[PC] Deimos: Arcana Coming This Week!

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Entrati Ayatan Sculpture

As someone who hunts and collects Ayatans, this is peaked my interest greatly. 👀 I'm curious to see what this Ayatan looks like.
Also, as a Gara main, I'm so excited to get my hands on Gara's deluxe collection~. *grabby hands* 💎💕

• Like 1
1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

they also included the "time gate" on iso vaults? I'm talking about making the 3 vaults in one cycle

Well, rather the removal of it. 

No more shall we bow down to the wooooorms. No need to one-cycle them anymore.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

they also included the "time gate" on iso vaults? I'm talking about making the 3 vaults in one cycle

Isolation Vaults will no longer be linked to the Fass/Vome cycles. It's just now tied to your current session out in the Cambion Drift.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Well, rather the removal of it. 

No more shall we bow down to the wooooorms. No need to one-cycle them anymore.

18 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Isolation Vaults will no longer be linked to the Fass/Vome cycles. It's just now tied to your current session out in the Cambion Drift.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss *cries*

• Like 1
3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Infested K-Drive
Grandmother has gotten her hands on a new Infested K-Drive and it can be yours by completing each of her Races in the Cambion Drift! Once you’ve acquired the Ferverspine, Gristlebuck, Nodulite and Steeba parts, visit your friend Roky in Fortuna to build the Infested K-Drive!

And how is it different from the ones we have already that all do the same thing but for some reason count separate for Mastery Rank?

2 hours ago, quxier said:

Were there anything not mentioned in the Upcoming-xaku-changes-round-2 thread?

It is hard to say because there were no official test center notes regarding any of the Xaku changes and I didn't go into detail comparing what I observed to what was in that thread.

There was some wonky behavior with the changes made to Lohk (casting it with no enemies around sometimes caused you to lose all guns) but the changes were generally really good.

1 hour ago, Mephane said:

That is the chance for a mod to drop at all, isn't it? Not sure the numbers then would be for each particular mod, but that still does not at all look enticing to farm for these.

Like, come on, these are just the basic things. We aren't talking about some equivalent to Blind Rage or Adaptation, but just the most basic stuff like Intensify, Streamline, Continuity etc. It shouldn't take much longer to acquire them than it takes to get all the mechs and weapons from Loid.

The easiest solution would really be to just add all the mods to Loid's shop.

Yes. The current chance for a mod drop is 10% universally. The changes make it much more likely to get a mod off the first two vaults (300% higher for vault 1 and 100% higher for vault 2)

These changes will definitely make getting the current rare mods easier and the value of all mech mods will go down significantly over time.

16 minutes ago, Totterson said:

And how is it different from the ones we have already that all do the same thing but for some reason count separate for Mastery Rank?

Kdrives are simply aesthetically different. Their performance has been strictly related to mods so if there are no new mods I don't think we can expect much from the infested kdrives, functionally speaking.

• Like 3

so the Test Cluster and the Feedback was for what? nothing? is Tencent pushing you guys to release content? Blink Twice in a stream if Tencent is holding you guys hostage... because man... this update needs some work...Listen to Feedback DE.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, AlphaSonicNova said:

Any word on summoning Necramechs in normal missions?

Scott posted a video of it working ingame but no official word on when it will be released. Personally hoping to see it alongside queenpins

God I hope not - I had a guy with a archgun in a defence mission on Mars, just blasting away while everyone else stood around. Quite hopelessly unbalanced, and now you want necramechs too. Its a recipe for an even more unbalanced nightmare to the point where the game might even have to be split up between those with the big toys, and those lower level players without.

Edited by gbjbaanb
  • Like 2
vor 13 Stunden schrieb [DE]Helen:

NEW FISHING AND CONSERVATION

The wilderness on Deimos is teeming with fauna, and Arcana introduces two new Infested beasts to be trapped, captured and protected: the amphibiously freakish Undazoa, and thwomp-like Nexifera. Those looking to relax near the exocrine will also be happy to know that two new species of fish — the parasitic Flagellocanth and three-tailed Lobotriscid — will now be available to catch. Good fortunes, Tenno!

Thats what Warframe lacks off, more Conservation, Hell Yeah :D

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, gbjbaanb said:

God I hope not - I had a guy with a archgun in a defence mission on Mars, just blasting away while everyone else stood around. Quite hopelessly unbalanced, and now you want necramechs too. Its a recipe for an even more unbalanced nightmare to the point where the game might even have to be split up between those with the big toys, and those lower level players without.

Probably because defense is boring so they wanted to get rid of it ASAP, which is do-able even faster with abilities.

Or they wanted to rank it... or do NW kills... either way, that's not a reason to not allow mechs in all missions as they're probably not gonna overshadow abilities.

Edited by HunterDigi
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, gbjbaanb said:

You realize that Archguns aren't really that powerful, right? I mean yeah, archguns have some of the most powerful ranged weapons in the game, but on mars? You can wipe out EVERYTHING on the map with a single cast of barely modded Saryns, Volts, Mirage, Banshee, etc. Heck, Resonating Quake Banshees can one-shot all spawns in IO which is much higher than Mars defense. If you're in a low lvl defense, don't expect to have much work to do. Just enjoy all the free weapon exp.

6 hours ago, kaelvamp said:

so the Test Cluster and the Feedback was for what? nothing? is Tencent pushing you guys to release content? Blink Twice in a stream if Tencent is holding you guys hostage... because man... this update needs some work...Listen to Feedback DE.

This is 100% DE. They've always been like this.

• Like 4

if you are going to put buggy content, don't bother taking a lot of time from those who test the content next time.

I wouldn’t care to wait any longer for the content to come without problems, it’s that kind of thing that discourages me from buying new cosmetics that, BTW, is your DE source of income.

Since you don't listen to your testing audience, how about listening to your paying audience?

0 hype for this, I will play this update only when the fixes come out, cya next year.

#shame

• Like 5