Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Infested Kitguns Megathread

SilverBones

I honestly see the teardown and reusability of parts as an absolute win for all players and the game its self.

Im not as much into the geind as i used to be when i was a bit younger, (life catches up to you lol am i right?)

I get the whole point of it taking away from the grind. But the grind to level 30 (twice btw) to master it is sometimes a pain in itself. 

Personally. I would like to see it like this:

1. The ability to dismantle any and all modulars into their basic parts.

2. To be able to do this. Must be a gilded and require standing and or credits/resources. 

3. Integrated right back into the main modular system. Requiring lvl 30 and gilding and lvl 30 again to do another dismantle if players wish.

This wouldnt stop the flow of the game or hinder any mastery leveling as it required the mastery to be gained on a modular weapon before dismantling would be an option and just like as it is now. Making another weapon with the aquitted "mastery exp part" on doesnt give more mastery. So again. No harm no foul.

This is just an IDEA AND OPINION.

I felt i needed to specify that.

Do with this as you may. I hope you have a wonderful day and keep making warframe the best damn game out there.

• 7 months later...
On 2020-11-20 at 5:06 AM, Mephane said:

This is the same for the kitgun chambers from Fortuna, you get mastery only once but the profile shows them as uncompleted until you build, level, guild and relevel each of them as both primary and secondary.

I have only built a primary sporelacer and it shows as mastered for both primary and secondary.

Archived