Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

3 minutes ago, KibouOtter said:

I've got 3 of the new K-drive modular pieces blueprints in my inventory but they are not showing up in my foundry.

I haven't tried looking them up in the Foundry yet (can see them in my Inventory on the pause menu), but I can't even unlock the last part (Ferverspine) due to one of the Cambion Drift races ending prematurely (ends after you cross the 8th gate out of 14 gates total).

Type: In game

Description: Xaku's 2nd ability being recast doesn't 'fan' the weapons out neatly but instead stacks each instant cast

Visual(s): unknown.png?width=795&height=447unknown.png?width=795&height=447

Reproduction: Just cast his 2nd ability multiple times to max out weapons grabbed. {most noticeable on few enemies each time}

Expected result: Grabbed weapons should neatly fan out

Observed result: Weapons stack over each other for each instant recast

Reproduction rate: 100% of the time in both the Deimos open world and simulacrum

Other notes: First picture was when I cast Grasp of Lohk 14 times on the same unit in simulacrum, 2nd pic I cast Grasp of Lohk once on 14 of the same unit

• TYPE: Conservation
  • DESCRIPTION: Encountering another trail start point while tracking an animal disrupts tracking process.
  • VISUAL: Can't record video so those will have to do.

0C8B5B6D91C1F9312A21F6F108022E7E73C202B8
    Activated bounty from the starting point to the left on the screenshot

6A6D84F998CB6BEE6F8F1F2A6F0878743188D236 (1208×714)
    Saw that start point for another animal. Since it was done for reproduction i approached the point untill tooltip popped up but haven't activated it. (First time encountered the spawn point was right on animal trail)

BDA4254AAF86E000BB8755C2851930CECFF28A83 (1208×714)

And presto, bounty zone and trail disappeared

• REPRODUCTION: Find a trail start point and start a tracking process for an animal. If you run into another trail start point while doing it and come close enough for a tooltip for it to appear but would not activate it with the 'interact' button, the first one started cancels.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Complete conservation bounty with expected animal type captured
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Conservation bounty from encountered trail start point cancelled active one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: For the first run tested trice within same area, using the same second spot to cancel bounty - 100% repeatability. Then tested in other areas of the map for some time, using different combinations of spots - bug was not repeated.

• TYPE: game (only in deimos so far)
  • DESCRIPTION: enemies become invulnerable to all sources of damage
  • REPRODUCTION: I've notice it happens more often when 1-shotting the new enemy (the one that splits in two)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the two halves of the enemy that split off are invulnerable to all sources of damage. sometimes other enemies become invulnerable as well.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i failed my mission because you guys can't release a stable patch
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened more than 5 times in the span of an hour.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: During the infested mist stage of the Clear the Vault bounty, enemies stopped spawning around the fissure, making it impossible to seal. Upon the fissure reopening, we are not able to fully place another emitter in it, it just knocks us back and the prompt vanishes.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/oxkqtEG

REPRODUCTION: If it fails to seal, seems to be 100% reproduceable

EXPECTED RESULT: Upon the fissure reopening, we would've been able to place another emitter, hopefully getting enemies to spawn

OBSERVED RESULT: We can place an emitter, but it only knocks us back. Afterwards, we can't place another, and there is no progress.

3 hours ago, Banshy_ said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Son is not selling Nexifera lure or pheromone glands, daily special tags are on sale though.
  • REPRODUCTION: Visit Son in the Necralisk and browse wares.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Son selling Nexifera lure and pheromone glands.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Aforementioned items are not sold.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

afaik, Nexifera do not need lures or pheromones, they are critters we will simply come across as we move around Cambion Drift. This was mentioned in Home Time #33.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [In Necramech equipment menu, i check my 6 formaed Necramech and it not get rank 40 and more capacity]
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/svfLU09
  • REPRODUCTION: [It's just there]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Necramech must have rank 40 by now by 6 forma]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I already done 6 forma on Necramech before update land, It's give me no futher rank and capacity. And since i already make it 6 forma so far, it's left only 3 free space left to forma then it have no ways to max it even i forma tuther]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It's just there]

• TYPE: Gameplay bug
  • DESCRIPTION: The pillars that are scattered across the heart of deimos are not spawning enemies when activated or stood near.
  • VISUAL: see attached
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into the heart of deimos and try to take part in a pillar event
  • EXPECTED RESULT: enemies should have spawned for me to kill appropriately for the pillar to drop loot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no enemies spawned at any pillar type in any instance of loading deimos.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time you load into heart of deimos the pillars will not work as intended.
  • https://youtu.be/f3DIF0yGJ9g

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Destreza Prime heavy attack bugged, along with any combo in the Vulpine Mask stance only using the first attack before stopping completely. Heavy attacks using the Endura with the same stance works fine along with the normal combos.
  • VISUAL: Not sure how I would be able to show it in a screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Destreza Prime on Ceres Exta, also stayed bugged on other missions and captura, no matter the frame used it carried across
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to use a heavy attack once weapon is drawn
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The only heavy attack move I was able to do was a heavy slam
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Three missions on Exta and in captura for testing before writing this report

Hope this helps, first time writing one of these

• DESCRIPTION: The operator armor materials look absolutely terrible - the cloth is incredibly reflective for some reason, completely washing out all the detail in the textures. I'm not sure if there's also some issue with the textures, or if it's just the material, but it looks atrocious even at max graphics settings. It doesn't seem to matter whether I set it to classic or experimental, and I tried taking ephemera off, swapping armor pieces and operator cosmetics, and changing a few of the graphics settings - no change.
  • VISUAL: shiny.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Set an operator to any cloth armor pieces - default works fine. To make it especially apparent, set them to a dark color. Observe.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should look like cloth, or at least some kind of normal material, and the texture detail should be visible.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It is reflective like an oil slick and the texture detail looks so bad it almost looks like the mipmapping is broken.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has appeared 100% of the time in my testing, on all similar armor (the Emissary armor is the only one I could find that still looks fine).

• DESCRIPTION: Arcana Isolation Vault Bounty reward pool seems to be wrong. I completed it twice and the final stage gave me 1500 endos twice, which is not on the official drop table. Additionally, I completed all extra missions, and didn't seem to get any extra rewards.
  • VISUAL: https://ibb.co/r6XgFqn
  • REPRODUCTION: I completed a T3 Arcana Bounty twice and got the same 1500 endo. Maybe just check the reward pool or the drop table.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should drop one of the rewards on the drop table(https://ibb.co/mtF95ST).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It dropped 1500 endos.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

• DESCRIPTION: Esophages in Isolation Vault aren´t working
  • REPRODUCTION: doing some vault runs (and after the 3rd vault, the party always get back to the nekralisk, so the session wasn´t the same), and in every run, the esophage didn´t work. (only worked 1 time in 1 vault)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the "thing" should have appear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the "thing" didnt get out of the bulb in the floor
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I did 9 vaults today (after the update), in 8 of them the esophage didn´t work and the party had to walk to the exit 16 times (because of the vault + the new mission in the vault)

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Destreza, destreza prime, all machete type weapons do not perform heavy attacks when pressing heavy attack key
  • VISUAL: no screen shot
  • REPRODUCTION:  press heavy attack hot key
  • EXPECTED RESULT: when pressing heavy attack hot key heavy should be performed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: when pressing the key, no action is performed, nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: reproduce-able everywhere, heavy attack does not function in regular missions or simulacrum

Type: In-game

Description: Fighting enemies with Glaive Prime equipped, Ember Prime as Warframe, both times the game froze and crashed to desktop.

Visual: None yet, will screenshot next time it happens.

Reproduction: Seems to be only on Deimos, I was running Cleanse the Land

Expected Result: No crash

Observed Result: Freeze and immediate crash

WAR Code: WAR-2968411

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech does not retain XP after Host Migration
  • VISUAL: no screen shot
  • REPRODUCTION:  Go into Open world, kill stuff and gain affinity, host migration occurs, all XP lost.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: AFFINITY IF RETAINED SO THE NECRAMECHS CAN LEVEL REGARDLESS OF HOST MIGRATION
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No affinity gained to the necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Cambian Drift, Orb Vallis, Plains of Eidolon

• TYPE: In-Game rewards & foundry
  • DESCRIPTION: Farming for the new infested K-Drive parts
  • VISUAL: A gallery of many shots taken during my second time through https://imgur.com/gallery/Uy1SDfg
  • REPRODUCTION: I cannot be sure what causes it. Both hitting all the gates and not hitting all the gates doesn't seem to make a difference.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finishing a race should reward a blueprint, and the blueprint should show up in the Foundry.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blueprint rewards are inconsistent (one time I received 3, the next I only received 1 but notably not the missing one)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's very inconsistent, but common.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed all the Grandmother races but only got 3 parts (Gristlebuck, Nodulite, and Steeba) none of which are showing in the foundry. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Try completing the race. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten all four BP, and they should show in the foundry under the "modular" category. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only got 3 BP out of 4, none of which are showing in the foundry. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I can never see the BP in the foundry (so 100%). Can't say if other people can get Feverspine to actually drop.  I tried the races that didn't give me loot multiple times and they never dropped me anything. 

• DESCRIPTION: Completed all the Grandmother races but only got 3 parts (Gristlebuck, Nodulite, and Steeba) none of which are showing in the foundry only in Inventory. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Try completing the race. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be found in foundry for crafting
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got 3 out of 4 not showing in Foundry but only found via Inventory
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Check your inventory after completing the race then check the Foundry

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: (using xbox controller on pc) while running isolation vaults, after transference out of frame the first time, void dash stops working and only allows you to jump and no longer dash so you can not use energizing dash any more
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: enter isolation vault and fight necromech. transfer out of frame and void dash. repeat multiple times and void dash stops working
  • EXPECTED RESULT: transference out and void dash to use energizing dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: try to void dash and only are able to jump
  • instead with tenno 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every attempt at isolation vault

2 hours ago, jhfdlkjd said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Arcana Isolation Vault Bounty reward pool seems to be wrong. I completed it twice and the final stage gave me 1500 endos twice, which is not on the official drop table. Additionally, I completed all extra missions, and didn't seem to get any extra rewards.
  • VISUAL: https://ibb.co/r6XgFqn
  • REPRODUCTION: I completed a T3 Arcana Bounty twice and got the same 1500 endo. Maybe just check the reward pool or the drop table.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should drop one of the rewards on the drop table(https://ibb.co/mtF95ST).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It dropped 1500 endos.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

Same problem here, in Tier 1- Tier 3 i got a Meso relict which is only present in the Droptable from Tier 1

Archived