Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Development suggestion: mass-equip relics for faster relic opening

Ceaseless_Watcher

I have been playing since spring 2016 and have amassed well over 2000 lith, 1500 meso, 1000 neo, and 500 axi relics. I have literally not enough time to open them all, even if all i did was open them for a year straight. I have no mathematically feasible way of ever burning through all of them, and selling them to other players is long and ardous enough that i don't want to do it, because it's not fun.

My suggestion is, that for endless void fissure missions (survival and defense primarily, but for other endless typpes too), we get the ability to mass-equip relics. Reactants would drop at the usual rate, but would not stop dropping after having collected 10, giving the player the chance to open more relics in a single rotation. I estimate 3-5 relics opened this way within a single rotation, making the act of burning relics much, much faster, and much more rewarding.

At rotation end, all opened relics should be visible to all players who have opened at least 1, and they should be able to choose as many rewards as many relics they have opened during the rotation.

For solo rounds, this selection process should not happen, as it would just consume time. There, as the relics are opened, the player should see the acquired part from the opened relic in the left-side rare pickup popup notification.

and watch the plat value plummet. whats the point of opening all these relics? plat right? im from 2016 as well, though i may not be having that many relic but i pretty much have every frames relics. imagine all of a sudden all we 3+ year old players decide to open their 1000+ relics. are you even gonna find a buyer? cuz almost everyone would be selling those items. prime value has already gone so down i don't even bother farming it now, i rely on new rare items or lucky riven to make quick plat since i already have decent enough to last next 3-4 years assuming warframe still exist.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, TimeLordofGallifrey000 said:

a QoL feature

What QoL would this achieve, though?

Unopened Relics in the Inventory are not an encumbrance. They cost nothing to store, and a thousand Lith C4 Relics take up no more space in the UI than a single Lith C4 Relic.

Instead of an excess of Relics you'd either wind up with an excess of Prime Parts or Orokin Ducats (this would be better how?)... or you'd have to make many more trades to get the same Plat return, due to the sharp increase in Prime Parts available for Trading.

2 hours ago, TimeLordofGallifrey000 said:

i would love to just get rid of them

Why not ask for them to be Sellable for Credits, then? If you just want them gone from your Inventory, that would be the quickest way. And excess Credits can be dropped in the Leverian without acquiring any extra baggage in your Inventory. 😀

5 hours ago, TimeLordofGallifrey000 said:

Dear Dauggie,

Feel free to buy all of my 5000+ relics, as i would love to just get rid of them. I'll even be nice and only charge you 1 plat per relic.

If this offer does not interest you, then kindly refrain from ever using ingame trading as a reason to not implement a QoL feature.

Wait Hang on.... Did you only respond 4 months later ? 🤔

You know Dauggie felt abandoned and left.... Never to to be seen again 😱 !!!

3 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

What QoL would this achieve, though?

Unopened Relics in the Inventory are not an encumbrance. They cost nothing to store, and a thousand Lith C4 Relics take up no more space in the UI than a single Lith C4 Relic.

Good point... But isn't being able to just clear out all those Relics a good Quality ?

You can sell these things for Credits right ?

3 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

Why not ask for them to be Sellable for Credits, then? If you just want them gone from your Inventory, that would be the quickest way. And excess Credits can be dropped in the Leverian without acquiring any extra baggage in your Inventory. 😀

That's what I was thinking.... But obviously I wouldn't suggest that because I want whatever Plat Value my Relics are worth in Theory....

I'm a Greedy boy.... I'm not ashamed to admit it.... Hell... Some people would respect alil Honesty 😝.

Archived