Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MY mods and plat

Overtitans

Question

4 answers to this question

no i dont have multiple accounts ,I contact the support , they bring back  my primed vigor and  2 primed continuity and some umbra mods but Before they back my mods , they said u must have 5M CREDITS for bring my umbra mods and (46090) ENDO for Bring back my other umbra mods NOT THE RIVENS JUST UMBRA MODS 

AM I JOKE TO U WARFRAME >>>????

17 hours ago, Overtitans said:

no i dont have multiple accounts ,I contact the support , they bring back  my primed vigor and  2 primed continuity and some umbra mods but Before they back my mods , they said u must have 5M CREDITS for bring my umbra mods and (46090) ENDO for Bring back my other umbra mods NOT THE RIVENS JUST UMBRA MODS 

AM I JOKE TO U WARFRAME >>>????

this sure sound like you disolved the mods - at least the primed vigor mod can't be traded away ("Until Hotfix 19.5.7, this mod was tradable."). since i guess you claimed that someone else 'stole' them, i think the support would have checked every trade action from your account too and would have spotted where they ended up (big brother is always watching you, this time for our own good). and if they came to the conclusion that it was your own fault, ofc they won't give you the credits and endo lost back - but i think they would told you that too in their response.

ofc, there is the possibility of 'someone' using your account and screwing with you - regardless of you using 2-way-authentication... this is possible if someone has full control of your computer either by getting a backdoor into it (maleware) or... by someone who have physical access to it and know (or spied out with maleware or 'physical') you login credentials...

and yes, it could be a bug to which i would say the support would notice too though - but i'm not judging here since i can't see the necessary data fo this.

Archived