Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - New Bounties & Isolation Vaults Megathread

SilverBones

I actually like the new bounties and frankly I love the underground part of Deimos. It finally feels different from the other open worlds. 

What I do not like is needing to redo tier 3 isolation vaults to get access to the highest tier of new bounties for a very small chance at the new weapon parts. For someone who likes to collect, the prospect of doing enough bounties to get both weapons and all the arcanes has me feeling very defeated. Even with perfect RNG I'm looking at hundreds of bounty runs. I just can't do that. The bounties are fun, but not that fun DE. This is just mental. 

I think the drop rates are not correct.

I did like 10 to 15 times (4 stages each) of the new T3 bounty, and the only rewards I got was:

• 1500 endo
  • Necramech Fury
  • 4 x Orokin Animus Matrix

Never got a single uncommon reward.

According to the drop data:

image.png

I should be receiving more Sporothrix Stock than Orokin Animus Matrix.

Overall these new bounties are great to avoid the repetitiveness of Deimos, giving some diversity to the grind.

My feedback on what can be improved is:

1) Adjust the "trash" rewards drop chance: it sucks to do these and receive Necramech Fury after Necramech Fury after Necramech Fury.

2) One bounty section where you need to destroy tumor nodes in order to build up a cyst to throw and mark enemies: it's painful how bad the spawns of enemies kill the pace of this one. Totally feels out of sync with the rest of the bounties and ruins the experience.

3) Although a minor point, the grind seems way too time consuming. It takes too much time (1-2 hours) to get to and complete all the new ones.

Other than that it felt like a good update.

8 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Judging by the official drop tables and my own correlating experience running some Arcana post-IsoVault bounties, It looks like the drop tables are busted.

Never saw a Bonus reward roll despite perfecting each objective.

Only got 'common UI tier' rolls in each step of the bounty for IsoVault one - assuming that they are supposed to use the standard bounty structure, where the UI 'rarity' tiers correspond to the pools for each individual stage of the bounty, that means the three 'rarity buckets' (by UI) are not all currently accessible.

Official drop table also only lists one bucket as the reward pool for each Arcana Vault tier.

Further update on this: Only the common reward bucket is available at each tier of Arcana Bounty.

This means that not only are all the weapon parts and most Arcanes unattainable, the game isn't even broken in a way that is represented by the official Drop Table data!

If the Drop Table Data was accurate, then a Tier 1 Arcana would be giving rewards exclusively from its 'common' bucket, Tier 2 would be giving only its 'uncommon' bucket, and Tier 3 only its 'rare' bucket. However, in actual gameplay, all three only offer their respective common buckets. 

That's a special kind of messed up. Your data is supposed to be derived from your code directly, so you claim, but it can't be true. Someone's doing it manually, or it'd at least be consistently broken in how it defies stated intentions. (Not to mention when you accidentally forget to include entire categories, like with the late inclusion of standard Deimos bounties at launch.)

9 hours ago, Mokuiz said:

here's how my 4hrs of 3 runs ends in tragedy:

1. finished 3 old iso vault >>> host migration 2 times >>> new quest wont start

2. finished 3 old iso vault >>> 2 rando players decided to return to necralisk >>> forced back to necralisk

3. finished 3 old iso vault >>> 2 player's ESC stopped working and thought the 3 old vault with new layout was the new content >>> return to necralisk

Didn't even touch the new content😡

Can we do the new content without so much grind?

Why must i do do 3 sets of gather residue >>>make concoction>>> clear toxin tunnel?????

THE 3 VAULTS ARE CONNECTED NOW, WHY ARE WE REPEATING THE ABOVE STEPS 3 TIMES????

To be fair why are you clearing all of the old vaults first... the second quest opens after you do the old vault independent from whether or not you have cleared the other two old vaults. The process is:

Old 1 new 1

Old 2 new 2

Old 3 new 3

Not

Old 1 old 2 old 3

New 1 new 2 new 3

Hi team,

I was trying to redo the original isolation bounty. And I'm running into a pretty bonkers bug. 

The waypoint for the final stage of the bounty (where you actually enter the vault) is completely bugged and appears 30m under the vault. That means I can't complete the vault and can't move onto the harder one.

I'm playing solo and it's happened twice out of the two times I tried it. If it works for full teams that might be something to pay attention to.

Thanks!

hace 9 minutos, tryptogram dijo:

Hi team,

I was trying to redo the original isolation bounty. And I'm running into a pretty bonkers bug. 

The waypoint for the final stage of the bounty (where you actually enter the vault) is completely bugged and appears 30m under the vault. That means I can't complete the vault and can't move onto the harder one.

I'm playing solo and it's happened twice out of the two times I tried it. If it works for full teams that might be something to pay attention to.

Thanks!

Happened to me 2 times in row right now, i can confirm this.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb tryptogram:

Hi team,

Thanks!

Hi,

i have the same problem, regardless if i play solo or in group.

I open the 1st Vault and loot it (it is so marked in Quest tracker in the left corner) but i can`t start the 2nd Vault, cause it say, that a mission is allready running.

regards.

New necracmech fights are terrible. You gave them status vulnerability but added invulnerability to punch through, warframe power diminishing returns and finally effective damage invulnerability until the arms are destroyed. You effectively designed an enemy that requires you to shoot weak points on the side/back but gave them the ability to turn as fast as we can move, and that is immune to damage while able to one shot us via mines spam and its reflection shield. And you guys apparently think this is such a great boss fight that you locked some content behind fighting 6 of these things everytime you want a chance at the best loot.

You made Loid slightly faster but made the vaults twice as large with generators spread over two tiles, along with reducing his health. Effectively making this stage even longer, in a bounty that was already tedious to begin with, given how it's basically 2 mobile defences and 1 survival. Every single time, with no variation. The mission is essentially one big time gate, and you made it longer. You also locked the newest bounties behind said time gate, because that was better than simply allowing players to choose the mission directly to do it, just like how every other bounty in this game is.

The bounties also bug out now, I just opened the isolation vault, and the bounty didn't complete, hence preventing me from getting a bonus reward even after all of this.

DE, I think you vastly overestimate how fun you think your content is. There underground bounties are largely a rehash of previous content with a few gimmicky "new" stages. Ask yourself if the rewards you placed in the game are worth players spending 40 minutes or more for a single roll of the RNG. I think making the grind so long and brutal is simply going to turn players off, just like it did with liches, railjack, scarlet spear etc. and we all know how those went, yeah?

20 minutes ago, tryptogram said:

9 minutes ago, XbyMPS said:

i have the same problem, regardless if i play solo or in group.

11 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Happened to me 2 times in row right now, i can confirm this.

Got the same bug while playing with a friend. We had Steel Path activated, when we quit and deactivated SP, it started working again.

Edit: At least I think that was what fixed it...

hace 4 minutos, -Loko- dijo:

Got the same bug while playing with a friend. We had Steel Path activated, when we quit and deactivated SP, it started working again.

Edit: At least I think that was what fixed it...

Gracias Loko, probaré a ver...

hace 12 minutos, limernest dijo:

New necracmech fights are terrible. You gave them status vulnerability but added invulnerability to punch through, warframe power diminishing returns and finally effective damage invulnerability until the arms are destroyed. You effectively designed an enemy that requires you to shoot weak points on the side/back but gave them the ability to turn as fast as we can move, and that is immune to damage while able to one shot us via mines spam and its reflection shield. And you guys apparently think this is such a great boss fight that you locked some content behind fighting 6 of these things everytime you want a chance at the best loot.

You made Loid slightly faster but made the vaults twice as large with generators spread over two tiles, along with reducing his health. Effectively making this stage even longer, in a bounty that was already tedious to begin with, given how it's basically 2 mobile defences and 1 survival. Every single time, with no variation. The mission is essentially one big time gate, and you made it longer. You also locked the newest bounties behind said time gate, because that was better than simply allowing players to choose the mission directly to do it, just like how every other bounty in this game is.

The bounties also bug out now, I just opened the isolation vault, and the bounty didn't complete, hence preventing me from getting a bonus reward even after all of this.

DE, I think you vastly overestimate how fun you think your content is. There underground bounties are largely a rehash of previous content with a few gimmicky "new" stages. Ask yourself if the rewards you placed in the game are worth players spending 40 minutes or more for a single roll of the RNG. I think making the grind so long and brutal is simply going to turn players off, just like it did with liches, railjack, scarlet spear etc. and we all know how those went, yeah?

We should be able to get directly into the new vault bounties, the time gate placed before them is simply disgusting...

27 minutes ago, tryptogram said:

Hi team,

Thanks!

In my case, the bug occurred at the end of the first vault, and directed the team to enter the second vault. Of course, that vault can't be opened yet, so the run stranded. 

Worse is that this is similar to a previous bug, where clearing a T2 vault would not register until someone went all the way back to the T1 vault. So this kind of bug is pretty old already.

the game let me not complete the first isolation vault now..... after opening bonus room it still stuck in this stage......and i should press my tumps after each vault now that the party not get bugged ??? horrible....it seems DE cant challenge the Homeoffice Teamwork.......so many bugs...more and more and more

too time consuming for the weapon parts, having to do the old vaults in order to do the new ones is a waste of time, Escpecially when you got a 50/50 chance of it bugging out and becoming unplayable, I'll try them again in a few weeks when it hopefully if worth the effort

1,5 hours to complete 1x Deimos Arcana new vaults runs...do you think we are all mad? Done 1 time with my clan,,,nevermore

--

--

hi, I have to retrace my steps, to get to T3 it takes a little, just skip Loid.
In addition, making the new bounty is fun, if you play with a good team also fast and the rewards are appropriate.

16 hours ago, DRGN21 said:

Requiring the completion of all three old iso vaults AND the new bounties all in a single sitting is a bit much. A lot of people, myself included, don't have/don't want to spend 2 hours in a single instance of Deimos just for a SLIM chance at a weapon part. Can we maybe get the various tiers available right from the start, and NOT have to spend half an eternity out in a buggy instance where you can get permanently stuck in the vaults if someone decides to disconnect?

With the changes to the Steel Essence farm, I thought that DE was moving away from forcing people to spend hours in a single instance to optimize their farming.  This doesn't seem to mesh with that at all.

Ghoul enemies in the new areas would be tight to see some grineer ships or whatever dropping by to keep the players sharp, they could be fighting the enemy centipede unless they become "infested" is one cool approach, then the fortuna enemies would have more cavernous and alien features if u allow the new robots to travel over to the other planet missions, i mean nekramech gear advancing the free ranges of snow, also flying nekramech eventually.

last thing was the idea of occasional entropic ice atmosphere in the new moon needs things like eclipses and cold weather in somecases this could be a frozen cavern or some snow and glassed over geology scans, so far its an organic planet with great enemies but i feel the rewards are all allocated in the fortress which is a tad vulnerable even with a giant laser-beam but its family, idk, there are no weapons like machine turrets or robots who are sentinel, or confrontation stopers from the relays in the area so i think there should be at least some radio entrance to other new enemies and contrast which would give the area a few new old visitors, this opens earth and cross bounties which players can accept from navigations and otherwise the relays can appoint additional syndicate and focus school a chance to get new content, amps, and zaws which would be great for PVP and lunaro or archwing-parts also for kitgun since those are avaliable in organic ways, but this means that the planet earth "cetus" would have some cross-save and ships would be sent and stations back in earth the plains get  stronger airships and more robotics,etc.

so far the problem in this game is how easy doors open in most carriers and relic as reactant can be annoying until a new system is added players have to play the new content, but i kuva siphon update would be nice, also those parazon and lich mods are not my favorite , it has discouraged me for a while but at least lets make those interesting cards like HAKU more useful, maybe they can link up with other mods and gear/weapons, or function to improve the archwing abilities, something.jugeranaught is a great pet which reminds us of behemoth and i think i fought one the other day at the new moon, but now we need a few faster / stronger rewards which make more sense in building parts like operator outfits and amps from generic enemies and giving arcanes a more useful energy, parts for necramech should be found in other planets and archwing, not just in the new moon to keep things interesting, this can be that "ELITE missions and level adequate rewards are like railjack to include eggs and zaws, mods, and also other keyitems which can include passive traits, emotes, and emoji, or music for the orbiter at least we like decorations, thankyou for the runes, and 18 plates which are adequate because they restrict movement, i really like them and i which to buy more in the future,

2 hours ago, UltDragon said:

I think the drop rates are not correct.

I did like 10 to 15 times (4 stages each) of the new T3 bounty, and the only rewards I got was:

• 1500 endo
  • Necramech Fury
  • 4 x Orokin Animus Matrix

Never got a single uncommon reward.

According to the drop data:

image.png

I should be receiving more Sporothrix Stock than Orokin Animus Matrix.

There isn't even 1000 endo or 1500 endo in the drop table for t2 and t3 bounties. I did t3 bounties 3 times for 1500 endo as the last reward, all with bonuses completed. Got matrix and common necramech mods (fury/redirection) as every other bounty reward.

I stopped playing until there is a clarification and confirmation about the drop tables.

Edit: I'm getting really pissed about that there is ALWAYS something fishy about the rewards in the early states of any new content.

Archived