Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Conservation, Nexifera. Hitbox on Nexifera is really hard to hit. I repeatedly hit the tendril, right on top of Nexifera and all the way along it, and shot with tranq doesn't hit the hitbox. Just went after another Nexifera and this time i tranq it where the tendril joins the body and it hits the hit box. Then did another Nexifera and hit same location, tendril at top of body, then all the way along the tendril. Tranq didn't work. Kind of like how it used to be for Sawgaws.
  • VISUAL: [n/a]
  • REPRODUCTION: Erratic.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Shoot nexifera tendril with tranq and it should tranq the Nexifera.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [When shoot the Nexifera Tendril with Tranq, it continues to go to the ceiling/roof of cave. 1:20 shots will tranq it]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [erratic]

• TYPE: Deimos Arcana Vault Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: On the "Defend the Area" mission, at least playing solo, Nekros' Shadows count against the Control level. A good cast will ruin the mission stage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nekros' Shadows should not be counted as enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nekros' Shadows count as enemies and as such against the Control level of the "Defend the Area" mission stage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 (Solo)

• TYPE: Deimos Arcana Vault Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: All Deimos Arcana mission stages with trigger areas fail to begin if players are already standing in the mission area when the stage changes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Stage should begin proper even if players are already standing in the mission trigger area.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mission stage change trigger area fails to account for the player(s) if they are already standing in the area when the stage changes. All players have to exit the area first and then return for the stage to begin.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 10/10 (Group and solo)

On 2020-12-03 at 8:02 PM, -_TheDude_- said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Voidrig Necramech will not progress or gain experience (XP)
  • VISUAL: Visually the level will not progress
  • REPRODUCTION: not sure how this started. Maybe after the level cap was raised to 40 but my it will not progress no matter how many missions i do
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think i should gain experience when getting kills or in a group that is getting kills while I am in my Voidrig Necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Voidrig Necramech will not progress or gain experience (XP)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently happens every time I try to use my Voidrig Necramech where it can be used

Please ignore this! I'll go ahead and eat crow. 100% user error :-) Forgot you need to keep forma'ing to go beyond level 30!  Sorry for raising something that wasn't actually a problem

• TYPE: In-Game, Isolation Arcana Vault
  • DESCRIPTION: Certain fissure spot cannot be seal
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: not sure
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fissure will be seal after emitter placed and clear spawn infested.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fissure not seal after emitter placed and clear spawn infested.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3, tried 3 times on same spot, still not sealing, others spot is ok.

• TYPE: Bonewidow's Meathook eventually stops working.
  • DESCRIPTION: Meathook stopped working properly around 90 minutes in to an extended (2h 18min) Cambion Drift outing where I was running multiple Tier 3 Isolation Arcana Vault bounties.  I was host: a friend joined about an hour in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Meathook's lunge should be able to skewer smaller Infested enemies and drain their health, in turn restoring health to Bonewidow.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Meathook's lunge did not skewer any Infested.  When re-casting the ability, Bonewidow appeared to perform the animation where a skewered enemy is tossed away.  This happened multiple times, starting at maybe the 90 minute mark.  Getting my Bonewidow killed and then re-summoning it did not fix the problem.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only observed once so far.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cracks in Deimos bounty "softlocks" when done repeatedly:
    After repeating the new bounty "Cracks in Deimos" a few times, one of the fissures does not close after killing all marked enemies, making the bounty impossible to complete.
    Worth mentioning that when this bug happens, the only enemy spawning from the fissure is the Jugulus. Perhaps this could be related to the issue?
    Any following attempt meets the same result (even after failing the bounty and activating it again from Mother).
  • VISUAL: Will upload if it happens again.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the "Cracks in Deimos" bounty multiple times until it happens (not sure if it always happens).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The fissure closes after all marked enemies are killed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The fissure does not close after all marked enemies are killed, the timer keeps going until it reaches 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens inconsistently, sometimes after 10 bounties and sometimes after three. Not sure if it always happens.

The necramech xp progress fix introduced in Hotfix 29.5.5 still isn't working after host migration as it should.

I even finished the mission with a lower lvl mech than what I started with and my mausolon didn't seem to have any more mods equipped either.

Three separate, possibly related bugs related to fishing.

• DESCRIPTION: Fish do not spawn consistently during Vome on Deimos. Fass does not seem to be affected; fish spawn as normal.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go fishing during Vome on Deimos. This bug is present regardless of the initial weather 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should spawn at the same rate during Vome and Fass. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish spawn rates drop dramatically during Vome, then return to normal during Fass.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. I've encountered this bug whilst soloing and while grouped with a friend. It's been present throughout at least ten different fishing attempts.
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Fass residue when fishing on Deimos causes fish to stop spawning (almost?) entirely.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Fass residue when fishing at a hot spot on Deimos during Vome.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Specific species of fish should spawn more often when the appropriate bait is used.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish completely stop spawning until the bait has worn off. The few fish that do spawn are not of the type attracted to that bait. (EG, I was using Fass residue during Vome, and did not see more Glutinox after using Fass residue.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. This bug was present regardless of whether I was grouped or solo, and regardless of who used Fass residue. 
  • DESCRIPTION: The new Deimos fish cannot be added to the fish tank aboard the orbiter. The option to add them simply doesn't appear.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to add a flagellocanth, or lobostriscid of any size to the orbiter fish tank.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The option to add these fish should be available.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The option to add the new Deimos fish never appears. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: Fish on Deimos in either Fass or Vome cycle do not spawn at hot spots while the player is present.
  • REPRODUCTION: Find a hot spot, catch all the fish, wait and nothing will spawn thereafter. To confirm that the player's distance is the problem clear all the fish from a hot spot and then retreat to a distance of 35m or more and look at the hot spot. Fish will spawn at the hotspot within 30 seconds of retreating away from the hot spot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Players should be able to sit at a fishing spot and fish, similar to both of the other open world environments.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish do not spawn while a player remains within 35m of the hot spot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Kestrel syndicate effect does not trigger.
  • VISUAL: There's nothing to screenshot. The symbol doesn't even appear in the bottom right as it should.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip entropy flight to Kestrel, use Kestrel.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kestrel entropy effect accrues affinity and triggers the radial effect, restoring energy and dealing damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No syndicate symbol, no radial effect.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: At all times unless the Kestrel is the ONLY weapon equipped, as it was when I was levelling it. I suspect this has to do with dual wielding, and as such, should be a high priority fix considering the recent changes to glaives were intended to enhance their user experience.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: While this is expected behaviour from past mod interactions with weapons, this may not be intended or wanted performance in this case. Any additional punch through added to Catabolyst will cause the grenade to pass through enemies and through the floor without an explosion.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Added Punch Through via mods to Catabolyst.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ideally, this should be more of a bug than a feature and the grenade should not be affected by any additional punch through.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reload grenade passes through enemies and through the floor without an explosion.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All of the time.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was solo in the Tier 2 seal the fissures arcana mission, and had a failure at stage 3 of my first attempt.  I restarted the arcana mission and got to the seal the fissures stage.  I was completely unable to void dash during that stage at least, attempting to do so game me a low gravity jump in operator mode.  I had been switching frequently between  warframe, operator, and voidrig throughout the 45ish minutes until I noticed the bug.  I tried variations of entering and exiting voidrig, using archwing, and k-drive and was still stuck with the slow jump in operator mode
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION:  Only happened once so far
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to void dash in operator mode to quickly move through the map
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Stuck with a slow jump instead of a void dash
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Unknown

Type: In Game

Description: I was playing around with Volatile Rebound and it works fine for a short amount of time. After a short while, i dont deal Red crits anymore. I am still on 12x combo but it sems like the game doesn´t know that. And cause im using the Xoris 12x it stays in that state. Sometimes it takes only 10 sec to happen and sometimes a few min.

Visuals: This is the build im running

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2312306062

Reproduction: Happens in every Mission i tried.

Expexted Result: I do red crits as long as i have 12x combo

Observed Result: I don´t do red crits after a short amount of time

PS: Yes i tried other glaives but it was the same issue. Except with other Glaives i can reset my combo counter

• DESCRIPTION: If the Fass cycle transitions to Vome while you're doing an Isolation Vault bounty in Cambion Drift, the game will not unlock the Arcana Isolation Vault counterpart, forcing you to re-do the Isolation Vault.  During the re-do, the first infested "door" will be open and you can proceed directly to the toxic tunnels.  Also, the door to the vault itself will remain open, so the bonus cannot be re-done.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Start an Isolation Vault bounty in Cambion Drift with a few minutes remaining in the Fass cycle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Arcana Isolation Vault bounty should be unlocked after completing the regular Isolation Vault bounty.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Arcana Isolation Vault bounty was not unlocked after completing the regular Isolation Vault bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: I use Xakus second Ability but the Weapons do not fire and i can not use the Ability anymore. Even dying do not help.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons stay on the Sinde of Xaku and even Death do not let despawn.

• DESCRIPTION: Frame Powers show no Timer and run very long time. Sometimes a Timer start and end the power. Have it again with Xaku's second ability
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ability has no Timer

• DESCRIPTION: I am not able to use the Option Button, can not access the Menue. Happend in Orb Vallis, Fortuna, noch in Deimos too.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happend when i press Option Button on my Controller.

• DESCRIPTION: I must hold the Button to exit the Vault.. But in this time, Enemys can attack and kill me. Very frustrationg change.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am dying, trying to exit the Isolation Vault.

• DESCRIPTION: In RJ Mission, no Ships spawns, Mission can not be finished!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: If the 6 Crew Ships are destroyed before the Fighter are destroyed, no Fighter will spawn anymore and the Mission can not be finished!

• DESCRIPTION: For my (and Clan Memebers), some Lightsources are brighter then before. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Its dazzle. Whis surfaces (like the TennoCon Poster are almoust just white. They shine.
  • VISUAL:
    IMG-7232.jpgIMG-7231.jpg

• TYPE: in-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Proboscis Cernos does not cause tentacle spots to emerge from arrows fired by Mirage's Hall of Mirrors clones. (Note: the bug also occurs with Zhuge Prime's delayed explosions. Sporothrix works as expected, though)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Hall of Mirrors and shoot somewhere with Proboscis Cernos.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: every arrow fired should result in a tentacle spot that grabs enemies/deals damage to enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the arrows fired through Hall of Mirrors do not produce tentacle spots.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always (10/10)

as you can tell by my name, this is a big problem.

• DESCRIPTION: [bonewidow exalted ironbride ability: when activated it will do the first attack animation and cost 25 energy when the r2 is pressed]
  • REPRODUCTION: [middle of a fight and deploy exalted weapon right after firing]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [attacks not only be the first combo animation and cost 25 energy]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [4 attacks where attempted with exalted ironbride and start of combo animation only played and lost 100 energy]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happens when i get into bonewidow 1 minute after i got out of it]

Just now, (PSN)BattlefieldsKin said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [bonewidow exalted ironbride ability: when activated it will do the first attack animation and cost 25 energy when the r2 is pressed]
  • REPRODUCTION: [middle of a fight and deploy exalted weapon right after firing]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [attacks not only be the first combo animation and cost 25 energy]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [4 attacks where attempted with exalted ironbride and start of combo animation only played and lost 100 energy]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happens when i get into bonewidow 1 minute after i got out of it]

i have the "melee with fire weapon input" enabled in settings.

• DESCRIPTION: Conservation. Nexifera spawn near-and-above bait station of Albrecht's Prospect Iso vault has a collision error. Nexifera is stopped by the solid webbing near the ceiling, preventing its drop to ground. Tranquilizing is still possible but retrieval is a hassle.
  • VISUAL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2316471000
  • REPRODUCTION: Known Nexifera spawn point. Several have spawned here.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nexifera should fall through the webbing between its hang spot and its ground spot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nexifera drops onto webbing and proceeds to get stuck. Does not retract back into ceiling and cannot drop further.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time.

Archived