ********    *****    **       
Zip          *         ********    ***      ***      
Zipfire      *         ********    **       *****    

1 hour ago, Domaik said:

The infested k-drive parts are in my inventory but I can't find them in the foundry to craft them

2.png

1.png

They mentioned that in this hotfix you need to farm the blueprint again 

On 2020-11-21 at 1:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Proboscis Cernos glitching and locking all weapons after certain swap actions
  • VISUAL: Here you can see Arum Spinosa equiped but Proboscis Cernos on the frame hands  https://i.imgur.com/ATi906G.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: First time seem to have happened when I ran out of bows and it got auto-swapped. Second time the glitch seems to have triggered when grineer disarmed it from my frame
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal weapon behaviour xD
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon swapping getting funny and weapons not firing, squad yelling at me for losing towers
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: The textures for the Dex Pixia Hawkmoth skin, specifically on the primary and secondary color channels, appear to have an extreme level of "grime"/"grunge" that was not present previously. The amount of grunge in the textures is extremely noticeable when setting both color channels to pure white, as shown in the image below.

VISUAL: e21545c0229607338e93e953a191517b.jpg

Here is an example of how the textures appeared previously:

dex-pixia-hawkmoth-skin.png

REPRODUCTION: Unknown. It appears constant, but I checked how the Hawkmoth skin looked for both Dex Pixia and Dex Pixia Prime and the issue persisted.

EXPECTED RESULT: The "grunge" levels on the primary and secondary color channels being much lower, as seen in the second image.

OBSERVED RESULT: Extremely high grunge levels on the primary and secondary color channels, to the point that they appear mostly black regardless of what colors are used for those channels.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant.

• TYPE: Clan Dojo
  • DESCRIPTION: Renaming Transporter causes it to go really far out of bounds in an uneditable location
  • VISUAL: 
  • n5B02BI.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Rename a transporter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transporter should have renamed and nothing else
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Transporter renamed, then flung way out of bounds where the decorator can't edit
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happened on the very first attempt, and there's no way in hell I'm going to rename a transporter again right now

EDIT: I was able to delete the portal and fix the problem using these steps and thanks to this video (Credit to xPolga): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFIynVgY3vE&feature=youtu.be

1. Equip an ephemera with a lot of particles on your Warframe, I used Vengeful Flame, also make sure your settings will display those particles

2 Go to the EXACT room that the portal was in before it bugged

3. Clip a temporary portal just outside of the same room so that you can clip your decoration menu out of the room (don't worry, you can rush it with plat and it will go back to your clan vault once you delete it)

4. Teleport to the bugged portal and go into operator mode, leaving your Warframe on the bugged portal

5. Go to the navigation menu so that your operator can get back in bounds

6. Teleport to the temporary portal you intentionally clipped out of the room

7. Go to the decoration menu and start heading in the direction of your bugged portal, you will see your Warframe's ephemera's particles

8. Grab the portal and either delete it or drag it back to where you want it

Reddit post:

Original forum post: 

• TYPE: Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Switching between equipped mechs does not immediately switch the exalted. I have to go into the exalted for it to switch. Switching between equipped mechs also removes all equipped mods on the exalted for the newly equipped mech.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into the arsenal, equip whichever mech isn't equipped, and go to mod the exalted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The exalted should switch along with the newly equipped mech, and the exalted should keep its equipped mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See description above.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I switch mechs in the arsenal.

Edit: Meant to post this on my other account but seems like there's no way to delete this post. Bug still stands though.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Deimos Leaper doesn't appear to spawn. It seemed to spawn in the Toxic Tunnels bounty according to another thread on the Forums, but was removed. This leaves this enemy with no spawn location.

EXPECTED RESULT: Deimos Leaper spawns somewhere on Deimos.

OBSERVED RESULT: Deimos Leaper has no spawns in the normal enemy groups. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: I would say 100% since Friday. I haven't seen one since then, and that coincides with the Forum topic talking about the removal of the enemy.

Spent a bunch of time in the Cambion Drift just now doing Grandmother's races to rank up the new infested board.  Endured two host migrations: the second host migration forced me back to the Necralisk, and by that time the board was about rank 14.  Upon my return to the Necralisk, I found that my board was unranked.  Thanks DE! :thumbdown:

• TYPE: in-game/isolation vault
  • DESCRIPTION: We were doing isolation vaults, skipping the extra stuff, We got to the third vault, unlocked it, got the success message, and the vault failed to open. We waited several minutes, but the vault didn't open, so we abandoned it. (The marker for the exit esophagus was missing, too.)
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Do isolation vaults repeatedly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The vault to open, and to get the bonus award.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We got the announcement, and then no open vault, no reward.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 in 3, with my extremely limited sample.

On 2020-11-19 at 9:29 PM, Modus-Pwnens said:
  • DESCRIPTION: The operator armor materials look absolutely terrible - the cloth is incredibly reflective for some reason, completely washing out all the detail in the textures. I'm not sure if there's also some issue with the textures, or if it's just the material, but it looks atrocious even at max graphics settings. It doesn't seem to matter whether I set it to classic or experimental, and I tried taking ephemera off, swapping armor pieces and operator cosmetics, and changing a few of the graphics settings - no change.
  • VISUAL: shiny.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Set an operator to any cloth armor pieces - default works fine. To make it especially apparent, set them to a dark color. Observe.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should look like cloth, or at least some kind of normal material, and the texture detail should be visible.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It is reflective like an oil slick and the texture detail looks so bad it almost looks like the mipmapping is broken.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has appeared 100% of the time in my testing, on all similar armor (the Emissary armor is the only one I could find that still looks fine).

i have noticed this in more places than just the operator almost everywhere in the game most if not all textures have become pixelated and unsightly I have the game at max settings at 1440p and you can see the problem more clearly if you compare a screenshot of the Saita prime operator suit before and after the Deimos Arcana update

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Machete Wraith's heavy attack (a spin that hits multiple times, and one hit has a slash proc) only connects the first hit. This happens with no mods installed, or with either of the PvE machete stances.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Machete Wraith, modding doesn't seem to matter, hit enemies with heavy attacks, note that only the initial hit is connected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Hits the enemy multiple times, and applies a slash proc (and any other, if the status chance procs on the attacks). If unsure, check the heavy attack with basically any other machate type weapon - Gazal Machete, Kreska, the base Machete, Nami Solo and Prova Vandal work like they should. Haven't tested the Kama or the regular Prova.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only deals damage once, status effects are only applied if the status chance procs, no guaranteed slash proc (since it isn't applied by the initial hit)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time you heavy attack with the weapon

• TYPE: In-game, Railjack terrain collision
  • DESCRIPTION: Flying the railjack near a derelict tower
  • VISUAL: Warframe0004.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Fly a raijack near the destroyed tower object in the screenshot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There shouldn't be invisible walls around this object
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are invisible walls around this object
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be always on this object

• DESCRIPTION: The bounties at 3rd isolation vault. Cannot progress further because the Juggernaut stood still and did nothing. Happened at v 29.5.3
  • VISUAL: N2PM9Fv.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Nothing particular. Just progress through until the 3rd isolation vault and subsequently into the bounties. It happened twice for now. I went out and restarted the bounty after the first bounty run bugged out like the second one which was when the screenshot was taken.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Digging polyps or move to polyps location.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sleeping juggernaut
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times so far. Did not make another attempt after this.

• TYPE: in game, isolation vault (tier 3)
  • DESCRIPTION: Operator not able to void dash after necramechs fight (tier 3 isolation vault, solo)
  • VISUAL: N/A (too tired with all these bug)
  • REPRODUCTION:  use operator several time in necramechs fight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: operator should able to use back void dash after defeat necramechs
  • OBSERVED RESULT: operator void dash was lock, not able to use
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A.
10 minutes ago, Earryi said:
  • DESCRIPTION: The bounties at 3rd isolation vault. Cannot progress further because the Juggernaut stood still and did nothing. Happened at v 29.5.3
  • VISUAL: N2PM9Fv.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Nothing particular. Just progress through until the 3rd isolation vault and subsequently into the bounties. It happened twice for now. I went out and restarted the bounty after the first bounty run bugged out like the second one which was when the screenshot was taken.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Digging polyps or move to polyps location.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sleeping juggernaut
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times so far. Did not make another attempt after this.

Same here, my video for DE: 

Archived