Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

[PC] Deimos: Arcana Coming This Week!


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

THANK YOU

And Xaku was also very good with the changes ;)

Gaze and Lohk are in a much better place now. Accuse is also really really good for CC. 
Deny is still my least liked ability in their kit but *shrug*. 

Void changes appeared to be in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crevab said:

 "MEND THE FAMILY"

Were those super expensive tokens grandmother had supposed to do something? Becaue on test they were just a way to dump resources for a tiny amount of tokens

From the description it looks like it is just another way to get tokens. If the price values were not changed there should be a PSA to NOT buy these packs because the prices are way off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

to be honest , i am only waiting for Chroma and nekros changes ;D

really hope effigy got a buff as well

and glaive rework (used to be my favorite weapon)

but ofc not a single word about that   -_-

 

 

Edited by Tsoe
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GkarB5 said:

1) Very pleased to see a new nunchaku-type weapon coming in this update.  Would it be possible to include a new melee weapon based upon the 3-section staff (a traditional martial arts weapon) in a future update?

2) Extremely unhappy that no mention of easier/more reliable methods of acquiring the following: a) complete set of both Necramech mods & Necramech damaged weapon parts; b) Scintillant;  As you know, the current system of acquiring Necramech mods & Scintillant is completely unsatisfactory.  In my opinion, they should all be purchasable from vendors with standing.

3) Quite unhappy that no mention of an improved (faster) method for leveling up Necramechs - for example: being able to use them in (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught.

 

2:

Necramech mods should be easier to get. 

Tier 1 vaults have a 30% drop chance off the necramech

Tier 2 vaults are a 15% drop off the two mechs

Tier 3 vaults are a 10% drop off the three mechs

3:

Scott's twitter recently showed necramechs being used in regular missions. This functionality is likely on the horizion but was not included in test for arcana

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

to be honest , i am only waiting for Chroma and nekros changes ;D

really hope effigy got a buff as well

 

but ofc not a single word about that   -_-

 

 

There were no effigy changes on test.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Gaze and Lohk are in a much better place now. Accuse is also really really good for CC. 
Deny is still my least liked ability in their kit but *shrug*. 

Were there anything not mentioned in the Upcoming-xaku-changes-round-2 thread?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

And Xaku was also very good with the changes ;)

Gaze and Lohk are in a much better place now. Accuse is also really really good for CC. 
Deny is still my least liked ability in their kit but *shrug*. 

Void changes appeared to be in.

I like Xaku a lot too, but my main concern is void, since it's my primary source of damage since the introduction of the first changes. I wish they would add something like this to Unairu but I don't even know how they could aim that

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it, in the last devstream we saw and heard that Deimos Arcana update would be the 29.5, however, the last update is still 29,3.2 which means either we'll have another update, the 29,4 before DA also this week, or DA will be reconsidered as the 29.4 ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AntawnMary said:

I don't get it, in the last devstream we saw and heard that Deimos Arcana update would be the 29.5, however, the last update is still 29,3.2 which means either we'll have another update, the 29,4 before DA also this week, or DA will be reconsidered as the 29.4 ?

They said they would skip 29.4 and that DA would be sort of a half/mid update so 29.5 if I remember what was said on devstream.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very excited for most of this update after being given the opportunity to play on the Test Cluster, however I feel I need to echo what a lot of other people are saying: Bone Widow very much needed a design overhaul and I can't see how that could have happened in under a week since the test happened.

Any chance we will get a post detailing all the changes made to the update based on the feedback received from the Test Cluster?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some archwing love is always welcome.. unless it's like when you've introduced the "melee" moa with a regular weapon :(

btw.. any news on modular archwings ?  or this beneficial kubrow/kavat breeding system ? ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kulow said:

Some archwing love is always welcome.. unless it's like when you've introduced the "melee" moa with a regular weapon :(

btw.. any news on modular archwings ?  or this beneficial kubrow/kavat breeding system ? ;)

What archwing love?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

2:

Necramech mods should be easier to get. 

Tier 1 vaults have a 30% drop chance off the necramech

Tier 2 vaults are a 15% drop off the two mechs

Tier 3 vaults are a 10% drop off the three mechs

3:

Scott's twitter recently showed necramechs being used in regular missions. This functionality is likely on the horizion but was not included in test for arcana

That is the chance for a mod to drop at all, isn't it? Not sure the numbers then would be for each particular mod, but that still does not at all look enticing to farm for these.

Like, come on, these are just the basic things. We aren't talking about some equivalent to Blind Rage or Adaptation, but just the most basic stuff like Intensify, Streamline, Continuity etc. It shouldn't take much longer to acquire them than it takes to get all the mechs and weapons from Loid.

The easiest solution would really be to just add all the mods to Loid's shop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mephane said:

That is the chance for a mod to drop at all, isn't it? Not sure the numbers then would be for each particular mod, but that still does not at all look enticing to farm for these.

Like, come on, these are just the basic things. We aren't talking about some equivalent to Blind Rage or Adaptation, but just the most basic stuff like Intensify, Streamline, Continuity etc. It shouldn't take much longer to acquire them than it takes to get all the mechs and weapons from Loid.

The easiest solution would really be to just add all the mods to Loid's shop.

Streamline, Intensify and Continuity are rare mods for new players as well, don't act like if they are the most common ones because evry build uses it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crevab said:

 "MEND THE FAMILY"

Were those super expensive tokens grandmother had supposed to do something? Becaue on test they were just a way to dump resources for a tiny amount of tokens

I mean yeah.

I assumed there was some story stuff they'd intentionally omitted for spoiler reasons, but if it isn't then...

What???

1 hour ago, Mephane said:

That is the chance for a mod to drop at all, isn't it? Not sure the numbers then would be for each particular mod, but that still does not at all look enticing to farm for these.

Like, come on, these are just the basic things. We aren't talking about some equivalent to Blind Rage or Adaptation, but just the most basic stuff like Intensify, Streamline, Continuity etc. It shouldn't take much longer to acquire them than it takes to get all the mechs and weapons from Loid.

The easiest solution would really be to just add all the mods to Loid's shop.

They're adding the mods to the Underground bounties as well, fortuntately.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...