Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #3

[DE]Danielle

Great more PS4 issues since launch PS5, here is 3 more. Issue #1 my internet fine but after a few missions i have lost connection to entire region server and left with loading icon, i have rebooted game only for the issue to still remain. Issue #2 i have encounter a black screen bug, when im in a team this occurs after mission complete on new UI screen im left with black screen warframe load icon and spooky black shadow appearing of me then im no longer in sqaud result in re invite. Issue #3 today i tried to communicate with a player in sqaud only for him not recieve my private messages and vice versa, this player thought i was being ignorant and blocked me , only to find that out after i sent him psn network mail.  What the hell is going on, i think after 7 years on PS4 things be smoother but i guess not tackling these problems are showing more so and no doubt cutting corners because not once have i ever seen a hotfix tackling real issues but i take it PS5 a priority when really they should wait PS4 made this game popular not PS5. Issues here should be fixed then PS5, let next gen live in world of bugframe until pS4 issues are addressed, like i have mentioned previously issues will only bleed over through transition and peoples accounts. This aint fair and unprofessional and problems should of been addressed long before next gen existence. I have mentioned this for years PS4 was and is due a update solely for bugs, patches, fixes and no doubt a spanner in the works Glyph to celebrate long awaited big fix.

Stop making hot fixes look like updates on console.It’s really annoying coz it takes 45mins to an hour to download, whereas before it used to be in the loading screen before u could play.That time it took at max 10 mins.It’s really confusing and makes it look like an update is there when I’m disappointed at the sight of a hotfix.

Unfair that pc got the update and we still don’t have it.Why not release it on pc and consoles at the same time?

On 2020-11-19 at 7:20 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #3

Changes:

• Added game settings for tweaking deadzone values and other input behaviour for controller analog sticks. Each analog stick now has 3 settings. This should improve the accuracy for movement controls in particular, which previously used a square deadzone, resulting in inconsistent mapping for diagonal inputs.
    f070eb3a21f2a77201440b3ebf37afaf.png
    • These changes were planned for Deimos: Arcana, but they slipped through in our Tuesday update. It was the cause of the mouse and keyboard issues as only part of the background changes went out at the time and not all of them. 

Sorry if I'm a Johnny-come-lately on not just the added feature & functionality, but really on the concept and practical mechanics.

If there are there any references which I could be linked to in a reply, either to particular dev workshops and/or devstreams, or to game non-specific external resource/reference materials, which discuss or explain the subject a bit more thoroughly or descriptively, I would appreciate it. Anything that might help me to better orient or take in the information conceptually.

Saw somewhere that Deimos Arcana update is set to launch this month for consoles.Is this true?

On 2020-11-20 at 7:47 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Im a little bit scattered with all these hotfixes to console and updates to PC.

Where are we with custom color HUD's???  Did those get releases to console yet??  Will those be in console Arcana ???? 

I want those to be a thing.

On 2020-11-20 at 8:34 PM, (PSN)xxav1xl6ivax said:

Sorry if I'm a Johnny-come-lately on not just the added feature & functionality, but really on the concept and practical mechanics.

If there are there any references which I could be linked to in a reply, either to particular dev workshops and/or devstreams, or to game non-specific external resource/reference materials, which discuss or explain the subject a bit more thoroughly or descriptively, I would appreciate it. Anything that might help me to better orient or take in the information conceptually.

Yah of course! We actually posted a breakdown here: https://www.warframe.com/gamepad

When is deimos arcana coming to console and im glad nezha prime is now available, just wish that the weapons and warframes came with an orokin catalyst/reactor on them so i dont have to spend plat, also, i cant message because my friend dared me to do something i didnt know about and i wold like my messaging privileges back please, i have parts to sell 

so, after 30min of excavation. the host left and i auto extracted and lost everything. when will DE Fix all these game breaking bugs? You should give the major bugs focus and stop releasing new stuff :)  i dont know if you fixed the affinity reset to mech if we die and respawn yet? And can we fit all 12 Mods into the Mech now? One more thing. Baruuks 4th ability just ignores to do any dmg kind of often. When will that be fixed?

13 hours ago, (PSN)Danny-Nukem said:

i dont know if you fixed the affinity reset to mech if we die and respawn yet?

They did. The fact that you are unaware of this kinda crumbles your whole post because if you're not keeping up with patch notes, then a) you don't know WHAT has been fixed so you can't inform them of what needs fixing and b) you really can't complain about specifics like the mech and be taken seriously because you're uninformed. The 12 mod thing isn't even a bug-It's intentional. For the record, you may have still gotten the stuff. They do have SOME contingencies in place. Honestly, you should give a video clip or play by play of what happened, because this excavation snafu just sounds weird. 

That Baruuk thing could be major latency; if not that, it could be the enemy you're fighting. Can you give more detail? Most you can do is go make a bug report in the ps4 bugs forum. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

They did. The fact that you are unaware of this kinda crumbles your whole post because if you're not keeping up with patch notes, then a) you don't know WHAT has been fixed so you can't inform them of what needs fixing and b) you really can't complain about specifics like the mech and be taken seriously because you're uninformed. The 12 mod thing isn't even a bug-It's intentional. For the record, you may have still gotten the stuff. They do have SOME contingencies in place. Honestly, you should give a video clip or play by play of what happened, because this excavation snafu just sounds weird. 

That Baruuk thing could be major latency; if not that, it could be the enemy you're fighting. Can you give more detail? Most you can do is go make a bug report in the ps4 bugs forum. 

No, they didn't. Go to Orb Vails and level your mech some. If u die and respawn u will lose all affinity. I just tried it. They have know about it since the first week when they released the mech .

11 mods in the right forma slot will take up 60 points. Or is it intentional that we shouldn't upgrade the mods to max so we can use all 12 slots?

RfyL945.jpg

the Baruuk should be known from all players who plays him. Cuz it happens a lot. 

for the Excavation part, a mail came a few hours later with the stuff I lost so that's all good :)

8 hours ago, (PSN)Danny-Nukem said:

No, they didn't. Go to Orb Vails and level your mech some. If u die and respawn u will lose all affinity. I just tried it. They have know about it since the first week when they released the mech .

11 mods in the right forma slot will take up 60 points. Or is it intentional that we shouldn't upgrade the mods to max so we can use all 12 slots?

RfyL945.jpg

the Baruuk should be known from all players who plays him. Cuz it happens a lot. 

for the Excavation part, a mail came a few hours later with the stuff I lost so that's all good :)

Edited 2 hours ago by (PSN)Danny-Nukem

Apologies. I was confused because they did do a fix for Necramech Xp on ps4, but it wasn't the on-death fix. 

This is where it is addressed. 

This means that we will get that fix with Deimos Arcana, so don't worry much longer. 

I figured they'd release mods requiring less Polarity than exist now as to add a means of forcing the player to be very selective with mods. That would make the original choice intentional. I had forgotten that they're giving the Necramech the paracesis treatment. Each Forma in the Necramech will increase its Max rank up by 2 up to 40. Also happening with Deimos Arcana. Guess they wanted to be lenient.

If there's a bug with Baruuk, go report it. Give all the details you can such as if you were host or client, what enemies it happens on, if you were using reactive storm, etc. 

Yeah, they have contingencies like that. Doesn't ALWAYS work due to its situations of activation not being all encompassing, but it's good that it's there. 

Archived