Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public Test Weekend #3: Update Notes (Deimos: Arcana Preview).

[DE]Rebecca

hace 4 horas, Maggy dijo:

Testing is good.

I think that the test server should be free for any player, after more than 5 years playing I prefer to try it to see the opinion of some lucky people who have just started. don't bite into the candy before opening it XD

15 minutes ago, -Prodygy- said:

I think that the test server should be free for any player, after more than 5 years playing I prefer to try it to see the opinion of some lucky people who have just started. don't bite into the candy before opening it XD

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

What are you saying? Are you implying that the current testers are new players? I'm not really sure I follow you...

Most of the players I interacted with on test center were MR 20 or higher.

I am very happy with your response to test cluster.

The bubonic was fun and now is even more powerful.

For theorem contagion: "increasing their vulnerability to the globe’s damage type by 200% for 6s" this effect was in old arcane with a smaller number, make sure that is clear pls.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nekros’ Soul Punch now has a new mechanic: Marked for Harvest. Enemies that are hit by Soul Punch but don’t die have a Duration wherein they’ll be eligible to become a Shadow if killed while Marked! 

This is awesome and a change I wanted to see!

Bone widow buffs are half there, a melee necramech will still be weak unless numbers are huge, and the part: "Added a damage buff to melee attacks while holding an enemy on Meathook." was meant to already be in test cluster, maybe this is a bug fix report?

Feels like you guys didn’t listen to any feedback from the test cluster on zephyr. I don’t know anyone who is actually genuinely excited about airburst doing enough DPS to kill low tier units, it’s a waste of a buff. I don’t even need to see these changes in action to know that it won’t be impactful or something I will want to build around. How about building on its synergy with tornados? Right now airburst can pull enemies out of tornado which just feels extremely lazy. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Chroma:

• In addition to Chroma being able to select elements in mission real-time (the biggest change), Chroma’s selectable element HUD now uses colour coding in addition to icon coding. 
  • Increased Spectral Scream damage from 200 to 400 Damage Per Second at Max Rank. This, combined with 100% Status Chance and Chaining should lead to some more deadly or useful scenarios, especially since you can use all 4 elements now!

This changes nothing on how pitiful it is to use Spectral Scream over literally anything else. 

It'd fare a lot better if the base ability functioned as a tap ability projectile similar to Ember's Fireball or its Afterburner augment. 

A few things, Residual arcanes saw no improvement to their damage. They're still just chargers for Theorum arcanes and deal essentially 0 damage.

Chroma's Spectral Scream damage doubled. That's still an incredibly low damage ability. It still disables weapons on a frame who deals insane weapon damage. It's still a channel on a frame who nearly always sacrifices efficiency, so channels suck. Give him the rework he deserves.

"Shield Maiden," why not just "Iron Maiden?"

There has been no changes addressing the many concerns that bounties took far too long especially solo.

There has been no mention of changes to the bounty rewards which an enormous amount of people thought were S#&$ty, unrewarding, and downright insulting when you need 21 RARE DROPS to max out a pretty average arcane.

There's no mention of not needing to do an isolation vault before you can start the new bounties every time you go into Deimos. This means there will still be no public matchmaking for the new bounties. The moment after every first isolation vault will be rife with host migrations as people split up doing what they intended. Nobody additional will be able to join from then on no matter how long you grind. This is still a 10 minute progression blocker every time we want to grind the new bounties for basically no reason.

Overall, very dissapointed with the very minimal impact the feedback had.

3 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Did someone say something about Blood Rush being usable on Garuda's Claws? No?

Because that would be just as nice a buff/gift for Garuda as the new Augment, really.

as far as I know, this should be fixed now, it was mentioned in the test cluster reddit post a few days ago

56 minutes ago, EdDiesel said:

Notes say 250m open world and eventually 50m in regular missions 

This is not what they were asking. The were asking if the innate vacuum has the same range as the vacuum/fetch mods available to sentinels/pets.

The affinity range is a separate thing...

1 hour ago, Appvac said:

as far as I know, this should be fixed now, it was mentioned in the test cluster reddit post a few days ago

Wait, can you please clarify that? Do you mean:

Yes, it’s now fixed in place and confirmed that Garuda can use Blood Rush,

OR

It was an unintended bug which allowed her to use it, and that bug has now been ‘fixed’ by removing her ability to use Blood Rush,

?

49 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Wait, can you please clarify that? Do you mean:

Yes, it’s now fixed in place and confirmed that Garuda can use Blood Rush,

OR

It was an unintended bug which allowed her to use it, and that bug has now been ‘fixed’ by removing her ability to use Blood Rush,

?

There were some videos on Youtube about the fix, and from what i remember, it is that it will now work on the talons.

On an unrelated note, those that are mad about the steel essence changes shouldn't claim "AFK/Macro" doesn't exist or doesn't work in *location here* or *game mode here*, just because they don't/can't doesn't mean others wouldn't/can't (There will definitely be people able to figure this out).

Even if DE does release their log data, showing that they have an overwhelming amount of AFKMACRO users flooding their logs, the question is:

SO WHAT? People choose to believe what they want to believe, they can claim fraud without evidence if they have to. They can simply say that the logs are just their fake excuse to kill legitimate farming because it doesn't fit their farming philosophy.
If we look at other games, such as Apex Legends with their recent battle-pass response, devs will NEVER want to kill their game, they have to weigh the cost and benefits towards the game. they have to think for their players, they have to do a lot of considering, they thought that having a more grindy(aha) battle pass will allow players to have more to do towards the end of the season. but it backfired and they reverted and tried to compensate and fix this.

So i would just like to say:
TRUST DE's changes and implementations, test them out and provide useful feedback, provide them evidence that what they did isn't right/enough or needs fixing, that was what the PTC was for, and that is what feedback after updates are for. because to them, every change that they make are literal "ON PAPER" values that the dev team just cant fully test themselves (come on they need to develop the game and play the game at the same time? that is not how their job really works, and that is also why hometime and community streams happen too, so they can experience their game).

So chill, its just a game, let the feedback and aftermath roll in and then let them figure out how to manage it

Buff KHORA They was no need to Nerf KHORA Please... Why was this not included in test cluster this is now bad for SE because now we a limited to other frames. Why not nerf Saryn? Why not nerf baruk cause it can shoot through walls please Un Nerf this because this was the most convenient nerf in the world of warframe community. Oh also did I mention just because of one squad or the AFK macros squads we as a whole community has to pay? Just ban them please. Now they have over millions of millions of Kuva and I only have 36 When I come back to start to get on to Kuva farming everything is nerf. I like steelpath but this was not the right move PLEASE FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I dont hate warframe I love warframe and seeing something like this happen only when I am a begininer is kinda sad. I dont even have a reliable plat farm and really can't afford to get plat cause I am a child 

Oi!!! The one day a week when i CAN farm 200k ferrite for the clan for decorations with Khora in Steel Path is now gone..
So.... in this update... The mech is useless, the weapons are ok ish. The new augments may not even have existed...

Nobody uses Khora for anything else... So... for once the community got together farming the hardcore mod you nerf the mode and the frames used...

How about you BUFF ENEMIES?  The whole game can now be done with any frame and weapon... SOLO.
How about increasing prices of items in steel essence shop? Make it 50 SE for kuva bundle.
How about banning AFK macros?!  Why have you not done that already?!

Do you even play your own game?
Do you think we are stupid?

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We settled on these values because of what happens when they're broken down by different acquisition methods: people gain Steel Essence at better rates when playing normally (i.e no AFK Macro detected)!

Lies! And you know it... 

Archived