Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: CRash on entering Combion Drift
REPRODUCTION: Enter the Cambion Drift in public match on the highest bounty(not steel path)
EXPECTED RESULT: To not crash
OBSERVED RESULT: Crash
REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 times in a row then I gave up

6 hours ago, memepool said:

TYPE: In-Game
    DESCRIPTION: I was unlocking three rivens at once (2 kitgun rivens - primary & secondary, one Zaw riven). All three rivens had the same challenge. When I comlpeted said challenge, two of the rivens were unveiled and the third one vanished.
    VISUAL: https://imgur.com/R7xxSaV
    REPRODUCTION: Unlock 3 rivens (2 kitgun, one zaw) at once using Infested Kitgun (primary), Infested kitgun (secondary) and ZAW (zaw riven mod).
    EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 2 unveiled kitgun riven mods.
    OBSERVED RESULT: see visual
    REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1 tries

I'm pretty sure you had the same riven installed in both primary and secondary. Kitgun rivens fit both types ever since they introduced primary kitguns, so it's possible to put one riven into both simultaneously.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't complete the isolation vault "Sealing Fissure" phase. Jugulus spawned after interacting with a fissure but no other enemies spawned. Reactivating the "purifier?" and then sealing the same fissure would not spawn any enemies and made it impossible to clear the bounty
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't think I can do anymore isolation vault.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jugulus and other enemies spawned after interacting with a fissure.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only jugulus was spawned.
  • Like 2
  • TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: VOIDRIG stuck at rank 33
  • VISUAL: none needed
  • REPRODUCTION: couldnt find other posts like that
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My voidrig have 8 forma on him. He had rank 33 just after arcana update went live without ever using him which itself is weird. I expect to see rank 34 after filling xp bar but the bar just resets
  • OBSERVED RESULT: after filling xp bar, jumps back to 33
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time for me

TYPE: Deimos Bounty In-Game Mission

DESCRIPTION: Deimos Isolation Vault Bounty fails to complete

VISUAL:
hl2kjJS.jpg

Image metadata:
/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Infestation/InfestedMicroplanetLandscape/iBASXACYhcaXyEodUkzTC1EYQopK2FlhQilEEDkxe7Dv11pmtQZHEIoDFMcXlCGIgQIChg4IGEBhAYQGEBhAYQGAAA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/InfestedMicroplanet/InfSpecialBurialChamberA P: -297, -207, -234  H:123

REPRODUCTION:
Start Isolation Vault Bounty at the Necralisk in a solo squad, go to Deimos, complete the phases, do the extra objective, open the vault.

EXPECTED RESULT:
The bounty completes as you go down the stairs in the vault.

OBSERVED RESULT:
The bounty stays active, fails to complete and the navigation pointer points to 55m away underground outside of the tileset. You have to manually exit the undergorund tunnels as the quick-transport nodes are unavailable, you can't start any bounties at any of the Mother points as it says, you are currenty in an active bounty. You need to exit the open world to clear this.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened 2/2 attempts at doing an Isolation Vault bounty so far, both failed the same way at the very first Isolation Bounty, haven't even got to second or third Isolation Vault bounties.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, hix3r said:

VISUAL:
hl2kjJS.jpg

Image metadata:
/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Infestation/InfestedMicroplanetLandscape/iBASXACYhcaXyEodUkzTC1EYQopK2FlhQilEEDkxe7Dv11pmtQZHEIoDFMcXlCGIgQIChg4IGEBhAYQGEBhAYQGAAA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/InfestedMicroplanet/InfSpecialBurialChamberA P: -297, -207, -234  H:123

REPRODUCTION:
Start Isolation Vault Bounty at the Necralisk in a solo squad, go to Deimos, complete the phases, do the extra objective, open the vault.

EXPECTED RESULT:

OBSERVED RESULT:
The bounty stays active, fails to complete and the navigation pointer points to 55m away underground outside of the tileset. You have to manually exit the undergorund tunnels as the quick-transport nodes are unavailable, you can't start any bounties at any of the Mother points as it says, you are currenty in an active bounty. You need to exit the open world to clear this.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened 2/2 attempts at doing an Isolation Vault bounty so far, both failed the same way at the very first Isolation Bounty, haven't even got to second or third Isolation Vault bounties.

I've received the exact same bug twice as well.

8 minutes ago, hix3r said:

VISUAL:
hl2kjJS.jpg

Image metadata:

REPRODUCTION:

EXPECTED RESULT:

OBSERVED RESULT:

This happened to me just now on a squad too (both host and client), this along Iso vaults not counting even when complete has me wasting 1 day trying to unlock the new bounties only to be unable to.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
1 hour ago, SgtFlex said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed Loid vault puzzle as soon as it came up and went in the vault. Mission soft-locked and was not able to be completed, and could not get bounty to trigger failure or completion, so just had to extract.
  • VISUAL: l92Ovx2.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to complete the loid puzzle quickly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bounty should have triggered completion and let me move on to the others
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bounty soft-locked the session and was not able to be completed and no other mission could be selected. Extraction required.

Confirmed. Bounty location also shows in the floor like yours. Possible activation range bug or something.

• TYPE: Art/Animation
  • DESCRIPTION: The Flagellocanth does not have the blue glow from using Luminous Dye or Oxylus's "Scan Aquatic Lifeforms" mod.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/0Ni8oTJ
  • REPRODUCTION: Go fishing in the Cambion Drift during the Vome cycle (I fished by Albrecht's Prospect) and place Luminous Dye and Processed Fass Residue on the exocrine or bring Oxylus with the Scan Aquatic Lifeforms mod. Wait for a Flagellocanth. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Flagellocanth should have glowed from Luminous Dye/Scan mod, like other fish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Flagellocanth did not glow from Luminous Dye/Scan mod.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried fishing on 2 separate sessions, using multiple dyes and the Oxylus mod and results never changed.
32 minutes ago, hix3r said:

VISUAL:
hl2kjJS.jpg

Image metadata:

REPRODUCTION:

EXPECTED RESULT:

OBSERVED RESULT:

This has also happened to me. Also, is it me or have two of the isolation vault layouts been merged together? Not sure if that is what would be causing the bug.

• TYPE: In-Game Railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack continuous breaches.  After the first breach in a railjack mission, repairing it will cause an immediate new breach.  This will go on an infinite loop until the mission is complete.  It could also be that taking a single shot of damage causes a breach after the first one, I haven't determined it yet.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Play any Railjack mission and take damage until you receive a breach.  Repair it, and watch a new one immediately appear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It seems that the frequency of breaches shouldn't' be continuous.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Immediately after repairing any breach, a new one occurs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission.
42 minutes ago, hix3r said:

VISUAL:
hl2kjJS.jpg

Image metadata:

REPRODUCTION:

EXPECTED RESULT:

OBSERVED RESULT:

Same for me as well, last 2/2 attempts.

• TYPE: [n-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying out new glaive system on Orvius, its innate "turn foes into puppets" effect does not occur anymore since the update.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Throw Orvius at an enemy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orvius should hover over the head of an enemy and make the enemy fly up for 3 second before detonating as a heavy attack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orvius simply bounce on enemies before returning to its user.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Just been doing isolation vaults, and both times after the first mission, the vault status didn't update after completion so we had to abort mission. I restarted the game after the first time this happened, which didn't help. 

BUGGED HEAVY MELEE with Destreza Prime, Glaive Prime, Machete Wraith, Orvius, Prova, Prova Vandal Sheev, Sigma & Octantis, Xoris and MIRE

• TYPE: In Game and in Simulacrum (video)

• DESCRIPTION: Heavy Melee attack does not work anymore for 9 weapons, Melee stop working for Machete wraith after some skins effect (in video) and slam attack sometimes fail to trigger 75% of times

• VISUAL: NA

• REPRODUCTION: 100% of times 7 successive missions with 2 warframe, with or without stance modes for machete wraith. Three times 2 hours of test in simulacrum.

• EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to do heavy melle and slam attack (Jump + Attack) with my machette others listed weapon.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Using Melee weapon (machete) will stop allowing me to attack with the E button ou heavy button; its seems to be trigger by  heavy attck or a jump and some lightning effect appear on the warframe body but not the head (tested with Nekros, Nyx Prime and excalibur Umbra). Other melee weapons does not trigger this visual effect.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of times, in All Missions (7 rescue on mercury dones) and in Simulacrum

FULL HISTORY of Report and all tests

• Was working before update 29.5.

• Problem appear as soon as a try mission after the update

• After Hotfix 29.5.1, I have done verify cache and optimizing cache.

• Retry 10 hours later after PC reboot with Verify and optimizing download cahe (twice).

• I have tested all my weapons in the simulacrum and found 9 of them with bugs ( Secquence test Attack x5, Heavy attack x5, Slam x5, Heavy slam x5, Parry x3).

• Uninstall Warframe (Steam)
  • Reboot system
  • Reinstall Warframe (Steam)
  • Verify and Optimizing cache
  • Optimizing audio video with Nvidia Geforce
  • Verify and Optimizing cache

• Retest all problematics weapons (Attack x5, Heavy attack x5, Slam x5, Heavy slam x5, Parry x3)

• Restest Mire because some player seems to have a problem with : confirmed

• Have not test slide attack for any weapons or other stances

• Try assigning Letter N of keybord for Heavy melee : nothing change, problem still occur !

Bugged Weapons List

Weapons

Attack

Heavy attack

Slam

Heavy Slam

Parry

Comments

E

XMB2

Space+E

Space+XMB2

RMB

XMB2 : mouse buuton as appeared on the video

Destreza prime

ok

KO

ok

ok

ok

Glaive prime

ok

KO

ok

ok

ok

Machete Wraith

KO

KO

KO

KO

ok

Melee is ok but stop just after trying using heavy melee or jumping (with avisual effect)

Orvius

ok

KO

ok

ok

ok

Prova

ok

KO

KO 7/10

ok

ok

Prova Vandal

ok

KO

KO

7/10

ok

ok

Sheev

ok

KO

KO

6/10

ok

ok

Sigma & Octantis

ok

KO

KO

ok

ok

Doing a very high jump and slowing with zoom, 2 first try is a throw and third is slam

Xoris

ok

KO

KO 5/10

ok

ok

Slam does not work after using heavy melee button but is back if use throw + heavy button to triger xoris explosion

Mire

KO

KO

KO

KO

ok

Melee is ok but stop just after trying using heavy melee or jumping (no visula effect)

Video with Bugged weapons tested in simulacrum with Key tipping in the lower left corner (XMB2 for Heavy attack)

OK Weapons List (All tested) : Bo prime, Broken scepterr, Dakra prime, Dex Dakra, Dragon Nikana, Dual Ether, Dual Kama, Fang prime, Fragor prime, Furax Wraith, galatine Prime, Gram prime, Nami Skyla prime, Nikana prime, Orthos prime, Prisma Dual clever, prisma Obex, Prisma skana, Reaper prime, Scindo prime, Silva & Aegis prime, Skiajati, Venka prime, Volnus, War, Zenistar

Hope this will help solving the bugs

Confirming having same problems as others report of the thread (to simplify debug jobs) :

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11938085

DESCRIPTION: Machete heavy attack+slide attack are broken. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11938246

DESCRIPTION: Destreza Prime heavy attack bugged, along with any combo in the Vulpine Mask stance only using the first attack before stopping completely. Heavy attacks using the Endura with the same stance works fine along with the normal combos.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11938085

• By myself

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11938928

Mire also no longer does running attack animation, only stationary attack.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11939028

Can confirm. 

Only tested in Cambion Drift, but 100% reproduction. Pressing the melee button only produces an attack once (on the first [E] press), after that no attacks will happen. The game knows you are trying to melee, since pressing [E] will switch to melee weapon (but without making an attack).

Dying to reset works, but the symptoms after dying are the same (one attack, after which melee attacks remain "locked").

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11939126

Jumping melee disables use of melee completely on Machete Wraith sword. Also "Slide attack" no longer works for Machete Wraith (and Destreza Prime among possibly other melee weapons)

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236078-deimos-arcana-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11939306

I have the same issue. My Mire won't melee attack after a few mins into any mission i select. 

RLANZINGER, WARFRAME BUG REPORTER OUT !

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, hix3r said:

VISUAL:
hl2kjJS.jpg

Image metadata:

REPRODUCTION:

EXPECTED RESULT:

OBSERVED RESULT:

can confirm isolation bounty is currently broken not sure how that happened but it was fine like few hours ago i tried like 5 bounties they all get stuck at the same stage

• TYPE: End-of-Mission UI
  • DESCRIPTION: The "Search" text box in the end-of-mission UI is active by default, so any keystrokes will put text in the box, as opposed to opening chat or moving your character.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete any mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't find the new infested K-Drive parts / blueprints in my inventory after completing each of Grandmother's race
  • VISUAL: I got the visual indicator (bottom right corner) of receiving each part
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete each of Grandmother's race in a single session and extract
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should find the new infested K-Drive parts / blueprints in my inventory
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't find them in my inventory or foundry or when assemblying a new K-Drive
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, tried to redo all races but I didnt got anyhing after the first time.
  • DESCRIPTION: Secondary kitguns reload damage disappears after building
  • VISUAL: See screenshots
  • REPRODUCTION: Built 2 secondary Kitguns, both dont have reload dmg.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have reload dmg.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Both don't have reload dmg. Others in chat noticed the same.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

[img]https://imgur.com/a/Zfb1g0P[/img]

Edited by ToxicSpike
17 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

BUGGED HEAVY MELEE with Destreza Prime, Glaive Prime, Machete Wraith, Orvius, Prova, Prova Vandal Sheev, Sigma & Octantis, Xoris and MIRE

[SNIP]

Thank you for the detailed bug report! We are looking at the issues you (and others) have reported.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ToxicSpike said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Secondary kitguns reload damage disappears after building
  • VISUAL: See screenshots
  • REPRODUCTION: Built 2 secondary Kitguns, both dont have reload dmg.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have reload dmg.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Both don't have reload dmg. Others in chat noticed the same.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

[img]https://imgur.com/a/KWom03D[/img]

I think that's a UI bug introduced by the new pistol, since that one DOES deal  damage with its reload. If you look in the secondary weapon selection section of the arsenal, all the weapons have a reload damage entry.

• TYPE: In-Game, Login Screen
  • DESCRIPTION: I was on my Orbital waiting for the hotfix yesterday (the hotfix right after the big patch) and in the same minute the hotfix was applied the game crashed, and everytime I tried to open the game again it crashed before the login screen. I've tried a lot of stuff from Reddit and forums, until I decided to reinstall my Windows 10. After that, with a clear Windows 10 install, I downloaded Warframe again and was able to play a stage, but when a player left the squad and  the "migrating host" window popped up the game crashed again, and now it crashes everytime at the launch, like yesterday.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: I open the launcher, press PLAY and Warframe.x64.exe opens. The splash screen appears with the loading indicator on the upper corner and when the login screen shows up, with my Warframe sit, the game crashes after 2-3 seconds, before I can even input my password or login. Sometimes it crashes even during the loading.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should not crash or at least say why it crashed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game makes two 'beeps' right before the crash, the same beeps we hear in the interface when changing some option, confirming something on a window, etc. I also got "Failed to load URL http://launcher/agreement.html? ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105)" but was able to bypass that by clicking AGREE before the loading of the agreement.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The game crashes literally everytime I open the game, no matter the DirectX version I'm using, neither the graphic engine.
  • ERROR CODE: WAR-2965765
Edited by Robbie96
18 hours ago, proyekcja said:
  • TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Out of place material cost. Pulmonars requires 24 Parasitic Tethermaws - sounds like another kind of fish, may be a similar mistake to the Tink requirement on the bonewidow weapon pod.

*REPRODUCTION: check the Pulmonars build requirement

• EXPECTED RESULT: I expected not to need fish as nothing else has ever used just the fish
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it cost fish
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it is still on the blueprint

The Parasitic Tethermaw is an organ that comes from the Lobotriscid fish!

(infested anatomy can be... strange, sometimes)

• DESCRIPTION: Using a helminth abilty on Chroma´s spectral scream blocks you from changing elements and in some cases blocks cast of effigy completely.
  • VISUAL: You are unable to use effigy it does not show any signs of usage in HUD.
  • REPRODUCTION: Put any abilty on Chromas spectral scream via helminth and join someone, then try to cast effigy, the same happen´s sometimes when solo, though it often works like before patch and the element of the abilities depend on energy colour + effigy is castable.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Instead of using spectral scream for element change it should use the energy colour again or all of Chroma´s elemental abilities can seperatly change their element to avoid dependence on abilities that might be overwritten by helminth abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can cast all abilities but effigy and I cannot change elements on elemental ward and/or effigy. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when not host, when solo you are able to cast effigy and it depends on energy colour. 
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Glaive combos are interrupted and turned into heavy attack (thrown melee) irregularly mid combo despite just spamming E. I did not want a heavy attack at all in the video below, but it happened multiple times (The heavy attack happens when you hear that loud 'woosh' and it happened a lot, sometimes the heavy attacks even chained almost endlessly). Basically makes playing non-heavy attack glaive unplayable atm, which is not good considering this was supposed to be a glaive rework.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/zz9f3t
  • REPRODUCTION: No set up need. Just equip a glaive and spam melee attacks. Although it should be noted I was using the stance Astral Twilight (its the only glaive stance I have), not sure if this only happens to astral twilight.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have always been in astral twilight combos.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Attacks interrupted into heavy attack mid combo and chained in a irregular way.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As you can see in the video, I only had a few times where the Morning Sun combo was performed well, most of the other times it was interrupted by a heavy attack. This bug also affected Midnight Cloud combos.