Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New conclave maps disabled in UI + missing cosmetics

----Legacy----

Earlier this year conclave got a couple of new maps that look similar to the gas city rework, however none of these maps is available in the map selection UI between matches, reason why the only way to play on them is starting a session and being randomly put on them.

Btw, one of said maps looks quite similar to Core, but it's also different enough to feel like a completely different map, so keeping both (probably as "Core" and "Core 2.0" would be much appreciated.

Finally, i've seen my boyfriend play conclave and customize his gear, which led me to figure out that several warframe helmets can't be used in conclave despite being paid content.

These are helmets i've noticed missing so far: Excalibur Zato (Deluxe), Excalibur Balde of the Lotus (Tennogen) Ash Shroud (deluxe).

26 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Earlier this year conclave got a couple of new maps that look similar to the gas city rework, however none of these maps is available in the map selection UI between matches, reason why the only way to play on them is starting a session and being randomly put on them.

Btw, one of said maps looks quite similar to Core, but it's also different enough to feel like a completely different map, so keeping both (probably as "Core" and "Core 2.0" would be much appreciated.

Yes, the two newest conclave maps are for some reason only playable by accident! Also, for clarity, they weren't introduced during gas city rework, they were introduced during the corpus ship remaster (deadlock protocol). There was a gas city map too (Gasworks), but that one works correctly.

I agree that it would be nice to keep the old Core as well as the new Core, the old one is a fan favorite :)

28 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Finally, i've seen my boyfriend play conclave and customize his gear, which led me to figure out that several warframe helmets can't be used in conclave despite being paid content.

These are helmets i've noticed missing so far: Excalibur Zato (Deluxe), Excalibur Balde of the Lotus (Tennogen) Ash Shroud (deluxe).

I noticed this too! I had assumed it was just a bug on my end, I guess this may be part of a bigger problem after all!

Would be great to get these UI things fixed for the small but vibrant conclave community :)

Archived