Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

11 hours ago, Metalhead8 said:
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mire will randomly disable melee attacks.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: equip Mire and enter a mission.  Seems to happen faster when other weapons are unequipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ability to attack with Mire.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using Mire weapon as melee, any mission, will randomly just stop allowing me to attack with the E button.  Have other weapons that work fine.  Seems to be specific to this one.  Sadly just bought it so it's pretty much unusable at this point.  Was working before update.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Doesn't take long to trigger it, attacking etc...causes it.

Mire also no longer does running attack animation, only stationary attack.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Isolation vaults]
    1. Failed first solo attempt after update, as was unable to kill T3 necramechs. Before the update i soloed several T3 isolation vaults without a problem.
    2. Attempted Isolation Vault run with another MR30 player after the update and we were unable to do it then either. Couldn't kill Enemy Necramech's.
    And the cold proc delivered by the enemy necramech, which slows Warframes & Tenno is overkill. Its like having 2 or 3 Hobbled Dragon Keys equipped at the same time.
    3. With doing a 3rd (solo) attempt at Isolation Vault after update.
    I read Warframe wiki states that we now have to shoot necramech to remove its invulnerability.
    Except that:
            "The Necramech's Storm Shroud ability acts similarily to Rhino's Iron Skin, where it will absorb all damage taken for 3 seconds and turn it into an electrical barrier. This
            barrier will last forever until enough damage has been done to destroy it and only then can the player damage its health/shields. The barrier also reflects damage taken and Status Effects inflicted. "
    This is a recipe for being one-shot!
    6 arcane revives aren't enough (to point out we don't need more revives, we need this update somewhat rolled back), i failed mission because i died too much.
    And while working towards Enemy Necramech fight for T2, with needing to collect bait (wyrm residue) before proceeding to tunnels for vault, no wyrm residue appeared anywhere on the map, despite areas of irradiation spawning as per usual.

4. Same MR30 player I did iso vault run with earlier attempted to solo another run and couldn't do it either.
    5. I attempt to do another iso vault bounty and none are available from Mother in Necralisk.
    6. I leave Necralisk, return to orbiter than back to Necralisk and Iso Vault Bounty is available again, so i take it.
    Nearly fail guarding Bait station because can't spawn Voidrig for quite some time because of 'invalid launch point' on flat ground (exocrine) for no apparent reason (because of being side tracked because Voidrig won't spawn).
    After completing T1 Vault, i press X and hold at the Esophage until circle completes and nothing happens. Have to press and hold x again to get it to work.
    Next area marked on map doesn't show where it is in relation to the correct altitude so i go to the wrong place.
    X on the bait station isnt always readily available when time comes to pick up bait, so i have to keep moving around the bait station looking for x to spawn.
    When went into the red tunnels, the red enemy markers were really hard to see with the effects of all the infested swarming the area. My effects settings are on low, even though my PC can handle all the bells and whistles. I got the pickups out of pure luck.
    I get to T3 necramech fight, am so overwhelmed by the 3 necramechs, while stuck in slowmo because of their cold proc, that its just not worth it.
    I abandon the bounty.
    I tried to get it done to see if i could do it with the update and turns out i can't, either with help or without it.
    Trying to do Iso Vault missions as they now stand has sucked the fun out of the game, kinda like trying to do Steel Path while wearing all 4 dragon keys.

• REPRODUCTION: [so far 4 unsuccessful T3 iso vault runs, where in the past, no failures after i worked out how to do them]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [1. Wyrm Residue should have appeared in areas marked for it. 2. Expected to be able to continue to complete T3 iso vaults solo or in group after the update. 3. Didn't expect the update to make this so much harder. Expected the update to not make it feel like Iso Vaults are now on Steel Path with all 4 dragon keys equipped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Unable to complete mission. When needed to collect wyrm residue for bait, none was available to collect, so mission couldn't proceed and had to re-enter Necralisk and end mission. Have been unable to kill enemy T3 necramechs since update. Won't be going back to any of the iso vault missions as they stand in their present state. Tonight was one of the worse hours have spent in warframe.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: juggernaut bug 
  • VISUAL: Untitled.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: in the house cleaning quest defend the juggernaut
  • EXPECTED RESULT: he should walk and spit the polyp
  • OBSERVED RESULT: he's keep spinning right there
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only try once

12 hours ago, Metalhead8 said:
  • REPRODUCTION: equip Mire and enter a mission.  Seems to happen faster when other weapons are unequipped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using Mire weapon as melee, any mission, will randomly just stop allowing me to attack with the E button.  Have other weapons that work fine.  Seems to be specific to this one.  Sadly just bought it so it's pretty much unusable at this point.  Was working before update.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Doesn't take long to trigger it, attacking etc...causes it.

Can confirm. 

Only tested in Cambion Drift, but 100% reproduction. Pressing the melee button only produces an attack once (on the first [E] press), after that no attacks will happen. The game knows you are trying to melee, since pressing [E] will switch to melee weapon (but without making an attack).

Dying to reset works, but the symptoms after dying are the same (one attack, after which melee attacks remain "locked").

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish spawn rate in Cambion Drift seems to be broken again . I go in both normal and SP mode , throw down bait and wait for it's entire duration and got close to no fish . I'm catching one of the new fish , and using concentrated fass bait .
    Also I'm using Ivara.
  • VISUAL: I don't think there can be an actual picture for this situation... I can't just post an empty river.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go in Cambian drift and start fishing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should be some fish every 30 sec? I think
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No fish.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I re-enter the map , and got 3/3.

Jumping melee disables use of melee completely on Machete Wraith sword. Also "Slide attack" no longer works for Machete Wraith (and Destreza Prime among possibly other melee weapons)

• DESCRIPTION: Jump, use Machete Wraith melee / slide attack in mid-air
  • VISUAL:  unnecessary
  • REPRODUCTION: jump, use melee a few times in the air
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ??
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Common occurrence, seems to happen a lot when trying to slide attack while airborne - Unable to fix with normal in-game means. Death resets the bug but it still reappears after jumping melee.

When running through Steam, opening links in the News terminal no longer opens them in the overlay web browser. Instead, it launches the system default web browser and opens the links there. This could pose a problem for people whose systems can't alt-tab reliably to/from fullscreen games.

• TYPE: Deimos Bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Vauban's Vortex does not allow enemies sucked into the singularity to be marked by the infested blob in the Infested Research bounty.
  • VISUAL: Easily reproducible
  • REPRODUCTION: Do the "Collect the Sac from the Device" bounty with "use no more than 3 sacks" bonus condition. Throw Vauban's Vortex and then try to hit the enmies sucked into the vortex with the bile sack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Every single enemy sucked in would be marked, making the bounty easy and rewarding players brining a warframe with grouping abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing gets marked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: We are at 8 sacs used now ... this happens every time.

• TYPE: UI 
  • DESCRIPTION: Voidrigs still not showing properly in the Profile Equipment tab (Yay they are showing at all now +1)
  • VISUAL: Why is one in the Vehicles and anther in the warframe section? The Bonewindow is in the wrong tab. Voidrig is duplicated in warframe tab and vehicles.f7a0DU9.jpg?1Cky1IFz.jpg?1jvMUDBY.jpg?1Cky1IFz.jpg?1
  • REPRODUCTION: Open the Equipment tab in the profile
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have the correct names an in "Vehicles" section
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Dup names and one is in the wrong spot
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Nov 11th 10AM est

14 hours ago, Metalhead8 said:

I have the same issue. My Mire won't melee attack after a few mins into any mission i select. 

unknown.png

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Enemies do not spawn around reactive crystal in the Cambion Drift.
REPRODUCTION: Enter the Cambion Drift, approach a crystal and activate it.
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should spawn.
OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies did not spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: out in Orb Vallis the "Reinforcement Beacons" are mostly invisible now (see below) and the rolling transports now fire rapid fire volleys of shots that can one shot a defense target (drone) in a single volley on even mid range bounties
  • VISUAL: 
    rYWC1r8.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a mid-range or higher bounty on Orb Vallis
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Beacons should be visible as they were before and the rolling transports should not rapid fire their weaponry
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the base of the beacon is visible (see above) and the rolling transports do massively more damage than previously (aka yesterday)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single bounty, mission or interaction with these objects on Orb Vallis

• DESCRIPTION: I was attempting to complete all of the Deimos Arcana races for the infested K-drive but Grandmother won't emerge for some of the parts. and she has no map icon for it. Additionally the parts you can get aren't craftable in the foundry but you can view the blueprint in the inventory screen. 
  • VISUAL: girH4mI.png
  • REPRODUCTION: From what I heard other players have had the same experiences I did.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: She should've come out so I could've done all of the Deimos races and the parts I did earn should've been craftable in the foundry.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: She didn't come out for me to able to do the races and the parts aren't craftable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate for me, she hasn't come out every time.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Fish do not spawn in the Cambion Drift. 
REPRODUCTION: Enter the Cambion Drift and search the waters for fish. When fish is encountered, fish them. Then wait for more fish to spawn.
EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should continually spawn.
OBSERVED RESULT: No fish spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often.

• DESCRIPTION: Voidrig necramech mastery not applied on Voidrig maxed before update.
  • VISUAL:

https://imgur.com/h7QHadD

https://imgur.com/8I2DwY2

• REPRODUCTION: Maxed the rank of the Voidrig necramech before it was added into the profile's equipment tab.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Voidrig's mastery should have been updated and counted towards the mastery rank.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mastery is not counted and is shown as unranked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime an equipment is released before being added to the mastery pool.

TYPE:In-game

DESCRIPTION: Xaku's grasp of lokh limit weapons when casting on already grasped targets.

REPRODUCTION: Using Xaku's 2nd ability on targets already affected by it.

EXPECTED RESULT: Either grant additional weapon and add to a cap or ignore and don't add any weapon to grasp/number of weapons.

OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons number gets higher up to limit but no accual weapon is produced making it possible to have 1 weapon in game and 11 hud indicator just by using ability on same enemy making ability unable to activate once limit is reached leaving us with as mentioned 1 weapon but 11 hud indicator weapons.

REPRODUCTION RATE:100%

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Machete Blueprint is missing from Simaris’ Offerings. 
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Missing for both account that have Machete mastered and one that does not.
EXPECTED RESULT: Simaris’ Offerings have basic Machete Blueprint in stock as it was stated in patchnote.
OBSERVED RESULT: There is no Machete Blueprint in Simaris’ Offerings.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (Using Russian localization, although it shouldn't have any affects on the expected result)

Related to your statement:

"Necramechs will now increase max level by 2 for each Forma applied, up to Rank 40! 

• With twelve Mod slots to fill, borrowing the Polarity mechanics introduced with the Paracesis made perfect sense. This change also prompted a discussion to address the mission restrictions with Necramech leveling (Free Roam only). As a result, we’ve increased the Shared Affinity Range in Free Roam missions (see below for more details). We still have plans to allow deployable Necramech’s in normal mission modes at a later date - stay tuned!

• If you have already reached Rank 30 on your Necramech prior to this update, you will retain the full Mastery Points for it. You are still free to level it to Rank 40 to unlock further Mod slots!"

may I ask how can I add further formas to reach rank 40

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1651094778158115353/F097075AB955B3255422750B73EAD6495E48A8B6/

when i already formaed all existing slots and the voidrig is considered as rank 32?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1651094778158134729/260ABEF54A45C8EB32DC0AD668F3169FA6EEB131/

Moreover I see no progression with the 3 latest challenges

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1651094778158180730/61FA73847DDB24D97381368CB7FD61ACEC2A25CA/

Thanks in advance :)

p.s. The very first day of Deimos Arcana I made some k-drive races from Granmother being rewarded with

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1651095049597263803/EF4FBEE25C7658403648878F0CEEAEA7959C43E7/ and

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1651095049597270795/83CB96289D2126FFA2780DD971BFFCE67269E994/

Today i have been rewarded with the other 2 parts of the new k-drive, and I'm cooking those in foundry.

The anomaly is: those 2 first pieces don't appear in foundry despite i have both in my inventory as u may see.

Thanks again

Jumping/being airborne slows down the attack speed of slide attacks significantly for the Gunblades (Redeemer / Stropha).

• DESCRIPTION: There's an enormous delay inbetween subsequent slide attacks in mid-air with any gunblade equipped.
  • VISUAL:  unnecessary
  • REPRODUCTION: Spam slide attacks with any gunblade equipped, then try the same while airborne/aimgliding and the difference is evident.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ??
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

• DESCRIPTION: Incorrect text on most energy restored EoM medal (see below)
  • VISUAL: 
     NBmhhzs.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Earn this medal, look at the description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "Squad Energy restored: n%" or something
  • OBSERVED RESULT: see visuals
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%? might be the case only for russian translation

• DESCRIPTION: True Master's Font message doesn't appear on the screen, and buff applies only after leaving the relay
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Use True Master's Font.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Big message appearing on the screen saying that player_name blessed everyone in the relay with buff_name, blessing applying immediately
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing shows up, blessing appears only after leaving the relay
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Deimos Carnis (Rex) model visually disappears when ragdolled after some time even when alive (appears back when ragdoll ends)
  • REPRODUCTION: Use any long cc ability that ragdolls enemies, like vauban's vortex or khora's strangledome, have carnis affected by the ability for long enough
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Model doesn't disappear if the enemy is still alive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Model disappears after a few seconds

• DESCRIPTION: Iso Vault bounties appear to have wrong rewards
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete the bounty
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bounties having rewards from all rotations
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bounties only have rotation A reward. I doubt that this is just rng. Even old T3 iso vault bounty gave me a meso relic upon completion

• DESCRIPTION: New Iso Vault bounties don't give bonus rewards
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete all stages with bonus requirements.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Extra reward upon completion
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No extra reward

• DESCRIPTION: Profit-Taker stage 2 and 4 heists have intact relics instead of radiant (Lith D3 and Neo D2)
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at the reward list/complete the bounty and get the relic.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All relics in reward pool are radiant
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lith D3 relic in stage 2 and Neo D2 in stage 4 are intact

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Clean the mist bounty in isolation vault, the big worm spawn, weither I kill it instantly or wait for him to spawn some mobs, the mission objective never count, could never finish this bounty in 8 tries
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Replicated by simply doing the bounty 100% of the time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Set the quest item in the fissure, kill the big worm, get 1 out of 5 fissure closed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Set the quest item in the fissure, kill the big worn, wait 1min30, don't get awarded the closure, only 5 fissures total that don't respawn, bounty impossible to complete
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

On 2020-11-18 at 5:27 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: "Ability in Use" stuck in Necramech unable to use abilities, melee or transfer out, hence also stuck on the Cambion drift as you can't leve the zone in a Necramech
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure, but moving in and out of Ironbride seems really buggy, it could be that
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not stuck in the Necramech, able to use abilities and melee
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in the Necramech, unable to use abilities and melee
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: erratic

What is primary fire supposed to do when ironbride is active, it seems to animate weirdly and no nothing?

Youtube video, note the overlay with button presses middle mouse is my melee, numpad 1-4 are my abilities, f is transference

• DESCRIPTION: Completed Loid vault puzzle as soon as it came up and went in the vault. Mission soft-locked and was not able to be completed, and could not get bounty to trigger failure or completion, so just had to extract.
  • VISUAL: l92Ovx2.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to complete the loid puzzle quickly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bounty should have triggered completion and let me move on to the others
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bounty soft-locked the session and was not able to be completed and no other mission could be selected. Extraction required.

Archived