Dear DE, I want to do voice acting for you!

Hierarch777

5 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Is that why you posted in the section of the forum that DE never watches? ;)

In all reality, DE could very well be in disguise of a normal player account so that they don't attract attention every time they write something

DE could be any one of us...

It could be YOU

It could be ME

It could be *head explodes*

Just now, Aadi880 said:

In all reality, DE could very well be in disguise of a normal player account so that they don't attract attention every time they write something

It could be YOU

It could be ME

Among us there is a DEimposter.

20 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

It could be YOU

It could be ME

Right behind you....

j/k I'm not a DE employee.

Spoiler

or am i

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

Goodness me.

"Maybe they ARE wasting their time tracking General Discussion."

Or maybe they have a job to do. I know what I prefer.

FYI, you wouldn't get to actually choose who you voice. they'd just pick out a role for you, throw a script your way and then it's up to you to memorize it.

we'd all love to voice a badass character but would likely just get a bit part as a grineer that has one line and gets killed or something. 

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

Among us there is a DEimposter.

Sziklamester looks pretty sus. 

27 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

In 2019 you were able to get one of the super limited legendary tennocon tickets which included voicing an NPC in Warframe.

Yeah because most people attending Tennocon aren't professional Voice Actors. Or even actor actors. So their work is going to be below the standard that the company would accept under most circumstances, likely by a wide margin. DE is basically saying "You get to voice a character, even though we would never consider hiring you under normal circumstances." That is, in fact, a privilege worth paying for.

(also it had a bunch of other stuff in it too to justify the price tag).

Archived