Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is the update coming this week?

-Krism-

Just now, Raso719 said:

Didn't they release a big update just before Christmas a year or two back and we basically had a broken game until the 2nd week of January?

Like, I could get wanting something new and shiny for the holiday rush in order to make the game more appealing to potential new players and all that jive....... But of the new shiny is broken then is that really making a good impression? 

"You only get to make a first impression once", & DE only makes it worse with each update

I'm assuming they have a tight planning of releases to ship before the holidays so they can drop 1 update in november and 1 in december + around 6 hotfixes or since Rebb said its coming this week then we get it this week finished or unfinished. They might have decided that the major bugs are fixed and numbers adjusted then hotfixes.

22 minutes ago, (NSW)Cannabininja said:

There's obviously no point talking to you. Ultrafanbois will always find ways to make their interests seem viable.

You aren't going to convince me to support DE.

Thanks.

The the obvious question is... why are you still here at all?  If you've quit Warframe, then move on.  Unless you're specifically here to try to shill for Gacha Impact.

2 minutes ago, Monolake said:

They desperately need to release new content because more and more people been leaving Warframe.

So leave the game as it is for now & release a better update later, or release crap right now?

My choice is made

3 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

The the obvious question is... why are you still here at all?  If you've quit Warframe, then move on.  Unless you're specifically here to try to shill for Gacha Impact.

Not playing the game doesn't mean you don't care about the story or its development

I already heard a youtuber say this, & I also have two friends that don't play anymore because the constant grind & the same bugs persisting after years, yet, like I said, they still care about its story & development

1 hour ago, (NSW)Cannabininja said:

Personally, I uninstalled warframe after the latest major update. I disagree with their philosophies of game design almost completely. But voicing this opinion doesn't really do anything. However, deleting the game and moving on to better projects is an excellent way to let a developer know that you are sick of it.

Genshin Impact is excellent and addictive if you want another free2play to switch over to. Not to mention great new games like "Sakuna of rice and ruin" aren't in beta and totally deserve your attention and money.

why are you here then?

Just now, vanaukas said:

Dude, you are suggesting people to play Genshin Impact and then still have the audacity to write that?

At least Genshin wears it's intentions on it's sleeve.

I also mention the excellent Sakuna of Rice and Ruin...but that's less grabby isn't?

I like what I like. I don't have to justify that to you. Or anyone for that matter.

56 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Genshin Impact is a a gacha game.  (As in, "Gacha cash, sucker!  No refunds!")  I have other issues with it that aren't relevant to the gameplay.  As far as I'm concerned though, the whole gacha mechanic is utter fail, anti-consumer and openly malicious design.  I would strongly recommend to anyone who cared (ie nobody) that they NEVER even consider Genshin Impact.

I completely agree regarding Gacha mechanics, but Genshin Impact appears to be the exception to the rule. I don’t play it, but all signs point to it being a quality a game, as long as you have the self control not to fall into their money traps.

Just now, vanaukas said:

Dude, you are suggesting people to play Genshin Impact and then still have the audacity to write that?

I tolerate many things, but not Mihoyo. Everything about them is just plain wrong, their business model, ad campaigns and greed. Worst of all... Their "virtual idols" (aka simping for girls that aren't even corporeal). 

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Cannabininja said:

I also mention the excellent Sakuna of Rice and Ruin...but that's less grabby isn't?

I like what I like. I don't have to justify that to you. Or anyone for that matter.

I'm not talking about what you like. GI have a more predatory approach to sacam people into buying things, that isn't a matter of taste that you should "justify" or something like that.

And stiop just bringin that awful game of sakuna, made me cringe hard and had to refund it inmediatly (PS: now you can write again that thing about your tastes ;) )

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Cannabininja said:

You are the second person to ask that.

I don't see a reason to give a substantial answer as this is just an attempt to discredit my input.

*grabs popcorn*

Right.  So you're a troll and you're here to boost your post count and fling monkey poo.  Got it.

Just now, (NSW)Cannabininja said:

While I don't agree when you said that warframe was a scam, I agree that you don't have to explain why you like certain things

I also like Genshin, does that make my opinion on warframe's current state have less of a meaning? No. & for others who really want to talk about Genshin, do it in private messages, this is not the point of this topic

2 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

I tolerate many things, but not Mihoyo. Everything about them is just plain wrong, their business model, ad campaigns and greed. Worst of all... Their "virtual idols" (aka simping for girls that aren't even corporeal). 

I can't understand how anyone with a functioning brain can't see the scam in that piece of garbage. Is a literal gacha, WHY ON EARTH SOMEONE WOULD DEFEND GACHAS? 

4 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I'm not talking about what you like. GI have a more predatory approach to sacam people into buying things, that isn't a matter of taste that you should "justify" or something like that.

And stiop just bringin that awful game of sakuna, made me cringe hard and had to refund it inmediatly.

You refunded Sakuna?

One of the highest quality farming sims with just as good side scrolling combat and you...returned it?

Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes...but this is just silly.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Cannabininja said:

You refunded Sakuna?

One of the highest quality farming sims with just as good side scrolling combat and you...returned it?

Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes...but this is just silly.

I didn't liked it, as you said "I like what I like. I don't have to justify that to you. Or anyone for that matter"... Or that's only valid when it comes from you? See? That easy is to spot a troll. Cheers.

I don’t play Genshin Impact, but I don’t understand why people write the entire game off just because of a gacha mechanic.

Yes, it’s gambling, but most gacha games are hollow experiences designed solely to get your money. Everything I have seen and read about GI indicates this is not the case with this game. It’s very F2P friendly, and looks like a lot of love has been poured into making it. I won’t defend gacha mechanics, but I’ll defend this as a quality game.

The major goal of the cluster feedback seemed to have been for numbers feedback and bug testing which they certainly could have made use of between then and the release.

However something that could be telling is that the biggest complaints from testing was regarding the new arcanes which got not a single mention in the "this week" post. And as someone who was on the cluster I can say that the new arcanes all need a full on rework to ever see non-meme usage. How those get released, especially if they are in the patch or not, will show how much feedback they went and took from the cluster.

And in regard to bugs people need to be more honest with themselves and the state of games as a whole. Yes WF ends up with a lot of bugs but no amount of testing and polishing is going to grantee a fully functional product on release especially in the realm of live service games. No games come out anymore that don't end up with a day one/zero patch, follow up bug patches after major updates, nor do they release without some major bugs getting discovered down the line.

1 minute ago, trst said:

The major goal of the cluster feedback seemed to have been for numbers feedback and bug testing which they certainly could have made use of between then and the release.

However something that could be telling is that the biggest complaints from testing was regarding the new arcanes which got not a single mention in the "this week" post. And as someone who was on the cluster I can say that the new arcanes all need a full on rework to ever see non-meme usage. How those get released, especially if they are in the patch or not, will show how much feedback they went and took from the cluster.

And in regard to bugs people need to be more honest with themselves and the state of games as a whole. Yes WF ends up with a lot of bugs but no amount of testing and polishing is going to grantee a fully functional product on release especially in the realm of live service games. No games come out anymore that don't end up with a day one/zero patch, follow up bug patches after major updates, nor do they release without some major bugs getting discovered down the line.

What I'm afraid of is that it will be another railjack update, where everything will be disappointing & everyone will lose interest after two days

Archived