Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think my first only 2 out of 3 grineer casche

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

So I think there was only a 2 casche grineer sabotage mission. It was a Kuva siphon adaptation and there was a tile where 1 of the better hidden casche in the game was duplicated in a row. I call it the Tbone stairs. I actually had a feeling that I had moved through so much of the map without an  encounter, that i decided I would look. None of the more common tiles where cashes live were not around either. I went through the whole map twice to make sure and even looked in places things are never hidden in because that would be news too. Also there was a high number of marker icons that did not clear after the targets were clear. If a room or option became blocked after or during siphon destruction, it did not appear so.

2 answers to this question

Please, spelling is not relevant. I play on ps4 where tiny letters on a tv screen a room away w inferior vision using this trashy forum system which cannot handle jpegs.  Not to squander an opportunity to mention that  I live in a countrty of idiots w a orange face baby brain con-man criminal in charge who is able to reach out and misdirect the mindless fools to do his bidding. Spelling is only important when you cannot follow the meaning. If you were looking to characterize me to determine if I was educated, worthy and sincere for a discussion on my topic but, based on spelling, I apologize.  I have done more than my share of time teaching in the upper levels of education and that would incorrectly characterize me.

Archived