Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

18 hours ago, Deadzer343 said:
  • TYPE: Warframe ability scaling
  • DESCRIPTION: chancing strengh from 189% to 204% 
  • VISUAL: first one is with 204% secound is 189%
  • Warframe0001.jpg
  • Warframe0000.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Chancing the strength 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: keeping my 11 weapons or getting 12 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: got 10
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it didnt chance so far and is still 10 weapons

UPDATE: the scaling is in reverse i put 338% strength and just get 6 weapons.

The number of targets that Xaku can "Grab" from is affected by Power Range, not Strength.   Strength affects the damage of the shot instead.

• Like 1
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:
  1.  Perceptible control Input delay, warframe reacts slow to input, sometimes input (eg casting ability) will be ignored (every mission)
  2. Input conrole gets bufferd, if you push a key while an action is active, key input gets saved and executed afterwards
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Play the game..
  2. Exit Navigation map to orbiter, while the screen is fading to orbiter push, for example space bar, multiple times. When back in orbiter (about a second later) warframe is jumping wihtout a key beeing pushed anymore and this can't be interrupted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No input delay and no key push "saving"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ses above
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
  1. no consisten rate
  2. 100%
Edited by Da_Grizzly
added discription
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Melee attacks with Machete Wraith stop working after some unusual blue glow on warframes.
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197443164632645632/779440634384744479/machete_wraith_bug.mp4
  • REPRODUCTION: equip Machete Wraith and do some attacks with it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it should work and no glow should be present.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: any melee attack with Machete Wraith would stop working after the warframe starts glowing blue (see the link above). I have tried multiple warframes (in Simulacrum and in Missions), tried with and without companions, with and without installed mods - nothing of this changes the behavior. The blue glow is unusual, I dont know what makes it happen but it appears like every minute and starts with the first melee attack. Sometimes the weapon can start working again but stops again pretty soon. I think deaths of the equipped warframe reset it. In Simulacrum switching between warframes in arsenal resets it too. Switching to operator and back doesnt help. The blue glow doesnt appear if another melee weapon equipped. It also isnt there with Machete (not Wraith) which works fine.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: in most of the cases the weapon stops working with the first glow. Sometimes when you are lucky, it can work till the second glow. I never had it "surviving" the second glow.
Edited by greenadiss
remembered some more details
  • TYPE: Steel Path Dailies
  • DESCRIPTION: Shadow Stalker spawning seems to prevent acolytes from spawning in Steel Path Dailies
  • REPRODUCTION: Have Stalker spawn into mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Acolyte should spawn OR Stalker should drop Steel Essence in Steel Path Dailies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Acolyte doesn't spawn
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

TYPE: Orb Vallis
DESCRIPTION: Bugged Reinforcement Beacon animations
VISUAL:YKti654.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Alert a Terra Crewman enemy so they place a reinforcement beacon on the Orb Vallis
EXPECTED RESULT: The reinforcement beacon extends normally and begins spinning
OBSERVED RESULT: It extends, but then once the extending animation ends it glitches and reverts to this unextended state seen in the picture
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

Edited by KhakisX41Z
accidently posted unfinished report
  • TYPE: Deimos Vault Bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Only hosts seem to be able to pick up Bulbous Oleogland and Scintillant in the new bounties.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Clients can also pick up Bulbous Oleogland and Scintillants.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Host said hepicked up both several times and clients saw/got nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4
  • Like 2
  • TYPE: Crafting
  • DESCRIPTION: unable to craft new k-drive parts
  • VISUAL: Blueprints do not show up in foundry after acquire
  • REPRODUCTION: did the races got the BP's not able to craft but can see in Inventory
  • EXPECTED RESULT: seen in foundry
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nada
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Like 2

DESCRIPTION: Missing "Terra Mini-dropship" Enemy (months-old bug)
VISUAL: Both the Terra Condor Dropship and the other Dropship that was unique to Orb Vallis lacks a codex entry, meaning the only proof of that it existed I could find was from this hologram in Space Port: dYkOIMx.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Dropships spawn naturally, either by enemy patrol encounters, while you do a bounty mission or while your global alert level is high
EXPECTED RESULT: The missing Dropship to appear alongside the Condor variant dropship
OBSERVED RESULT: Only the Condor variant of Dropship has ever spawned
REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to be every time

DESCRIPTION: Unable to hack data vault console after subsequent "Retrieve the Data" bounties
VISUAL: kiPub5l.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Complete a "Retrieve the Data" stage from a bounty in the POI location such as above. Start another bounty that would have the "Retrieve the Data" stage in the same location, and attempt to complete it again.
EXPECTED RESULT: Have a prompt to be able to hack the console as you should
OBSERVED RESULT: Be unable to hack the data vault, making the whole bounty impossible to complete
REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to be every time, as long as a "Retrieve the Data" stage has occurred in the location previously

Edited by KhakisX41Z
accidently posted unfinished report, again
  • DESCRIPTION: Grandma's k-drive parts are never put in to your inventory or foundry
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Do k-drive races, get a grandma k-drive piece, then exit properly and check your foundry. The item will not be there.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Do k-drive races, get a grandma k-drive piece, then exit properly and check your foundry to see the item.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Do k-drive races, get a grandma k-drive piece, then exit properly and check your foundry. The item will not be there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I earned 3/4 new pieces and none are in my foundry.
  • Like 2

Potential(?) spoiler warning for those who have not reach Rank 5 in Solaris United (even though it's years old)

Spoiler

TYPE: Orb Vallis/Fortuna
DESCRIPTION: Eudico's Chestplate not opening up in Transmissions
VISUAL: TlcIIOU.jpg
REPRODUCTION: While at Old Mate rank in Solaris United, and with Creator Mode turned off, start a bounty in Fortuna and enter the Orb Vallis
EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to see eye-to-eye with Eudico
OBSERVED RESULT: Have herself shut away from the world. Guess she doesn't like talking to people anymore.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

Edited by KhakisX41Z
  • TYPE: In-Game, sub-type Mission Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I do not get the credits from any Credit Caches at the end of missions. The number of Credit Caches I got and the amount of credits I should get for them are displayed correctly on the Mission Complete screen, but the credits are not actually added to my credit total. All other sources of credits work, Mission Credit pickups and the Credit Reward for completing the mission work, so does selling mods and other inventory items.
  • VISUAL:
    qyXlnnc.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems account-bound. The other people who have this bug I've talked to report it happening for every Credit Cache, regardless of size, for every mission, regardless of type, duration or time of day. The same is true for me, but several of the people I regularly play with report they do not experience the same bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected Credit Caches to reward me the credit value assigned to them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 0 (zero) credits for Credit Caches I get during missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time, every time a Credit Cache is generated from a reward table.
Edited by RobrechtvE
  • DESCRIPTION: Nyx's Psychic Bolts do not affect enemy Voidrig Necramechs at all, but do affect enemy Bonewidow Necramechs.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to use Psychic Bolts on each of the aforementioned Necramech variants.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Modded for 100% defense stripping, Psychic Bolts should remove all shields and armor from the Voidrig Necramechs, as it does for the Bonewidow Necramechs. This is how it functioned before Deimos: Arcana.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A Bolt flies out towards the Voidrig Necramech, but there is no indication that it has hit or the effect taken hold, the Voidrig retaining all shields and armor. Bonewidows are visually and mechanically affected as normal. EDIT: For clarity, attempts to use Psychic Bolts on Voidrig Necramechs were done when Storm Shroud was not active.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Of the 6 Necramechs encountered in one full Isolation Vault run, 3 were Voidrigs and 3 were Bonewidows. All 3 Voidrigs were unaffected by Psychic Bolts, while all 3 Bonewidows were fully affected.
Edited by JavaMan
  • Like 3
  • DESCRIPTION: When swapping necramechs in the arsenal, the exalted weapon doesn't swap. When clicking Upgrade in the wrong exalted weapon, it loses all mods in the build. It does show the correct exalted weapon on reentering the tab.
  • VISUAL:

20201120182801-1.jpg

20201120182952-1.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: With Bonewidow equipped, swap to Voldrig, and vice-versa.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should exibity the correct exalted weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It aways exibity the exalted when entering the tab
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The number of targets that Xaku can "Grab" from is affected by Power Range, not Strength.   Strength affects the damage of the shot instead

So its like Nova's Star count scaling with duration and is 100% going to confuse players if they don't use the wiki or info from other players who figure it out by messing around with mods.

Edited by (PSN)Laughing_Beta

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: After renaming a transporter in Dojo it's getting transported to a new location, beyond the room boundaries. If they went too far away from the room they cannot be interacted with and cannot be moved back.
VISUAL:A0B6003F7E26A3904FBB2A111C3D556CDAB0A9D7

C9587E59C2C00F458028F16237B64ACA9A40FE0E
REPRODUCTION:

1. Go to Dojo
  2. Find a transporter
  3. Rename it
  4. Poof! It went beyond the boundaries!

EXPECTED RESULT: It should just change its name, without moving at all.
OBSERVED RESULT: Transporter gets transported.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% rate (tried 3 times).

• Like 1
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cobra & Crane combos do not perform as intended and heavy ground attack does not occur. Every combo for Cobra & Crane using 11th Storm now has a fixed shield bash at the beginning of it. Sometimes the shield bash is the only executable move no matter the input. After 15 secs or so of trying different inputs you are able to do the combos but always with the shield bash at the beginning. Also the ground heavy attack can not be performed. Air heavy is still doable. Not able to test this on other shield and sword weapon or stance since I don't have any other.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Use 11th storm on Cobra & Crane.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to perform combos and heavy attacks based on input.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Combos sometimes do no execute, the animation is locked onto one single move and the heavy attacks never occur on command, only randomly and without pressing the HevAttk button.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

TYPE : In-game, Deimos new vaults

DESCRIPTION : In new Deimos vaults, on the first bounty of the new vaults, the Mitosid Rex never showed up after defending the cauldron and collecting things from ennemies killed.

VISUAL Only screenshot

REPRODUCTION : Was alone to do the 6 bounties, 3 normal then the 3 newest ones with the rarest loot, and in the first bounty of the newest an infested called Mitosid Rex never showed up, I ran everywhere underground and in cambion drift to not find it : 40 min almost wasted, I kept the loot.

EXPECTED RESULT : It had to showed up maybe , so I can continue the bounty ?

OBSERVED RESULT : Mitosid Rex never showed up, was it afraid of me ? Maybe there is an alt version called Casper Mitosid Rex !

REPRODUCTION RATE : I don't know, was the first time alone, and I don't want to take the risk to be stuck at this stage once again.

EDIT : do not pay attention to the top of the screenshot !

Edited by AntawnMary
added EDIT : do not pay attention to the top of the screenshot !
  • TYPE: Launcher / In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Having Firefox 83.0 (64-bit) open while trying to launch the game/ trying to play a mission
  • VISUAL: I don't have a visual because the game just crashes as I try to load into the log-in screen/enter a mission and leads me to the https://www.warframe.com/en/hardwarefail website
  • REPRODUCTION: Having firefox open and warframe launching
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having firefox open with warframe working shouldn't fail; This did not happen in previous updates
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some "hardware failure" but opening Google Chrome with Warframe has no issues, it was only with Firefox
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time
Edited by 0oPrattero0
  • DESCRIPTION: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) still has level 30 and 60 capacity. (even after use on every open world)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) should now have max level 40 and 80 capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) still has level 30 and 60 capacity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
Edited by CpT-LaZeR
typos
21 hours ago, Metalhead8 said:
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mire will randomly disable melee attacks.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: equip Mire and enter a mission.  Seems to happen faster when other weapons are unequipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ability to attack with Mire.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using Mire weapon as melee, any mission, will randomly just stop allowing me to attack with the E button.  Have other weapons that work fine.  Seems to be specific to this one.  Sadly just bought it so it's pretty much unusable at this point.  Was working before update.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Doesn't take long to trigger it, attacking etc...causes it.

I'm having the exact same issue.

• DESCRIPTION: Bone Widow's 2th skill does not work
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use 2 and face enemy
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 2 skill must block all incoming damage from front direction
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It does'nt block damage at all
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing a steel meridian mission on Deimos
  • VISUAL:Tw1XRWt.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure, shooting these things I guess?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should have split?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I think this guy didn't split in two and became invincible at nearly 0 health instead, while still taking damage but not dying.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: observed it once so far