Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Got Something To Prova

Wolfcau

Step 1: Take the dual zorens

Step 2: Replace the zoren axe with the stun prod carried by Prod Crewman.

Step 3: Put that on the market.

Step 4: IN PROD WE TRUST

Prova was interesting, but it rather rapidly evolved away from being an oversized prod into some kind of sci-fi bokken. Give me this, and for once I will be forced to buy weapons with plat.

Edited by Bahustard

Another melee weapon, oh really?

Here come the thread S#&$ter, brandishing toilet paper with a fierce expression on he face. Nikka know he gon S#&$ on this thread, ain't nothin gon be left but he own brown mark by the time he done. Tha's just the way a gangsta gotta be some time, all up in a business transaction he gots to make. Me n' Dancehall know how it go, dogg. This one time, Dancehall be checkin some S#&$ out on he smart phone, right, this tiny little thing made by Toyota, think it was a joke and an advertisement to sell more cars, coz the case was like a little pick-up truck? But he get this angry look on his face, an I only seen that look eight times in my life, ain't never gone good. But I know when I see it that some S#&$ got to get done, so I be like "Dogg you gots that look on yo face, we about to get Pittsburgh up in again?" He shake his head, say "No, $&*(#, not this time, not that far." An I be thankin god and all he angels coz that was too fuckin real when it happened. So he head over to his car, this dusty thing from like 1962, right, got exactly three doors, spare tire on the back. He just look at me expectantly, I know I'm stuck in with him, we doggs for life, thick an thin, man, so we go out and we drivin down these back roads for a few hours til we find this tiny-&#! town, think it was called Bezermont, mighta been Shady Acres, can't remember which. We park it outside of town, ain't a long walk or nothin coz it's maybe twelve feet from city limit to city limit. Anyway it only be like 8 houses and a Rally's (Checker's for my doggs down south(what up doggs)) so Dancehall tell me to keep it on the down-low. We keepin it to the shadows, right, an that ain't hard coz it be like 3 in the mornin but everyone be out chillin at the Rally's coz there ain't nothin else in the whole town, so they be rollin dice, but it ain't like no game I ever seen, just rollin it and figurin prime numbers for each dice? Anyway, Dancehall just be starin at the back of this dude's head an I know that S#&$ is about to get real, so I go over to one side, start doin stuff to make people turn they heads. Kansas City Shuffle, know what I'm sayin? So Dancehall got this dude by the jaw and he back out of sight in like record time. I take the long way and we back in the car, dude's in the trunk. We drive out into the middle of a wildlife preserve, open it up. By now I'm used to it but still real nervous, so I go "What now, Dancehall?" Dancehall, cold as a mothafucka, just be like "Mother Nature gon be his judge." We strip this dude bare-&#! naked, shove a tortilla in he face, set him runnin into the trees. Saw on the news the dude was fine, didn't remember anything, he got lyme disease, but you know, sure ain't the worst that coulda happened. Mother Nature be a stone cold *@##$ sometimes, but just goes to show, sometimes ain't nothin so bad as it get called.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, well played, DE. I see what you did there.

In my relentless chase of Prod Crewman to take his photo twenty times (purely for research, of course, and not for my scrapbook), I noticed that he's now carrying a handheld Prova.

You're halfway there. Now, just give me the tiny blueprints!

Edited by Bahustard