Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - New Bounties & Isolation Vaults Megathread

SilverBones

I haven't played the new stuff too much, but here are some quick thoughts:

1. Matchmaking/accessing the ISO vaults and bounties is very odd in how it is implemented. Say you want to do an ISO vault run for all three vaults. First you select the bounty, run the bounty, and finish it. Great. Now you have to go talk to mother somewhere else (that isn't marked from a distance) to start the second one. The only reason I know where this is is because I saw a TP video on it. Repeat for third round. I feel it would make a lot more sense to just have a single 3 ISO Vault Run bounty that guides you through the process like the Tri-cap bounty on the plains. For the new underground bounties, it would make a lot more sense just to have accessible directly from mother. Opening the tunnel to get to them could be the first stage. As it stands, random match making is a nightmare because 1 guy wants to do 3 ISO vaults, 1 guy wants to run ISO bounties, and another guy wants to run different ISO bounties and no one is happy.

2. Endo dilutes the drop tables in the new bounties and is un-needed. We can get Endo from so many other places (Arby's, plains bounties, Arena, Ayatans, etc.). Having them in the bounties is frustrating. 

Suggestions:

1. Make several different ISO vault bounty types accessible from within the Necralisk:

Type A: Single ISO vault

Type B: Triple ISO vault run (no more running around to random mother locations and listening to the same bounty start dialogue)

Type C: Underground bounties

2. Remove endo from drop new bounty drop tables.

• New Cleaning Bounty

I had to repeatedly scream at the public squad to not kill the infested in the "throw the jar at them". I could only complete it after 8 throws, almost rage quitting the instance halfway through. You can argue that this is because people still don't know how the vault works, and it's ok to think so (even tough I figured it out in less than a minute), but it opens up a possibility of player griefing, where he kills nonstop, making the others unable to hit enemies with the substance. Possible solution: make enemies invulnerable outside of the range of the jar (like the lantern in Zealoid Prelate fight) and make sure there can be multiple instances of lanterns, so one person doesn't grab the lantern and go afk with it.

• New Bounties duration

I only completed one of the new bounties, but if I got it right, you need to complete a T1 vault to unlock the new T1 bounty, T2 vault-> new T2 bounty, and T3 vault -> new T3 bounty. Knowing that each takes a long time, it seems a very bad idea to force people to sit in a bounty streak for 1 hour, with the risk of the host leaving during the mission and you get a host migration error, or the intance bugs and you are unable to complete it. And it's even more ironic that in the same update you "removed" the Steel Essence farm from endurance runs because you didn't want people spending one hour in a session...

21 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

There isn't even 1000 endo or 1500 endo in the drop table for t2 and t3 bounties. I did t3 bounties 3 times for 1500 endo as the last reward, all with bonuses completed.

I stopped playing until there is a clarification and confirmation about the drop tables.

am not sure how to gain popularity or points, i have done many missions and it says i have -0 standing with the newmoon, its really bad. if there was a refund, i would choose another stimulus check from the government but the personalities they have are adequate and non-restrictive at the hive enclave, there should be more darker elements and halloween bounties and rewards should have remained in place for people like me who missed out for somereason or not, but just think the game i think that bounties screen looks confusing and players without level requirements just get slautered, and most of the rewards are still obscure for me which is exciting but its confusing to find who does what, which ordis could be appointed to transcribe some of them into regular BPs or ZAWS, augments for warframes and specific school things for the operators who are advanced, this can include outfits from carcas and chanelling bonuses,who just some fanatic or darkmen- who operate shops in the nearby relay, each one can have use for those things we find in the field from monster parts which can be used to purchase a new crazy amp or zaw thingy, emojiformations and special paletes with fonttext, colors or ephemeral which is easy for a guy to get points for just visiting to partake and get basic items from doing a mission for the syndicate and while visiting a prisoner or another planet, somewhere in each relay who grants other access shops. or father accolides, those around the cityherds needed a incentive and distraction, other games have fireworks, and we have the bullet jump, in the city is different, anyways, which is randomized or given a set of random points and clues, the system_NPC and their subsequent missions/towns require more minigames and pvp distractions, for instance fortuna is big, but mostly everything is platinum or points related so its horrible to partake, my friend quit the game because of the story requirements and coulnt even do anything in cetus the first time he got there, the best thing to do is give players a bunch of random weapons and items before they get technical with mods through a gameplay system, combos = more weapon effects and such other melee initiates special things deploy, different distractions to keep the players from waiting or being bored, loadign times has always been horible thing for some people, so the atmostphere and seasons must matter for the forest in earth to have new items and enemy types, the excavators thus would have different types of resources and interesting artifacts and arcanes, railjack parts to discover while minning and while extracting, regardless the players who are in the open world want to stay or try to lure enemies in some way and take their keyvardscards or open those red lockers to find a monster or enemy weapon which allows for temporary use until extraction then you get to keep its blueprints or parts, right now what is still boring those caches, even if the loot is acceptable, there should be a few moer than just 3, and they should be other types maybe in fishing and challenges which have other items stuck inthem or are heavy to carry like those keys but the players have to sacrifice their shooting and mobility, with that in mind a large coffer or treasure chest which can be found in some missions this can mean dragging the tennopod around to safety, or ripping a turret from its wirring consoles, mammet technology, and then the forest caches to flames again, a few cetus guys come to deplete it and it can have related rewards or story added with the seasons, night mode in cetus is still crazy, i would say it can be great i like the BBQ area and smokey atmostphere, but the lakes are still somewhat lethal w/o a set of fogs or glowing fish like the fortuna have, so its a bit dull.

So, I finished all 3 of the isolation vaults bounties, now all 3 mothers have mission about cleaning, and all of that missions have the same  rewards, which only contains 2 parts of new waepons. Do I have to complete all 3 missions about cleaning to open another one with the rest of the parts? If it is so, you have to spend 20 minutes on vaults, 20 minutes on cleaning, 20 minutes on next tier mission and probably 20 mins on the next tier?

If it is so - first, this is not obvious at all. Why you never give players proper instructions? From this point of view you should integrate wikia straight into the game, so players would have quick access to the information, how to play your game. Second (if it works as I think it is), it takes way too long. Host may have to leave, and all of the progress will perish. Somebody may have internet issues (like my firend, who we played with), disconnect and lose both time and loot. Third - it looks like it bugged, cause we never recived reward abouve tier 1 for, like, 4 hours of playing. It may be just unluck, but I saw other people complaining here about this too

The Emitter bounty stage takes about 4X longer than other stages, and the fissures sometimes bug out so the mission cannot be completed. Should definitely be halved.

The Emitter bounty stage also scales too much with four players. The whole point of playing in a full squad is playing faster and more effectively, not spending more time.

The "Fluid Sac Encounter" works poorly in some of the new larger vaults. Enemies spawn either very well or very poorly, making the stage very hit and miss.

Loid/Otak takes at least thrice as long in several vaults even with the increased speed due to the larger vaults. The distance covered in some of the vaults borders on insane. This is one of the craziest changes to the game that I've seen.

28 minutes ago, SinistralMessa said:

bounty stage takes about 4X longer than other stages

i noticed the lenght of some missions is crazy or confusing, so i think there should be some modifications to the loot that keep falling from enemies to keep it fun it should at least make reloading feel digital, along with the effects and colors of orbs which are scaterring the energy packets are just blue and perform the same function, if the players and devs can think of of some default animations and sound effects or features to keep them feeling more RNG then collecting them would be more interesting since in one shot they could just be blown away or made solid, if the players shoot at them to change their function or choose to drop the magazines after a round is bursting, then there can be other elemental or warframe bonuses allocating them withhout applying a mod in a new planet could be facinating or scary because of all the parasites, so i am thinking this planet is a great start to keep things strange like the nightmare missions, until you add generic things and make the bounties more interesting, at least my math is good on those items which usually just vaccuum into your body in a weird cartoon type of way, and have reasonable uses inside the enemies bodies so its quite LOL, also enemies should be able to use them or pick them up in strange ways, yeam , they are monsters who should stomp on them ammunitions packages and fling walls and daggers at you like the movies, there are no chairs or furniture so they just eat grass like cows and shoot a facehugger at me back, occasionally i get it, nekra mech is also difficult to find or become interested in for me honestly used it twice, so i get it, but i never built one and it took me a few years to build a zaw and kitgun, amps were easy though, but am stuck in fortuna , so i hope syndicates get amps added to their missions and kuva and lich get more interesting rewards for operators, a hat or reload feature wasw good.

ya just not fun since mechs are super anoying to fight now. spent an hour and didnt get anything new so its not worth my time. also why are matixs in the drop table we already get them from killing the mechs like we have to farm 21 arcanes three times is that not enough of a grind?

These new bounties are way too hard to get to. Not difficult wise, but time wise.

Takes around 30 minutes just to get to the 3rd vault. Would be better to just be able to play the vault 3 right away, unlock it, and then play the bounty for the 3rd vault.

Right now I have to unlock vault 1, vault 2, vault 3 and then I can do bounty 3. I'm already exhausted from the game when I get to the bounties because vaults are just big mobile defences with a bad boss fight.

Anyway. Hope I can play vault 3 soon right away, without having to play vault 2 and 1 first.

This was a bit of a cheeky one DE you knew that requiring the completion of all three ISO vaults before getting to the new content would give you some bad feedback so here it is. Yes it's a sound business tactic boosting player engagement analytics and you can always manage a bit of bad feedback etc. but please deploy the softer option soon.

1. Players are joining in the hope of entering a 'mature' session where some or all of the ISO vaults have already been completed and the new bounties are being farmed. Totally understandable why waste 40 minutes doing something you don't need? This constant quitting at the beginning is not only annoying and confusing for players causing them to quit as well, but triggers host migrations if that person was chosen as the host (sometimes multiple if the chosen new host then also quits).

2. Everyone gets kicked if the host decides to quit after just one bounty! You have to start all over again and repeating the 3 old ISO vaults just to get back to where you were nearly an hour ago! (40ish minutes for the ISO vaults + 10ish for the new bounty). Has happened to me twice - not fun. Not even blaming the host here really because an hour is a big commitment in real life.

Tried solo but my Octavia mallet no longer works on Nechramechs and that's the only frame I managed to do solo runs with!

Edit: 16th December till access was finally made easier, that's a whole month but since then many have abandoned the game (if steam figures can be relied on). I get it, feed the vets with a challenge, dumb it down after a while for the newer players then tweak rewards as a kind of 3-phase approach to maximising player engagement. But you gotta either speed those transitions up or narrow the hardship gap on the update deployment because it's too risky when the WF player base trend is going down. I dunno, you have all the stats I guess so maybe I'm wrong about this.

literally imposible to do new bounty right now. its 1% change that whole MM party will do all 3 vaults and new bountys after... let us choose at least vaults so we dont need do all 3. IT IS STUPID! i want to farm new sniper gun, why do i need to do t1 and t2 vaults? and why we need do vaults at all? just make normal bountys. u lock content behind hours of useless grind and other stupid things. just WHY?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MSEP1:

1. Matchmaking/accessing the ISO vaults and bounties is very odd in how it is implemented. Say you want to do an ISO vault run for all three vaults. First you select the bounty, run the bounty, and finish it. Great. Now you have to go talk to mother somewhere else (that isn't marked from a distance) to start the second one. The only reason I know where this is is because I saw a TP video on it. Repeat for third round. I feel it would make a lot more sense to just have a single 3 ISO Vault Run bounty that guides you through the process like the Tri-cap bounty on the plains. For the new underground bounties, it would make a lot more sense just to have accessible directly from mother. Opening the tunnel to get to them could be the first stage. As it stands, random match making is a nightmare because 1 guy wants to do 3 ISO vaults, 1 guy wants to run ISO bounties, and another guy wants to run different ISO bounties and no one is happy.

2. Endo dilutes the drop tables in the new bounties and is un-needed. We can get Endo from so many other places (Arby's, plains bounties, Arena, Ayatans, etc.). Having them in the bounties is frustrating. 

Suggestions:

1. Make several different ISO vault bounty types accessible from within the Necralisk:

Type B: Triple ISO vault run (no more running around to random mother locations and listening to the same bounty start dialogue)

You are not a designer, probably spend 30 minutes of thinking about your posting and you did it way, way, way better than the guys who get paid and had weeks to think about it.

sarlac pit event leads to empty room.

blueprints for new weapons are nowhere to be found

doing iso vault bounties to then be able to farm the bounties for the weapons which btw have a horrible drop rate is just wrong. it takes about 2 hours for a T3 run thats just absurd.

Ok! I just spent an hour to access and run T3 underground bounties twice and I now have 6 rotations of 1500 endo and 2 rotations of necramech fury. This ain't worth the effort fam. Maybe I just have bad luck, but even if I do, this was a waste of an hour.

5 minutes ago, MSEP1 said:

Ok! I just spent an hour to access and run T3 underground bounties twice and I now have 6 rotations of 1500 endo and 2 rotations of necramech fury. This ain't worth the effort fam. Maybe I just have bad luck, but even if I do, this was a waste of an hour.

Yeah.  I just don't feel any urgency to play this content.  I've been through two rounds of the new Iso vaults, and... it's just bald-faced grind.  Here, do the same bounty three times that you're already used to doing three times.  Only then can you do these "new" bounties, which are largely tasks we're used to doing from the surface.

And then, after navigating a really inadequate matchmaking system (which tier are you on, will the randos want to do the bonus, etc.) and finally completing the bounties... you get endo, endo, endo, and a bronze mod.  For two hours of play.  No thanks.  I'll wait for them to change drop rates.  If history is a teacher, they will.

2 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

With the changes to the Steel Essence farm, I thought that DE was moving away from forcing people to spend hours in a single instance to optimize their farming.  This doesn't seem to mesh with that at all.

I've only been playing on PC for about 3 months (played years ago on PS4 - 2014), but I don't get the impression there's a cohesive design philosophy at DE.

So Idk if anyone else thought of this or is in my position at the start of the update, but I never got to rank three with the necroloid syndicate. It requires animus matrixes. those drop from tier 3 isolation vault necromechs. since there is no consistent way to hope you get the mission type with the necromech enemies, you are hopoing to rngesus that the vault rewards you some as a bounty bonus (I don't think I've ever gotten them this way). So basically I (and I'm sure many other players) are locked out of a big part of the new update, that being the new necromech. Is there a chance we can get either:

A) Loid just sells the different matrixes at the first two levels of the syndicate (like how little duck sells the different gyromags in fortuna)

B) just consistently make it so the nechromechs show up in all iso vault missions

C) can we pick which iso vault mission we want to do at the next tier from the now 4-5 available?

This would go a long way in trying to get necromechs and the weapon parts, as there is such a grind, for trying to reach another grind.

Edit: you can still do the necromech based isolation vaults like we did the old fashioned way. So I guess my previous point is not very valid anymore, however, I would simply just remove my first suggestion, as seeing there are really no uses for the matrixes outside of standing and ranking up.

Also, the painting infested mission is infuriating in pubs and just in general. The count of marked infested kills should be 10-15 less (in the 4 man squad numbers) or have the machine work like a cleanser machine does, and just project a wave that marks infested in the area. 

Also while this has been expressed earlier by other posts, people don't want to or can't afford to try and do 2 hour runs in one instance of deimos, just to have a slim chance at the rewards. could there be a way to say trade family tokens in to bypass earlier stages to get to the later tiers? or just simply treat it like the profit taker heist where you do all the different tiers in order and then can just pick the one you want from the start and just cycle the mission types through the different tiers?

lots of promise here but it needs to already be overhauled in many aspects. I wish you all at DE the best, because the next few weeks you're probably going to be wished the worst.

1 hour ago, Dunkelheit said:

Suggestions:

Also everything this man just said. why? I have more endo than I  know what to do with in this life. even with prime mods and rivens and stuff, we don't need this much endo.

the new vault was thought out terrible. How im i suppose to find a pub to farm what i want?

person 1 want something from the 1st new bounty, person 2 from the 2 new bounty and person 3 just want to play the 3de new bounty because they dont understand each one has different loot tables or they change after you completed a bounty. just let us pick which one we want to do from mother in deimos. they were made needlessly complex .

in the end the 1st person to pick the bounty get what they want since everyone normally just click accept without knowing what was picked and then they leave because it wasnt what they wanted(if they understand what's going on).

6 hours ago, DogsConkers said:

This was a bit of a cheeky one DE you knew that requiring the completion of all three ISO vaults before getting to the new content would give you some bad feedback so here it is. Yes it's a sound business tactic boosting player engagement analytics and you can always manage a bit of bad feedback etc. but please deploy the softer option soon.

1. Players are joining in the hope of entering a 'mature' session where some or all of the ISO vaults have already been completed and the new bounties are being farmed. Totally understandable why waste 40 minutes doing something you don't need? This constant quitting at the beginning is not only annoying and confusing for players causing them to quit as well, but triggers host migrations if that person was chosen as the host (sometimes multiple if the chosen new host then also quits).

2. Everyone gets kicked if the host decides to quit after just one bounty! You have to start all over again and repeating the 3 old ISO vaults just to get back to where you were nearly an hour ago! (40ish minutes for the ISO vaults + 10ish for the new bounty). Has happened to me twice - not fun. Not even blaming the host here really because an hour is a big commitment in real life.

Tried solo but my Octavia mallet no longer works on Nechramechs and that's the only frame I managed to do solo runs with!

Not to forget to mention the fact that now if you wanna solo run them your best bet is to use a mech...

You see where I am going with this...

Can't get a mech if you need a mech to get it and there isn't any way to do it solo

Archived